LTL Express - Issue #39

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #39

Editors Note

hey beautiful ladies of LTL! *hug*…how is everyone enjoying Dutta and his tantrums….ya…me not so much either…lmfao…but I have a BIG announcement……so…this is the 39th issue…and next week is the 40th…and

FINAL ISSUE OF LTL EXPRESS

the thing is that its become too much work for me and a few other to handle…many sections have lost reporters and no one has signed up to pick up the slack…Jani and Ksh have been awesome these past few weeks in helping me out…even the readers have decreased...and its too much work for us…so…next week we will come out once again and work our hardest to get out the final issue of the Express…

I'd be happy to continue with it later…maybe once the story line picks up people will be interested again…but for now…temporarily…the Express wont be up on weekends…

if anyone has any special shout outs or anything…please PM me and I'd be happy to add it…so til next week…take care

and last but definitely not the least…a big…big…big…THANK YOU to the one and only Ksh for saving me this week with the Express…bechari Jani…her computer PC crashed so she's away at the moment…

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

Monday

Naku is back home…in TaSha room…AS has heart to heart asking forgiveness for misunderstanding Naku…Naku has memories of TaSha…Dutta comes as Naku reaching for pain pills but she cant…he pretends to put watch away and moves the meds closer…he goes to leave but Naku tells him that its his room he should stay she will go…he says no, he doesn't want another ehsan from her…she says what she did, she did for love…she goes to walk away but stumbles…Dutta lifts her in his arms and puts her to bed…her mangalsutra gets caught in his buttons…she detaches it…Kaala watches entire scene…

Tuesday

Party going on at PN…organized by Kaala…Dutta takes this opportunity to say that he's still in the business and isn't going anywhere…guests all compliment him on his beautiful wife…they ask for pictures and dances for the couple but Dutta refuses…Kaala mixes something in Naku's drink…she takes it…gets "drunk"…and begins dancing with the dancers and the band…Dutta slaps her…

Wednesday

Dutta slaps Naku she falls to floor…Kaala says sorry for my Vahini acting like that…she never drinks…don't know what happened…she asks for forgiveness on Naku's behalf…she asks the guests to leave…Naku says wait…she says that she was not drunk…she was simply celebrating with her family and her husband…lately God has showered her with happiness so that's why she danced…for her happiness…Dutta looks down…feeling guilti (I guess)…he sees her arm is bleeding…he leaves from there…Naku taunts Kaala later at night…Dutta comes home drunk and hungry…makes all kinds of noise in the kitchen…Naku comes and feeds him…she takes him up…cleans his wound on his hand and he knocks out…

Thursday

Dutta wakes up and sees Naku's pallu on his hand as a patti…he gets a call saying that Chaskar has been found…he says he will deal with Chaskar on his own…he is headed out when Naku sees him…she grabs his necklace and asks to put it on since he's going to work…he refuses and tells her not to show her manhoos face to him again when he's going out…he takes Suds with him instead of Baji…Chaskar is shown ready to face off with Dutta…Madhu and Naku scene where Naku tries to convince Madhu that Dutta is a nice guy…later Dutta and Suds returns to see some guys jumping out of Dutta's room…they chase him but cant catch him…Naku was in the shower so didn't see anything…

Friday

Dutta yells at Baji for not paying attention…anything could of happened…Baji's mind isn't in the business any more…he's very careless…if he wants to go…he can go…Dutta doesn't need him any more…he gives the house security responsibility to Suds…Baji is heart broken…he leaves and Madhu follows…Kaala taunts Naku some more…Chaskar really want to meet with Dutta…Dutta in his room playing darts and remembers what his father said before dying…Suds tries to say something about Baji but Dutta says that Baji is someone whos 100 mistakes he can forgive…only he can say crap about Baji and no one else…they then discuss business…Kaala goes to Baji and says she'll talk to Dutta about it…and try to solve their problems…Baji says no…Roops supports Baji…Kaala is at an agents office…she asks for pictures of guys…she then picks one…and now she's ready to ruin Naku's life…

Precap: Dutta goes to meet with Chaskar…Chaskar holds gun to Dutta's head…

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

TaSha
We had a few good tasha scenes but this week but one really stood out. It was the Tasha scene after Dutta returns home drunk after the party on Wednesday. The scene brought out Dutta's regret at slapping Naku and not being able to give Naku happiness she deserved. Dutta returns home and raids the fridge looking for leftovers...a very sad reminder of Dutta's loneliness. But Dutta now is no longer alone. He has his soulmate to respond to his call.
Naku senses he is back home and hears him in the kitchen when he clumsily drops the plate. Naku comes there and Dutta tells her he is hungry and demands for food. Naku serves him and starts feeding him. (There was something very sexy about seeing Dutta sitting on the floor. Ahem!) Dutta says its strange how he feels satiated when he eats from her hands.
Dutta expresses his regret at what he did...Naku makes excuses for him. But Dutta wants to punish himself for his behavior even if that means hurting the hand that was raised to slap Naku. Dutta remembers how he pushed Naku before and she hurt her forehead and is ashamed. Naku notices his hand is bleeding. Naku takes Dutta to their room. She dresses his wounds. She has to tear a piece of her sari as there is no bandage in the first aid box just like she did in the jungle. Then they go off to sleep holding hands...

We of course dissected the scene...here are the discussions:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1558814

The vids are here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PP-YltrY8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxObWGV9rg

Others
This is the scene between Dutta and Baji(with whole PN clan as witness) on Friday's epi. Dutta sees a strange man in his room. Everyone tries to catch him but he escapes. Dutta is very angry especially at Baji as the security of PN is his responsibility. He feels that Baji is no longer concentrating in his work and maybe wants to get out of their business. He finally says he can no longer trust such a careless person and asks Sudarshan to take over the security of the house.

Everyone knew Friday would be Baji's bad day...something thought Baji is in for another verbal lashing and some thought that Dutta would start suspecting Baji and Naku having an affair. But the CVs surprised us again...the scene brought out Dutta's pain at having to lash out at his friend again and again for being inefficient and ending up compromising the security of the family and not to mention Naku's security.

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Tere haath se khata hoon, tab hi pet bharta hai." – Dutta

sure he may have been drunk…but this right here…this is his true feelings!!! he loves her…he loves her so much…his life needs her…he needs her!! how can he not!? chalo…even if its only through his stomach…we know he loves her…I guess what they say is true…the way to a man's heart is through his stomach…Dutta Patil proves that point in this scene…ha ha…

Female

"Mere suhaag aur mere mangalsutra mein itni dhakat hai ke mere khadam khabi naa dagmagaiyeh." – Naku

*jaz citi maring*…*jaz gives taliyaan*…wah wah…kya baath hai Naku…loved it…totally loved it! we have full faith in your suhaag and mangalsutra…while your suhaag might be in denial at the moment…we know that this bond will never take you in the wrong direction…loved it yaar…just LOVED it!! I know it's a typical and rather over used line…but I think it fit perfectly for LTL…

Warm & Fuzzies

kshreaya2002

W&F Moment #1: Monday's episode shows us that Naku has returned from the hospital and is resting. Dutta comes to his room ofcourse keep his watch :P and by chance that helps Naku too as the jug of water gets pushed near her. Dutta takes his pillow to go sleep elsewhere. Naku tells him she will go away and he can sleep there. Dutta refuses saying he doesnt want another favor from her. By then Naku who is standing starts feeling giddy...Dutta ofcourse being a chivalrous guy helps out a damsel in distress by carrying her back to the bed. But Naku's MS decides that Dutta shouldnt go away without a good night kiss so holds onto him for dear life. Finally Naku is able to release the MS from his kurta and Dutta gives up all hopes of sleep and goes away to spend another night in drunken stupor.

W&F Moment #2: Tuesday's episode when Dutta waits for Naku to come down to the party. After that he knows her gaze is constantly on him. He cant help but steal a glance at her.

W&F Moment #3: Wednesday's episode was full of W&F moments. First Naku's spirited defence of Dutta slapping her. Then we had Dutta come home and demand food. On being fed by Naku Dutta declares only if she feeds him he feels satiated. Such a touching thing to say. Then Dutta feeling guilty and ashamed of his behavior and Naku constantly trying to make him feel better. Dutta telling Naku that she isnt happy and Naku feeling that she couldnt make Dutta happy. Naku bandaging Dutta's wound with her sari pallu and finally they falling asleep holding hands.

W&F Moment #4: Thursday's episode had Madhu and Naku's heart to heart talk where Madhu expresses her anguish at how her brother is treating Naku while Naku reassures Madhu that Dutta is only angry and everything will be alright soon.

W&F Moment #5: Friday's episode had Dutta tell Suds that Baji is someone whose hundred mistakes he can forgive. He wants Suds not to say anything against Baji. If anyone has the right to say anything to Baji thats he alone. Aww!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

ok so this week it has to be the CV's! W*F was going on with the editing…the story jumped from place to place not really making any sense and they re-aired an entire scene sequence wasting nearly 7-8minutes of show time…whats up with that?! threw off the episode and left us thinking…W*F just happened!! buck up CV's…what were you all doing?

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Character

Nakusha

what is this chick made of…khabi kuch nahin mangti hai kissi se…she is taking Dutta's rudeness without saying so much as "uff"…even when he hit her…she said nothing…saying it was his haq and his love…I don't agree with that but lets not go there…what I loved is how she keeps putting Kaala in her place…episode after episode…day after day…and week after week…she keeps thwarting Kaala's plan and using it to her advantage!! I love it…keep it up Naku…if there's anyone that can beat this psycho sister…its yoU!! *jaz cheers for Naku*…woot woot!!!

Actor

ok…I have to give this to Mishal…he really rocked this week…he portrayed all of Dutta's conflicting emotions so well…whether it was Monday where Dutta cared for Naku…or when Dutta was drunk but sharing his emotions with Naku…Mishal played off every scene so flawlessly…even on Friday…as Dutta told Baji to leave…Mishal showed Dutta true turmoil about that situation so clearly…his body language contradicted his facial expressions yet you knew exactly what Dutta was feeling…*taliyaan*…the man is awesome!

LTL Bloopers

kshreya2002
This is yeti...himalayan yeti...LTL's chief and only blooper patrol officer....errr...no this is ksh filling in for yeti. I cant be as good as the original..pls excuse the dry section-
Blooper#1: On Monday's epi Naku has flashbacks of her memories with Dutta where she remembers even Dutta's dream! He has this dream when they come out the jungle and Dutta starts feeling Naku is his true love. So Naku knew what Dutta was imagining?

Blooper#2: On Wednesday's when Naku is in the room waiting for Dutta to come home she hears the plate fall down. That time she is wearing ear studs. When she comes down and Dutta sees her she is wearing different earrings. So she got the time to dress up before attending to her drunk and shattered husband?

Maha blooper of the week: What else but the Tuesday episode where as per the Colors creative head the first 7 mins of the previous epi was repeated. Then the new scenes start from the middle of the epi with even credits rolling in and suddenly the epi ended with the slap. This is what you call the mother of all bloopers and the whole editing team deserves one slap each from viewers.

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well the entire cast was almost spot on this week .....but since one of my fav hasn't won this title for a long long time now ...firstly because she had a horrible hairdo post her return to the show and secondly her  hideous nail paints are a big turn off ....but the hairdo is now good and i am by passing the nail paints this week because she did look absolutely ravishing during the party as well as otherwise .....and the winner is none other than Kalavati aka Kala .......the ultra stylish and absolutely gorgeous looking ... ati khoobsurat Kala.

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok so this one…many of you may have missed…but something I caught…im weird like that…lol…so…on Monday…Kaala is talking to AS about the party or something…didn't really pay attention…any way…she's wearing a yellow and red saree…no problems there…her lips are still red..ill look past it for now…her hair is in a ponytail to the side…ok fine…but but but…who wants to explain why for the love of God Kaala has a red jaw-clip in her hair…fyi Kaala…no one uses those clips now days…unless you are working and need your hair up…or if you're at the salon getting your hair done…there is no excuse for using that red clip…use a black rubber band…but that clip!! omg…what is it…the 90's!? eeks…

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

this goes to two items…ek toh…Naku's mangalsutra…and dusra…Dutta's kurta ki buttons…thank God for those two wonderful items…without them…we'd have never seen Dutta hovering on top of Naku…lmfao!! so woo hoo!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Gadha Re Gadha

Band...Baja…Baji

Kitchen & Bedroom

Haire Mera Joker

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Gadha in Denial Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…I know we gave this award out last week as well but how can I NOT give it out this week as well…Dutta…actions speak louder than words…seeing Naku in pain and unable to get to her meds…you pretend like you have to put your watch away moving the tray closer…you cant see her in pain can you…then when she danced in front of everyone…you couldn't handle it…your true emotions come out when you're drunk (go figure)…you accepted yourself…how much Naku matters to you…too bad your gadha butt was drunk!! uff…then when that random guy was in your bedroom…your fear for Naku's life was clear!! you almost admitted it…almost…but fikar now…you will soon admit it out loud…we shall wait…

2. The Eww! Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA…umm…can you say EWW!! what was she doing out side TaSha's room!? you're spying on your brother…while he's in his bedroom…with is wife!? W*F!? that's just wrong on sooooo many levels!! chi chi chi…I'd run the other way…besharmi ki bhi haad hoti hai!! lets just say…that in this scene…maybe Dutta was drunk…and after the mangalsutra got tangled…he did go away…he got "closer"…would Kaala has stood there and watched THAT as well…*jaz shudders*…lets not go there before I lose my breakfast!!

3. The Love is Blooming Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MADHU & BAJI (do we have a name for them yet?) …Madhu has some insecurities which she explains to Baji and he comforts her…he is able to put her at ease…and when she walks away…he smiles…I see the love blossoming…I know Madhu will be there for Baji when Kaala's plan to break up Duji comes into full form..

4. The Making Me LOL Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUDS!! did you guys see him trying to be all hardcore…Dutta's right hand man…lmfao…the way he yelled and ran…*jaz rolls on floor*…he wishes man…but chalo…my Suds got extra screen time…yay!! jaab woh screen pe hota hai…taab toh baas comedy hi comedy hota hai!!

5. The Bromance Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUJI (duh!)…wah wah wah…kya pyaar hai…Dutta tells Baji to leave cuz he doesn't need him any more…but its clear his heart is broken…then when Suds talks crap about Baji…Dutta quickly puts Suds in his place!! mean while…Baji

6. The Inexcusable Mistake Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…im sorry…but…I don't care how mad he is…how upset he is…or how betrayed he feels…nothing excuses him slapping Naku…woh bhi saab ke samne…no no no!! how could he slap her…and then he didn't even repent for it…he gets drunk and conveniently forgets it!!! W*F!? what are the CV's doing to Dutta!?

6. The OMG Needs a Hug Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…yes yes…I know I just yelled at him….but kya karoon…he was like a ghayal sher in the kitchen scene…he was acting like a little kid…hungry…sorry for his previous actions……so cute!! I cant stay mad at him for long can i? *sigh*…im still upset about the slap…but……when he makes those cute si, adorable si shaklein…how can my heart take it!? *jaz melts*

7. The Its Women Like Her That Sets Us Back Ages Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …NAKUSHA! *jaz shakes head disapprovingly*…I know you love the gadha…he's your hubby and all…but are you kidding me…when she was saying…Dutta ne finally uspar haq jataya…aka the slap…I was like omg…now I wanna smack her…what was she thinking saying that!! no no no!! hum modern zamane ki ladkiyaan hai…hum mein sanskar hai…but come one…we know how to stand up for ourselves too!!! someone enroll Naku in a woman studies class…possibly one about womens rights!!

8. The W*F Was That Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA… ok…so…Kaala…apple…large knife…enough said…W*F was going on there?! then she's offering apple slices to Roops and Suds after saying that the apple is what Adam and Eve ate…umm…what!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
first one to replyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............great work everyone..................😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I soooo agree with the Eww! Besharam moment! Stil scarred from that possibility 😆 I'd initially actually thought that she was looking from her balcony into his room through the window which made the whole thing even more twisted 😆 Thankfully, it was only from outside the door and she got angry enough to storm off, phew :P 

Love the fashion icon and blooper sections too!

Lovely read, thanks guys!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Will read up later...great to see it up! Sorry Jaz that again you had to do most sections alone.
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jnawaz
@kshreya2000

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

TaSha
We had a few good tasha scenes but this week but one really stood out. It was the Tasha scene after Dutta returns home drunk after the party on Wednesday. The scene brought out Dutta's regret at slapping Naku and not being able to give Naku happiness she deserved. Dutta returns home and raids the fridge looking for leftovers...a very sad reminder of Dutta's loneliness. But Dutta now is no longer alone. He has his soulmate to respond to his call.
Naku senses he is back home and hears him in the kitchen when he clumsily drops the plate. Naku comes there and Dutta tells her he is hungry and demands for food. Naku serves him and starts feeding him. (There was something very sexy about seeing Dutta sitting on the floor. Ahem!) Dutta says its strange how he feels satiated when he eats from her hands.
Dutta expresses his regret at what he did...Naku makes excuses for him. But Dutta wants to punish himself for his behavior even if that means hurting the hand that was raised to slap Naku. Dutta remembers how he pushed Naku before and she hurt her forehead and is ashamed. Naku notices his hand is bleeding. Naku takes Dutta to their room. She dresses his wounds. She has to tear a piece of her sari as there is no bandage in the first aid box just like she did in the jungle. Then they go off to sleep holding hands...

We of course dissected the scene...here are the discussions:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1558814

The vids are here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PP-YltrY8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxObWGV9rg

Hey Jaz/Shreya,

I was pleasantly surprised with you guys picking up the discussion thread I started on that kitchen scene  for the Express Issue. It has occured to me several times that I should probably cut on the lehgth of some of my post but it is always never possible. Having laboured hard over so many weeks to do the Express Issue, you may understand how difficult it becomes to compact everything. Glad the post elicited so much interest as to earn a mention in the LTL Express.

By the way, i wanted to say my regrets on its last issue next week. I know lots of people who rely on it to have a complete overview of the week. What to do when other responsibilies beckon and as you say rightly Jaz, the readership is important too!

Should you ever consider starting it again when LTL picks up speed, i would be glad to help. 😊

Luv,

Kavita
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Dutta hovering on top of Naku. LMFAO! That was a classic!
As for the Bromance even Naku knows her place...she told Madhu that Baji is Dutta's life. Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jaz &@ ksh tank u tank u guys 4 the awesome xpress yet again . 👏 despite ur difficults u produced yet another fantastic xpress tanx guys . 🤗
we understand ur difficults to keep it going sorry guys but a huge tank u 4 ur efforts to still do it omg i must say awesome work i love the dilogue of the week & warm & fazzs excellent. & jaz i love how did u came up with the FAOW wow mangasultra & button lmaf u r right they were a must have & we get 2 c tasha so close a treat! guys loved it all @ksh so good of u to help jaz@ jaz u r super woman  Last week was @jani's turn she did a fab job.
this week u too love u guys can't wait 4 ur 40th xpress sadly last one  hope it is temporary i hate 2 c it go tank u again take care have many ⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me!