Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
read the two parts, and as always, they were brilliant!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww loved the family bonding part
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing updates.. luved the caring maan.. really hate NT.. do continue soon
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey both updates were good
loved to see maan as a caring father
beautifully written
wen will they confess their love to each other??
keep writing
--Priya-- thumbnail
Love the comfort level Maaneet share, Vicky and M are cute, would love to read more on them. And Dev as dastardly as ever. Hopefully Maan will find out about Devtara's plans. Great writing, continue soon.

Cheers, Priya
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Part 81 - Worry

This is Sarla Gupta, reporting to you live from Delhi, where we are waiting outside the courthouse for the Judge's verdict in the Khurana bigamy and fraud case. The most recent news is that the judge is currently delivering his decision to the defendants, and we expect to hear what that decision is in a few minutes.

The outcome of this case is important, not just for the precedent it may help set for combating fake NRI marriages, but also for the effect it will have on the Khurana Business Empire. When the story first broke over a month ago, Khurana Constructions suffered a severe blow, with stock prices plummeting, and rumors running rampant. The past few weeks has seen a rebound, with the public showing more confidence in the company and its CEO. Will that confidence continue in the face of today's verdict?

There seems to be some commotion behind us. The lead prosecutor is exiting the building. Hopefully that means the trial has concluded, and we will finally know the outcome of this much publicized case.

Geet sat comfortably on the couch, patting the back of baby Priya, who had just been fed. Though it felt wonderful to hold her child, and she was feeling physically stronger day by day, Geet could not stop the uneasiness that ran through her body as she watched the news. They were showing the exact outcome to the trial that she had hoped for, yet something still felt wrong. Geet's upset manifested itself in a wrinkled brow, that was seen by Maan when he came into the room.

"Geet!" exclaimed Maan as he strode angrily over to the television and shut it off. "How many times have I told you I don't want you watching any trial coverage. It's too upsetting."

"Maan, I needed to know what the outcome was."

"You could have just asked me." Geet rolled her eyes, which prompted Maan to respond back by saying, "I don't want to keep you from knowing what's going, I just don't want you to have to hear all the crap that the media comes up with."

"I didn't hear anything that upset me."

"Really. Then why do you look like you are about to burst into tears?"

Geet's lips trembled and she took a deep breath before saying, "I don't want Dev or Naintara to ever have anything to do with Priya."

Maan sat down next to Geet, and placing his hand on her shoulder, said, "Geet, they'll never come in contact with Priya. Dev was given 25 years and Naintaira 20. When they are tried in Mumbai, they will probably be given life."

"But what if something happens? What if they're found not guilty, or win an appeal? The DNA evidence was presented in court. What if they somehow use that to gain access to Priya?"

"Geet, there is no need to worry. Nothing and no one will ever harm you and Priya while I have even one breath left in me. As long as we live, they will not be able to come near Priya."

"And if something happens to us?"

Maan did not want Geet to even think such a thing. He put his finger to her lips and shook his head, telling her with his eyes not to have such thoughts. He then moved his hand to brush away the tears that had escaped from her luminous eyes.

"Geet, nothing will happen to us. You please don't worry."

"But, what if something does? I can't help but worry. Please, please do something so that they can never come near Priya. Please!"

Precap:
Maan in action

And Thanks Goes To:

Nothing this time

Who Got There First:

D&NT punished - Me. Yay!

PM Disclaimer: I have not stopped sending pms to anyone. If you are no longer getting pms, you might have reached the maximum allowed. Try cleaning out your inbox. If you still haven't gotten a pm, I might have accidentally missed you. Sorry

Um, I added/accepted a lot of buddy requests, but I can't remember who all it was. If you didn't get a pm, but asked to be on the list, sorry. Just ask again and I'll add you.

Exclusive interview with laxmi2010, author of FF - Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

y do u think tat they'll have girl in the show also? by aarthirajendran

I have a feeling that they will go the 'daddy's little girl' route, plus it seems like they have decided to surround Maan with women at home.

di wat made u choose the name Priya Savithiri Khurana ending up in short as PSK like MSK ... did u had the idea b itself to make the name as of Maan? by aarthirajendran

I wanted the baby to have three names, since Maan does and I had already decided to give Vicky three names also. I kind of figured that it would be a nice Khurana family tradition to always give their children three names. Since I had decided that they would name her after Maan's aunt, I thought it would be great to use Savitri's name also. I really liked how Priya Savitri Khurana sounds, though I wasn't really thinking about PSK being similar to MSK. I was more imagining that when Priya got older, she would feel very good about being named after two of the wonderful Khurana women.

wen will they confess their love to each other?? by shining_moon

So, I think this is the question that everyone wants answered, yes? Well, it will start happening in less than 10 updates, (I think). Why is it taking so long? Well, come on. Tell me honestly, did you think it would be that easy? However, I think you will find the wait worth it. To take some of the sting out of waiting, I'll give you some hints about the kinds of things I will and will not write.

Geet and Maan have been married for a number of months and are now quite comfortable with each other most of the time. For this reason, neither Geet nor Maan will be shy with one another when they finally come together. The only thing that would make Geet feel shy is the presence of others. That being said, Maan is not that concerned with other people, so he will take all kinds of opportunities to romance Geet at home and at the office.

The romance will be passionate but not overly explicit. An increased level of intimacy between Maan and Geet will be shown post SR. What I want to convey is that their physical passion for each other is a natural outcome of their immense love.

Why does Vicky call Meera M?

He has a very good reason for doing so. The reason will be revealed fairly soon. Actually, at this point in the story, it's not really necessary for him to, but he had been calling her that for years, and now it's a habit.

What can we look forward to as the story comes to an end?

Romance, obviously.
Some more cute baby moments.
Sameera. WHAT? Is she positive or negative?
A little more about Vicky's family.
Adi and Pinky's relationship.
A return of Geet's family.
Multiple updates each day. I'm not doing multiple updates today, but in order to finish the story by the end of the year, I will be posting 2 or 3 updates most days.
Maha epis? I don't know for sure. Maybe one or two.
More VMs for special updates and also more updates with pictures.

funnymonkey thumbnail
Great update!
hopefully the trial comes to an end soon!
continue soon!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh my my tho i will crib that it was short........i will still say i enjoyed it!!! Maan is soooo caring - ohh....................*goes off to dreamland*

and your answers to ur questions - thank u sooooo much
sakadafi thumbnail
Great update! I luv how you are continuing the story and making sure that at least here Dev & NT pay for their crimes.  👏Edited by sakadafi - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Laxmi

Loved the interview. It is so cool that you do interviews because it allows us to peek into the thought process that went into writing this story and I really like that because it makes the story seem all the more logical and reasonable (not that it is not to begin with 😉).

The updates was awesome. Geet holding Priya and watching the trial was so endearing. And Maan being so protective of her was so MSK like 🤣. It was great how Geet expressed her apprehensions to Maan straight away without beating around the bush. Good that the duo got put away for a while. It would be great if they got put away forever. 👍🏼

Cannot wait to see what Maan does next. 😃

Thanks for the PM
Jhan