Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Test of professionalism: Dhrasti Dhami - Page 3

SanaH05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I posted this on GC's blog, I hope he reads it..

Hi Gurmeet,
I would like to say a few words to you. I guess this is the first time I am commenting on your blog. Basically because its your private life, and Comments from others makes no sense. So here goes..
First of all, I'd like to clarify something..and this includes everyone from India-forum members who watch your show - We never ever mean to Bash you..or interfere in your life. Gurmeet, we love you. We idolize you. You are something great in our eyes. Whoever left rude and abusive comments here, are just pathetic and low-life people. Main point being, you should've just ignored them. Because some folks have nothing better to do than abuse others or create a gossip, which has now unfortunately started on the Geet forum page.
Secondly, we GEET lovers would appreciate it if you *EDIT* your blog...Im sure you mean nothing on here that would hurt the sentiments of others..or create a huge vise between your fans and you. So, please, its a sincere request by me..and the rest of the Geet Forum members that you please EDIT your blog..and eliminate the offensive words..its creating a pandemonium and a huge misunderstanding.
I hope you understand.

Finally I would like to say is, Your an amazing actor..not only that, you're humble and down to earth..and when people say stuff about you and Debina, which isn't true. There can be only two reasons - Either they're jealous..or they have nothing better to do with their wasted life. I feel sorry for them.

The chaos that has started on the GEET forum @ India-forums. Has resulted in a lot of fans being upset because they thought you were targeting your co-star. I know you're not..
and its just a BIG misunderstanding that needs to be rectified asap. Because matters can get from bad to worse.
I hope you update your blog with something more cheerful and wonderful pronto..and that everything gets back to normal for you. :)

Again..we're very very sorry. Even though its not our fault. But we know how it feels to get bashed.  Good luck with everything you ever do in your life Gurmeet..and hope you and Debina have a wonderful relation ahead.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Lots of Love
Sana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@jalpari..

you wrote

really?😲 you must be joking😲
BECHARI DD ka to naam bhi nahi liya GC ne...DD ko es kisay mai kon laya?? DD ke kuch fans le ke aye...aur wo gurti fans jinki wild imaginations ne yeah din dikhaya ke aaj guu upset hai
sorry bluefish but your post is so biased 😳

no doubt Dhrashti is v professional aur usko achi tarah pata hai kya hai kya nahi...but yeah sara tamasha DD ke kuch fans create kar rahe hain GC ke kahi baat ko apne meaning de ke...ye unki perception ka kasur hai

es saray story mai GC aur DD dono ka koi kasur nahi...kisi ko blame karna hai to unko jo reel aur real life mai difference karna nahi jante

and one thing more agar DD professional hai to kya GC nahi hai??? how can you say this😳

------------------------

Sure you have your POV and I respect that....never said GC is unprofessional...but it is he who has announced to the world that he is affected by all this...not DD. Although people might have said uncomfortable things to DD also....but we dont know her feelinds coz she didnt share.

Yes he didnt mention DD in the blog. But the moment he says " looks better on screen"......there at that moment he indirecly brings DD in...because other than Debina DD is the only other female costar he has worked with. The whole post has undercurrent of GURTI Vs GURBINA.

He simple should have put up a note
"ANTI GURMEET-DEBINA POSTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED"

thats it.....every blog can be moderated at every level. But now he is talking about "forgiving his fans"....and other such unnecessary statements.

Anyway..thats my POV. The reason you find my post from Dhrasti's view is because since morning everybody is lamenting about " AAWWWW poor baby GC is sssssoooooooooo hurt".
What Im saying is Dhrasti will also be very hurt in this.

And we will see that in thier future chemistry....she is also human isnt it.
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SanaH05

I posted this on GC's blog, I hope he reads it..

Hi Gurmeet,
I would like to say a few words to you. I guess this is the first time I am commenting on your blog. Basically because its your private life, and Comments from others makes no sense. So here goes..
First of all, I'd like to clarify something..and this includes everyone from India-forum members who watch your show - We never ever mean to Bash you..or interfere in your life. Gurmeet, we love you. We idolize you. You are something great in our eyes. Whoever left rude and abusive comments here, are just pathetic and low-life people. Main point being, you should've just ignored them. Because some folks have nothing better to do than abuse others or create a gossip, which has now unfortunately started on the Geet forum page.
Secondly, we GEET lovers would appreciate it if you *EDIT* your blog...Im sure you mean nothing on here that would hurt the sentiments of others..or create a huge vise between your fans and you. So, please, its a sincere request by me..and the rest of the Geet Forum members that you please EDIT your blog..and eliminate the offensive words..its creating a pandemonium and a huge misunderstanding.
I hope you understand.

Finally I would like to say is, Your an amazing actor..not only that, you're humble and down to earth..and when people say stuff about you and Debina, which isn't true. There can be only two reasons - Either they're jealous..or they have nothing better to do with their wasted life. I feel sorry for them.

The chaos that has started on the GEET forum @ India-forums. Has resulted in a lot of fans being upset because they thought you were targeting your co-star. I know you're not..
and its just a BIG misunderstanding that needs to be rectified asap. Because matters can get from bad to worse.
I hope you update your blog with something more cheerful and wonderful pronto..and that everything gets back to normal for you. :)

Again..we're very very sorry. Even though its not our fault. But we know how it feels to get bashed.  Good luck with everything you ever do in your life Gurmeet..and hope you and Debina have a wonderful relation ahead.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Lots of Love
Sana

Well written Sana...hope he understands that he needs to rectify before Dhrati gets a chance to react. Secondly we at India -forums take responsilibiy to not make GURTI talks in the future.
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:

Dear member,

1) You are not allowed to talk about actors personnal life, affairs and actors not working in this show, in a new thread .
Next time share your point of view in this thread :

2) regarding GC's AT : All weird/abusing comments toward actors or members will be deleted and needless to say the member will get warned only once.

Regards,
Geet development Team.