Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
one thing more meera might br the future bahu of khuranas๐Ÿ˜Š .it wud be nice to see geet-meera both together as khurana bahus
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also hope to see Meera-Geet interaction. It has been a long time since we had their scene together. I loved their chemistry and their relationship๐Ÿ˜Š. I wish she comes soon to help Geet with wedding preparations as Geet is already missing someone to help her give views about dresses and stuff....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

.Us Anwesha se poocha tow woh Geet ko bhi apni tarah "bandariya" bana degi ๐Ÿคฃ
saanjh11 thumbnail
lol new name for annie bandariya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i am loving it
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

i totally agree with u๐Ÿ˜Š........it'll be more fun to see three of them๐Ÿ˜ƒ .... meera being shown so sensible all through....i miss her....

I agree Meera should be with Geet throughout the shaadi and Pinky should join them too, after all Pinky was Geet's first friend. All of them together, that would be so much fun.....Manisha can join them too๐Ÿคฃ
saanjh11 thumbnail
omg!!! silly me how cud i forget manisha and her flower thanks for reminding me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail

first meeting
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Something is definetly wrong with me....during the days of MU between Maan and Geet I used to worry more about geet knowing the truth about Meera and leaving her too rather than worrying about when will Maan and Geet resolve their MU ๐Ÿ˜†......I am totally obssessed with Meera and geet.๐Ÿ˜†

Love their relationship and their talks. I WANT THAT BACK CVS....please please please....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .Meera us gaddhe Dev ka chakkar chood๐Ÿ˜ก aur Geet se aakar baat kar :)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
M TOTALLY AGREE WID U..
saanjh11 thumbnail

well i think their is going to be a dhamal wedding with all staff and everything despo for it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anshimanshi

Something is definetly wrong with me....during the days of MU between Maan and Geet I used to worry more about geet knowing the truth about Meera and leaving her too rather than worrying about when will Maan and Geet resolve their MU ๐Ÿ˜†......I am totally obssessed with Meera and geet.๐Ÿ˜†

Love their relationship and their talks. I WANT THAT BACK CVS....please please please....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .Meera us gaddhe Dev ka chakkar chood๐Ÿ˜ก aur Geet se aakar baat kar :)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah I so agree...all 4 girls should be there...aur ek track add ho jaata hain and the ppl have more fun and mazaak. 
Al 4 as in - Meera , Geet, Annie and Pinky!

CV art thou listening!??