Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The best line by Ali was during that Printing notes wala task.. MT says 'Big Boss ne hamara woh 12 lakh note gayab kar diya hai'.. And Begum says with 100% aggression 'Yeh.. Yeh Aapne Bohot hi WEAK statement diya hai aapne Manoj ji.. Yeh.. ek Leaderowali statement nahi hai BILKUL nahi'... ]🤣

I loved him 🤣

😆 😆 😆 Omg you wrote that out so well, I can't stop laughing! 

The funniest thing was when he grilled MT about how he wouldn't eat meat if BB gave him the task of doing so because it is against his beliefs, so why are these chors going against their beliefs and morals over a task?! Hrishant and Shweta were sitting right there 😆
Edited by SM28 - 13 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: milindo22

Shweta definately deserves 👏

yup she should win
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for ds  info, i m pretty sure   about shweta that she going to survive ds show..

ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me too want shweta 2 win 😊
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veena nd Assmeet are playing dirty games......me 2 hate thier Nautankies huh.....
Hope ST will win bt im sure she will be in danger next week(Captains nomination)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shweta is not playin any game... they shudnt judge sum1 they hardly nw... shweta n begum neva communicated with 1 another as much so begum shudnt talk abt shweta...bt i feel strongly tht either shweta or sam shud win cos they deserve it

as regards 2 veena n ashmit thn begum is damn ryt they r playin dirty 2 stay in BB n eventually win n thts wt veena has always dne..she's sum1 who doesnt mind being in the news for the mst cheapest reasons jus as long as she is the talk of town...hw cheap
Mamas_Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

shweta is not playin any game... they shudnt judge sum1 they hardly nw... shweta n begum neva communicated with 1 another as much so begum shudnt talk abt shweta...bt i feel strongly tht either shweta or sam shud win cos they deserve it

as regards 2 veena n ashmit thn begum is damn ryt they r playin dirty 2 stay in BB n eventually win n thts wt veena has always dne..she's sum1 who doesnt mind being in the news for the mst cheapest reasons jus as long as she is the talk of town...hw cheap

Even if begum didnt interact much with Shweta but he stayed there 3 weeks long enough to know how she was playing. He is also aware of the liking of the outside world of Shweta - So there is no big deal if he comments on her.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

either shwetha or sam should win.... and i prefer shwetha over sam.. hope she vl win

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i think Shweta will win.. and I loved begum!! 
Acha hua nikal gaii pehle out of this stupid mess.. Veena-Ashmit just playing games with each other.. everythinig is a game.. par iss game k badle Veena ko Pakistan is not gona accept back!! 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Begum was really good, intellectual & very articulate a much needed presence in the house to ensure some sort of equilibrium, Sameer being the only one left over now since Begum's ousting.
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago