Comic Relief: Haire Mera Joker

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i get to go in to work late today...we have our x-mas party tonight so its gonna be a loooong day/night...so here i am now πŸ˜ƒ...dont get used to it! lmfao!πŸ˜†

Haire Mera Joker!
ahh!! am i the only one thats excited at Chaskar's re-entry!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im giddy! i love the way the man talks!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...this is gonna be good!! ahh!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..."kahe ka fatto, tera kaiko fatrelai"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 W*F does that mean?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..."chivreya"...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...we need a whole separate dictionary for this loon!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you know when Dutta took out his bullet case...i swear i thought he took out a jewelry box..im like πŸ˜² Naku ko aur koi jaga nahin mila aapna jewelry rakhne ke 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...as you may know...i write this CR as i watch the video...so im writing about the jewelry box when the scene shows Dutta flipping the two guns in his hand and i was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² anyone else think that particular scene was uber sexy!? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ im just saying..i totally did! πŸ˜‰ ...

ok...ive got to give it up to the CV's..when Naku said "...aapke bohot dushman hai..." ...and then we see Kaala and Leela come into the frame between TaSha...i liked it...i really did πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and OMG! whats with all this ehsaan crap...ek hi like Dutta bar bar bol raha hai!! get over it...move on!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....i also hate the fact that he wont look her in the eyes! 

and stfu!! Suds toh kuch kaam ka nikla...he found Chaskar! 😲😲😲😲 and Dutta took him along! 😲😲😲😲😲 *thud*...anyone else reminded of the scene from a few months ago when Suds was trying to replace Baji...he was sent on a task and he was riding in the jeep with the chickens in his pink shirt 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh man..i missed that pink shirt today! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG OMG OMG that face Suds made when he and Dutta pulled out their guns after that dude ran out of Dutta's room! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...constipated or what?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...and the way he ran! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and he groaned 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh MY jocker is back in full force!!!

satyanash!! ...Naku said that "Baji toh Saab ki zindagi hai"...uff!! kya keh diya Naku ne!! go fight for your man woman! 😑

and ya...useless chickens got some screen time...two guys couldnt take down one!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj tho Suds ka overdose..🀣  his actions.. 🀣 his gun holding style  . 🀣 he running behind that man.. 🀣 and his groaning..🀣  apne aap ko dutta samjhne laga hain..🀣
He made up for all the disappointment  we had from our gadha....
Edited by -Roopa- - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jaz.....the episode was not interesting but ur CR is....😊
OMG...i am damn happy that my chasker is back..LMAO......that was the only thing i like abt the episode....Chasker's re-entry...🀣
ANd well wen u get the meaning of his dialogs then plz explain me as well.....this guy is a single piece........on the earth......🀣🀣
Oh man even u thought its a jewelery box....i thought he was gonna change his earrings...😲🀣
Yh Suds had some stuff to do.....😲....he even got a chance to chase that guy....of course he didn't succeed in it....πŸ˜†
Oh man u reminded me of his PINK shirt.......🀣
Once again the BG's proved that they r surely the headless chickens and are truly USELESS....can't get hold of a guy....wow....
Thanx for the CR Jaz....loved it...and sorry for such a long comment.😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz...Dutta's chickens were useless again! They cundt catch a man inside the house.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jaz thanx for the amazing CR πŸ€—.....I know chickens are useless πŸ˜†Dutta should fire them .....and hire DPs BG they were so good ...waterproof tooπŸ˜†.....thanx yaar ......πŸ€—
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He he...first, you love Suds...and now you like that Chaskar dude too! πŸ˜† Suds' ka "promotion" to almost-right-hand-man mubarak ho! 🀣 And Dutta keeping guns in a jewelry box...maybe he had got it to put his earrings in there when he took 'em off...πŸ˜›
Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz, daroon likhecho!!  I was wondering the same thing, a bhau like Dutta has only two bodyguards and they are so useless??