Test of professionalism: Dhrasti Dhami

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

In all the ongoing discussions about Gurmeet and his post......the worst I feel for is still Dhrasti.
GC and DB open a blog make thier realtion public ,.....some random fans misbehave on it....and all of a sudden Dhrasti is in the middle of the whirlpool....for no fault of hers at all. That too when she is on a vacation.

Neither is she related to Gurmeet nor Debina nor Dexter.  Yes...GC's blog didnt take her name....but in reality the whole deal was about her only....it was because of on screen DD-GC pairing that random fans commented about GC's life and family.

If she looks good, behaves causually and is not uptight....is all that her fault? Now...if she is friendly with GC people will say she is flirting or hitting on him. If she is reserved they will say she is being rude and not friendly. If her onscreen performance and chemistry is good "she must be feeling somthing" we say. And if its not good , we comment on poor performance and bad TRPs.

Worst time for a dhamaka like this, what with the wedding and intimate moments coming up in Geet HSP. In a few days Geet and Maan  are supposed to wed.
And here the main leads are worked up about thier personal/professional balance.
It will be a true test of thier professionalism to pull of the next 2 months with the chemistry they shared before and more...because of the wedding. Because the viewers are expecting more.

Anyway every experience is to teach us something...as fans and viewers to respect boundaries, so that the actors we love dont get hurt by us. And for Actors, to not take random commnets seriously. If I had a blog and people wrote something irritating, I would moderate  the site and
simply warn that

inappropriate content would be removed immediately.

Thats ONE LINE woould have been enough,,instead of such a big fan-bashing ...because bashing results in more.And I didnt like Debina fans VS Gurmeet Fans statement GC made. It sounded to me that they both had a fight and the post was a result of that.
Gurbina made thei relation into public profile....but whats Dhrasti's fault I ask. She didnt make any of her private life public.

Hope Dhrasti does not get upset or bogged down, because there must be Debina fans hurling insults at Dhrasti. Hope thier friendship between GC and Dhrasti remains as is...All this is no fault of Dhrasti. Gurmeet should make it clear to Dhrasti that none of the comments were intended to hurt her.

Hope you still enjoy your vacation Dhrasti....Take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post ,thanx,i also feel the same hope DD doesnt take it seriously,and understands the situation wat is her fault in all dis................................................. 😭
LuvScooby thumbnail
I think GC is right in some ways for venting out his frustration, but if he is going to have a blog, put personal things up (pics, etc) and then expect people to just give him praise.....well, that's not going to happen. 

He's gotta appreciate good comments and ignore the bad ones.  If he can't do that, then take down the blog (instant solution) .
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 hai bluefish,
hai and avery warm hug from me. such a mature post . i I would moderate  the site and
simply warn that

inappropriate content would be removed immediately.  if gc would have taken this step kuch problem hi nahi hota. par ab jo ho chuka use hum nahi badal sakte . dd and gc shld maintain their friendship and shld give their best as maan and geet thats we fans need at end of the day.
nyle thumbnail
we love geet n maan  its drama yar y people are doing stupid thing 
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

hai bluefish,

hai and avery warm hug from me. such a mature post . i I would moderate  the site and
simply warn that

inappropriate content would be removed immediately.  if gc would have taken this step kuch problem hi nahi hota. par ab jo ho chuka use hum nahi badal sakte . dd and gc shld maintain their friendship and shld give their best as maan and geet thats we fans need at end of the day.

Thanks yaar...the thing is none of us are kids in college( at least I am not), we all had testing times especially us girls in life. Ever remember times when phaltoo guys in college would comment really nasty?? The only big solution used to be IGNORE. The more you talked back...the more attention you got.

Similarly..if GC feels he was getting negative attention..simple put up a warning ...about innappopriate posts being removed. He or DB need not even read them, the moderator can do it.
What GC is trying to do here is make his personal life public, and then make fans like everything he and his DB are. Which is not realistic nor mature.But I can understand..Im pisean like him:)>

Hope they move beyond this.
Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago
SanaH05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
All I can say is..I love your post...You should probably put the link up on GC's blog..
maybe he made a mistake..damn. *feels sorry that she read his blog and is now majorly upset*
 i I would moderate  the site and 
simply warn that 

i agree with this completely........
very well said.......
and indeed a very mature post........
this was needed.......
manju_vip7 thumbnail
In my opinion, GC loses his professionalism when he writes such things to fans about his personal life.  Why does he post personal pictures and personal stuff on the blog.  I have lost some respect for GC after this incident.

I hope there are no ramifications on Drashti and that she keeps her cool and professionalism in tact and ignores what GC has done and keeps the good acting.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluefish

In all the ongoing discussions about Gurmeet and his post......the worst I feel for is still Dhrasti.
GC and DB open a blog make thier realtion public ,.....some random fans misbehave on it....and all of a sudden Dhrasti is in the middle of the whirlpool....for no fault of hers at all. That too when she is on a vacation.

Neither is she related to Gurmeet nor Debina nor Dexter.  Yes...GC's blog didnt take her name....but in reality the whole deal was about her only....it was because of on screen DD-GC pairing that random fans commented about GC's life and family.

If she looks good, behaves causually and is not uptight....is all that her fault? Now...if she is friendly with GC people will say she is flirting or hitting on him. If she is reserved they will say she is being rude and not friendly. If her onscreen performance and chemistry is good "she must be feeling somthing" we say. And if its not good , we comment on poor performance and bad TRPs.

Worst time for a dhamaka like this, what with the wedding and intimate moments coming up in Geet HSP. In a few days Geet and Maan  are supposed to wed.
And here the main leads are worked up about thier personal/professional balance.
It will be a true test of thier professionalism to pull of the next 2 months with the chemistry they shared before and more...because of the wedding. Because the viewers are expecting more.😉

Anyway every experience is to teach us something...as fans and viewers to respect boundaries, so that the actors we love dont get hurt by us. And for Actors, to not take random commnets seriously. If I had a blog and people wrote something irritating, I would moderate  the site and
simply warn that

inappropriate content would be removed immediately.

Thats ONE LINE woould have been enough,,instead of such a big fan-bashing ...because bashing results in more.And I didnt like Debina fans VS Gurmeet Fans statement GC made. It sounded to me that they both had a fight and the post was a result of that.
Gurbina made thei relation into public profile.
...but whats Dhrasti's fault I ask. She didnt make any of her private life public.

Hope Dhrasti does not get upset or bogged down, because there must be Debina fans hurling insults at Dhrasti. Hope thier friendship between GC and Dhrasti remains as is...All this is no fault of Dhrasti. Gurmeet should make it clear to Dhrasti that none of the comments were intended to hurt her.

Hope you still enjoy your vacation Dhrasti....Take care.

Hey bluefish....Excellent post....very well written....Yes I know bechari Drashti khaam-khaa in sab baaton mein phas gayee hai....Well I'm sure she is very professional & will handle things very nicely....I just hope that v still get the same & infact more MAANEET chemistry as it is very much needed for a SUPERHIT WEDDING EPISODE.....😉