Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvgeet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Naintara is ok...but that sister girl is very annoying!!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love Geet everyday..
Its just because DD is not here
Thats why..
But Love geet!!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey let me first say sorry to all if i hurt somone
first of all iam not at all agree with you this show is diffrent and uniqe from other shows and still CV's maintain that.i really dont understand ppls when romance nahi tha tab sare post karte the romance chahiye romance chahiye ab jab romance bata rahai hai to kehte kuch twist hona chahiye phir romance dikhayo yaar wht is this hum se better CV's jante hai show mai kab aur kya dikhana sahi hai aur GHSP ki team wo kaam bohat acche se kar rahi hai today epi was good from all the sides dailogs are superb.jinko zayada sugary lage shayd unhe diebaties hai.even i dont like nikunj to play Maan sis but i think the day passing she is doing good not bad and i think once our Bubbly Geet will back on set sab theek hojayega.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@jaanuluv:I completely agree with u!!!!!!I don't know why people r always complaining.If they show some trouble in the show then people have problem.If they want to show maneet happy then people have problem.People can't be satisfy.Poor cvs  and team working hard for 6 days for entertaining them but in return they only get criticize. 

@TM:Sorry but i don't agree with u.Geet deserves happiness and she is getting it now after long time and abt star dialogue i think so that was also according to the situation and many dialogues in the shows r already used in films or other dramas like' i can't live without u' but still at some situation or for some couple it looks perfect.
iluvgeet thumbnail
Even I want Geet always happy..... but it doesnt mean Maan has to be all mushy and sugary all the time with her to make her happy...
My disagreement is not whether Geet should be happy or not...Of coz i want her happy all the time.... I dont like tearjerkers...
My problem is about redundant dialogs and scenes!!
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvgeet

May be...just that I find all the star talks fake and unrealistic and too much to digest...

I understand what you are finding odd-its because Maan has been angry young man,arrogant with loads of attitude,someone who talked minimum and now he is talking in love language all the time..!!..hmm..I see your point..frankly some of his dialogues do seem too much for his character..but then afterall he guy is madly in love and is about to get married,so I will buy his new change in character..

punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thats right.....he looks bad.... and the girl also is annoying!!!

so i think A it could be because the sizzle is missing because DD isnt here....and yea its becoming very mushy (not that i mind maaneet moments) but there needs to be negative characters on the show for the story to progress....naintara needs to rest and come back with a bang...shes letting her brother do her dirty work....
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I want Geet always happy..... but it doesnt mean Maan has to be all mushy and sugary all the time with her to make her happy...
My disagreement is not whether Geet should be happy or not...Of coz i want her happy all the time.... I dont like tearjerkers...
My problem is about redundant dialogs and scenes!!

i'm with you 110%!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
nah...a bit sweet, but def not boring...I thought the lap scene was pretty hot...she's on his lap and he goes for the waist and pulls her closer!! Also the dori scene was hot...I actually thought he would go in for a kiss and it probably would have happened if Geet didn't drop the glass of water....so amazing!! Still love it...but I'm def up for RTM part 2!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of agree in a way...

I've been an ardent Geet fan since the beginning of the show, and I loveddd how they built up the Maan and Geet love story and romance.

But these days I feel the romance is not as fresh or intense as it use to be when they were falling in love. Some of the romantic scenes are slightly too mushy, especially that star-moon dialogue stuff! I just feel some of the romance is slightly getting repetitive, and they should think of better and more fresh scenes for their romance.