Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Hi guys. Hope you all are doing good.

I am megz and I am new to Pakistani serial forums.

I just finished watching zindagi Gulzar hai in 2021 and I feel it is as good as watching it even today what it might have 9 years back. This is my first time watching a pakistani drama.

I would like to watch more dramas like zgh. Can someone please recommend something like zgh?

PS. I completed watching zgh in 2 days. It kept me so hooked and while on being the last episodes I was so sad that it was ending.

Go for Yaqeen Ka Safar. That's another gem ! 

PriyaM2703 thumbnail

Parizaad

Yakeen ka Safar

Dil Na Ummeed toh Nahi

Ranjha Ranjha Kardi

Sabaat

Yeh Raha Dil

Diyar-e-Dil

Mataa-e-jaan 

Ishqiyaa

Rangreza

Raqeeb Se

Edited by PriyaM2703 - 2 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Gold- 

Yaqeen Ka Safar

Zindagi Gulzaar Hai 

Diyar-E-Dil

Shows which are really good and like they had a vibe too- 

Alif

Udaari 

Do Bol

Tabeer 

Dillagi 

Besharam 

Random good watches for the love story- 

Anna (Just for the second leads)

Badnaam 

Tum mere kya ho 

(And many more but I am forgetting names because they didn't stay with me)

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Go for Yaqeen Ka Safar. That's another gem ! 

Thanks Akanksha. You visit here? 

I remember you from SAAKK forum.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Thanks Akanksha. You visit here? 

I remember you from SAAKK forum.

I am a stalker πŸ’

But a silent one. I love Pakistani dramas for the kind of content they produce but recently they have lost charm. 

The acting is good but Idk what's wrong with the writers. Repetitive concepts with multiple marriages, third angles, deaths just for the heck of it. Nothing extraordinary which got me attracted to it in the first place. And it's sad. It's really sad. 

YKS was the last drama I watched about which  I could say yes it is gonna stay with me. 

Then few good shows did come but  there had been too much drama and family and they have lacked one thing or the other. 

And well....I am still waiting for brilliant content. Not settling for anything less πŸ‘€

I hope we see a good one soon ! 

PS- And yes I remember you! So hey there. 

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

1- Pyar k sadqay ( a must watch if you love romcom) fallen in love with mahjabeen(Yumna) totally❀️

2- Inkaar ( Crisp fast action based on a real incident of harassment)

PS- not too dark. has some moments of relief as well❀️

3- Dil na umeed to nahi ( A masterpiece, classic, super fast, each performance is top notch)πŸ‘ three parallel tracks all related to human trafficking

PS- i dont usually watch pakistani dramas but started a Yumna's shows Marathon after pksπŸ˜†  and loved these three. i can see classics like Humsafar and  ZGH are already recommended to uπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Edited by Reenatyzed - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^ For me it was different with Pyar Ke Sadqay. I started it because of Yumna and thought Bilal is just an aira gaira natthu khaira. But then episode after episode I kept getting impressed by his acting to the point that he's my favorite Pakistani actor now.😊

My recommendations:

Zindagi Gulzar Hai - The first Pakistani content I saw. And was blown away. Highly recommended. Clean family drama with sattvik romance. β€οΈ

Suno Chanda - I love comedy. And this is comedy gold. Must watch. Nadia Afgan had stolen the show (ML's mom).

Highly recommended. (I haven't seen season 2 yet though)

Prem Gali - Again, great humor. I loved it. Top notch acting even by supporting cast. The gharjamai neighbor who keeps ordering kriya karam ka saamaan left me in splits multiple times. πŸ€£

Pyar Ke Sadqay - For the most part it's light hearted. But it gets really dark sometime in the middle. The villian's acting is top notch. The chemistry between Bilal and Yumna is unmatched (although I hardly watched any serials after what my mom used to make us watch 😭 so I am a kuen ka medhak).

Aunn Zaara - Great comedy. Maya Ali is really beautiful. And it feels like its made on my life (both me and my sibling were spoilt by our parents πŸ˜†).

Yeh Raha Dil - Decent watch. Light rom-com. I watched it only for Yumna.❀️ Also I loved the ML's dad's dialogues and performance.

PS: I've seen only 2 Pakistani web series and highly recommend both: Churails & Ek Jhoothi Love Story (both on ZEE5)

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I am a stalker πŸ’

But a silent one. I love Pakistani dramas for the kind of content they produce but recently they have lost charm. 

The acting is good but Idk what's wrong with the writers. Repetitive concepts with multiple marriages, third angles, deaths just for the heck of it. Nothing extraordinary which got me attracted to it in the first place. And it's sad. It's really sad. 

YKS was the last drama I watched about which  I could say yes it is gonna stay with me. 

Then few good shows did come but  there had been too much drama and family and they have lacked one thing or the other. 

And well....I am still waiting for brilliant content. Not settling for anything less πŸ‘€

I hope we see a good one soon ! 

PS- And yes I remember you! So hey there. 

Yes, I have seen people discussing here that Pakistani drama have started copying Indian daily soaps. Hence, it is very to decipher why they are becoming senseless.

I finished watching Do bol.

Will watch YKS now.

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khuda aur Mohabbat 3. Def recommending this. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saw Ishq Jalebi (thanks for the reco evilxbalaa).

It's a decent light hearted rom-com. The acting is pretty good too. I felt it was a bit stretches, but would recommend πŸ‘πŸΌ

My favorite character is Advocate Ashiq Hussain πŸ˜ƒ His comic timing is impeccable.