Posted: 13 years ago
Kiran, you're punjabi?! 😲

I think I'm starting to actually like you 🀣

See, I'm punjabi too πŸ˜ƒ
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: imzzi

Let's not get into that 🀣 How about we call it equal πŸ˜‰ That way you and I won't fight 🀣

Jump right in, we're a team πŸ˜ƒ Ain't nobody screwin that up for us.

Uhmmmmm .... Okayy, for you, you love her the most and for me I love her the most ... So actually we both love her equally πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ....
I've loved her from Muskaan days <3
DheeJattanDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: imzzi

Kiran, you're punjabi?! 😲

I think I'm starting to actually like you 🀣

See, I'm punjabi too πŸ˜ƒ

Ghehe I am toh pure punjabi ji ... Now even I am liking it, you see Punjabi and DD connection πŸ˜†

And jullzz you're right I was supposed to leave πŸ€”πŸ˜†
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Uhmmmmm .... Okayy, for you, you love her the most and for me I love her the most ... So actually we both love her equally πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ....
I've loved her from Muskaan days <3

Me too homie, i was kinda obsessed with her and shilpa. I remember being in this depressed mood when Shilpa left after a year, all of my friends thought i was insane 🀣
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Ufhh DMG forum, I've still not seen a forum which was soo entertaining like DMG forum, I miss it sooo much πŸ˜† ... And yeah, even I din't like it wen she left DMG, But I've liked Shilpa as Ridhimma only 😳

Armaan Ridhimma were obviously my fav. couple but because of Drashti I loved Rahul Muskaan as much as A&R πŸ˜ƒ
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops I just visit two threads😑....It's so horrible....Now I get it why u guys don't trust Newbies...πŸ˜†
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anyway, Now I seriously have to get sum sleep .. Bubyeee Imzz and Julzz .. Take care and gud night :)
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to those fans who made what ever comments that made a  professional & mature person to show nonprofessional attitude &immaturity..........

Hats off to u GC for showing such a reaction,immaturity & unprofessional attitude for some nuts who don't even  know how to show a little bit respect to someone's personal relationship........

Hat's off to all my fellow gf members & non gf members as some r currently not in gf who made such  lovely posts & threads containing discussions,arguments,pov,freedom of speech,clarification on that matter knowing that  there'll be no conclusion of it........

Shame on me......after being tried a lot....... i can't stop myself reading these posts & threads.... thinking about them......& wow excellent...... those had a permanent impression on me.......influenced me....now i'll never ever feel the same magic in maneet moments.....it's been abolished by u guys thanks to u all....

u know jake....u r the 2nd reason for me to be in this forum...1st one is the on screen chemistry between maneet.....but alas both the reasons  r lost.....i am unsure about my being in the forum any long......

thanks to u again...

imzzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Ufhh DMG forum, I've still not seen a forum which was soo entertaining like DMG forum, I miss it sooo much πŸ˜† ... And yeah, even I din't like it wen she left DMG, But I've liked Shilpa as Ridhimma only 😳

Armaan Ridhimma were obviously my fav. couple but because of Drashti I loved Rahul Muskaan as much as A&R πŸ˜ƒ

I miss all of it man!! It was one hell of a unique show!  But i never finished it properly. I quit the first season midway with Sukriti and then I satarted with the second season and quit that too and then i saw the last couple of episodes 🀣

I loved the first season gang though!! πŸ˜”

I thought Geet wolud be the Desi show I'd start and finish, but I guess  that's going away too now 🀣

imzzi thumbnail

Sangs! go have fun, heard of Lotus lounge? Go there, get your mind off of psychos when you deal with em at work anyways πŸ˜†