Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_rrk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant believe Karthik lets his mother get away with the amount of disrespect, disregard and humiliation she brings him- HOW does everyone think she is a lovely lady- what has she done in 165 episodes which show us she is a nice woman? She looks like a first class witch if you ask me!
I guess being jobless and dependant, Karthi cant have enough courage to stand up for his thoughts...snatching mobile phone from a grown up son...I wont even do it with my much younger children...disgusting and indecent!
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, cool!  I too couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Palli snatching the phone from Karthi and shouting at Shree!  I wouldn't even imagine doing such a thing, first, because it is so uncivilized (and here Sundaram says she is sokka thangam and Anu and AAR think she is such a good -yuck!- person!), secondly because it is degrading to the person from whom she has snatched it.  Last of all, I think my children would have walked out of the house if I did such a thing, and who would blame them?  Not me, certainly!  Is such behavior still common in India?  I really cannot believe her behavior, she is such an arrogant female that I wonder at her upbringing and her parents and at the fact that RR seems to spend more time with her, in spite of all her faults.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

Indha soththa kadhaikku script veraya?  enna Eljay kalaaikareenga!  BTW was it an aanjaneyar kovil and red colour kayiru?  Then it could be Nanganallur aanju's temple - but 6 Saturdays / Thursdays pOgaNumE...  ennavO if somebody has the time and wish - wish for this trash to get over please!

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eclat, that was definitely an Anjaneyar temple, and I remember Shree saying she was planning to go to the Selliamman temple nearby - script writers, if you don't like the job, just get out.  Don't make such obvious blunders!  Hmm, I am not in India, so I cannot go to the temple for six weeks.  Can one of our Indian friends do this for us, please?  I will pay you whatever you want, just pray for a swift ending to this serial.
eclat thumbnail
Eljay -  As far as I know Nanganallur doesnt have a  Chelliamman / Selliamman temple although there are umpteen temples in that area, unless a new one has come up since my last visit. 

Just had a look at  the video (for identifying the temple) and it is not the one in Nanganallur.  It is a Rajagopalaswamy temple could be the one in Madambakkam or Manimangalam.
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago