Posted: 12 years ago
first thing is dev still standing on meera's doorLOLLOLLOL
 lol so many days no scene of dev and meera he stayed or walked out
secondly  seriously i want meera in k house with geet i miss her as geet's true friend who helped her in distress cv shud show her with geet preparing for wedding why they left her out it wud be more interesting annie ,meera and geet .geet never had girl friend to talk and share her feeling.what say?
please commentSmileSmileSmileSmile
i totally agree with uSmile........it'll be more fun to see three of themBig smile .... meera being shown so sensible all through....i miss her....
Originally posted by sanjh1234

first thing is dev still standing on meera's doorLOLLOLLOL
 lol so many days no scene of dev and meera he stayed or walked out
secondly  seriously i want meera in k house with geet i miss her as geet's true friend who helped her in distress cv shud show her with geet preparing for wedding why they left her out it wud be more interesting annie ,meera and geet .geet never had girl friend to talk and share her feeling.what say?
please commentSmileSmileSmileSmile
   GOOD IDEA Thumbs Up
I agree
That wud be more fun
n dat way more screen space cud be given to meera rather than this nikhung
Good idea Meera Will be good support for geet and also help geet and maan to meet and see each other
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

i totally agree with uSmile........it'll be more fun to see three of themBig smile .... meera being shown so sensible all through....i miss her....
i want that too
yes she shud get more screen space i like her a lot her geniune feelings and nature is very appreciatable and we will get respite from that nikunj who is on the spree of knowing geet.
omg!! she looks so fake when talks abt geet i can't trust herLOLLOLLOLLOL
Thumbs Up....Agree......would love to see Geet-Meera saheli talksSmile....it would be so much fun to see Meera teasing Geet  during her wedding preparations and all and then Geet ki sharmana haiiiii marjawa.......also Meera can tease Maan like how she did when she first met Maan at outhouse on engagement day and his expressions thenDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Meera