Begum says Shweta will win & nothing b/w Ash-Vee.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
The best line by Ali was during that Printing notes wala task.. MT says 'Big Boss ne hamara woh 12 lakh note gayab kar diya hai'.. And Begum says with 100% aggression 'Yeh.. Yeh Aapne Bohot hi WEAK statement diya hai aapne Manoj ji.. Yeh.. ek Leaderowali statement nahi hai BILKUL nahi'... ]🤣

I loved him 🤣
Hey can u gimme the YT link or vid link of her int? Aur kya kya bola BB ke baare mei ?
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

The best line by Ali was during that Printing notes wala task.. MT says 'Big Boss ne hamara woh 12 lakh note gayab kar diya hai'.. And Begum says with 100% aggression 'Yeh.. Yeh Aapne Bohot hi WEAK statement diya hai aapne Manoj ji.. Yeh.. ek Leaderowali statement nahi hai BILKUL nahi'... ]🤣

I loved him 🤣

haha he was so angry dat time ,n he said"hum yaha kutto jaise sungte nahi rahenge"😆😆
Originally posted by sumanforums

Ali was very well spoken....... loved him after he came out........ especially the way he defended himself on Akhri Salam. I realised that he was very well read and knowledgeable.

He had also predicted Sameer's outburst on the show......he said that if he bottles things like this he is going to burst one day ...and that happened.

Ali has not mentioned about Ashmit...... would love to hear his take on Ashmit.

In this AAG TV interview, he was asked about Ashmit. He said i had preconceived views about him after what he did with Riya Sen. I believe every relation has a sanctitity, whether or not you stay together you have no right to play with some one's life as much to spread videos of them. It was something over the line for me which is why i was always a bit careful.

He said once when i went in, i knew that i wasnt going to stay here for 100 days. I just wanted an escape and a shut down from outside world which is why i went in but the survival there is difficult. specially when all cameras are on you, he said cameras were every where and they followed and turned around where ever you went.

He said i am glad that i came out with all that respect i went in with. He said it was a learnign experience and when he was in Mumbai Airport, everyyyyyy one there knew him.

Also, he said Salman is a great guy, he stayed back 2 hours to meet Begum before he left because begum was giving an interview and invited him for some time to his farm house too but due to the shiv sena threat he couldnt go ..
Edited by Mamas_Girl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mamas_Girl

On an interview with AAG TV, Begum said that he believes nothing at all is going on between ashmit & veena, they are just playing dirty to win the game, there is zero percent of anything. He also said that even though he wants veena to win but he thinks Shweta is playing THE BEST GAME and will win!

love u begum😳  for telling the truth that veena and ashmit playing the dirty game😉

In this AAG TV interview, he was asked about Ashmit. He said i had preconceived views about him after what he did with Riya Sen. I believe every relation has a sanctitity, whether or not you stay together you have no right to play with some one's life as much to spread videos of them. It was something over the line for me which is why i was always a bit careful.

I like what he said about Ashmit.

I had totally forgotten about Begum Ali. Now he was perfect for that secret room task. Aah! he should have been in the house instead of Khali.

If person like Ashmit wins it will bad for all of us. i don't understand why Salman(Arbaz) and Bigg Boss like him so much.

OMG...he said that? Ali is too good yaar. He was much better that Khali or even Dolly. He gets right to the point of the problem and makes matters very uncomplicated. I never liked him when he was in the show because he reminded me Rohit in Season 3. Rohit was really yuck. 

I think that was the reason Ali did not get enough support in India.(My thought...I could be wrong)
Edited by sumanforums - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinky no1

but unfortunately Shweta nahi jeetegi ashmit winner hain pakka

I think so too...😭 The show is definitely scripted and Ashmit is the climax.... Plus even Shweta haters feel she will win basically the majority feels so and it's a trend in reality shows in India now to make the unexpected person the winner... I have heard even bettings are involved... When a lot of money is on the expectant winner they obviously make him lose..... Good Economics.....