Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratz to all the people getting married this month! have a happy blissed married life! 🥳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
TG=Too Good? A wild guess

3 min🥳🥳

Get ready for live update.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ria-- me too Loved him in KTH and LRL after that...he just disappeared from TV n from my heart lol im being so mean i feel 😆

Shru-- LOL ok so u r the official founder of the Time Clock practices! Good to know 😆

Nope yaar..Rilli..he has jus disapperaed i rem wen KTH came..i's likea  stupid fan of him.Sujal Sujal-Kashish..they'r sweethearts..

then he disppeared from dat..thenLRL..came..Rejoiced..then disaapeared..😆

AAmir came..again rejoiced..n then Sach Ka saamna..not my content lol..

n Now i dn't rejoiceee😆😆
Ameres thumbnail
Its ON! 😃

me going to watch!
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

TG=Too Good? A wild guess

3 min🥳🥳

Get ready for live update.

No Di😆
Thanks God!!😳

Yup!Readyy.......😳
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Nope yaar..Rilli..he has jus disapperaed i rem wen KTH came..i's likea  stupid fan of him.Sujal Sujal-Kashish..they'r sweethearts..

then he disppeared from dat..thenLRL..came..Rejoiced..then disaapeared..😆

AAmir came..again rejoiced..n then Sach Ka saamna..not my content lol..

n Now i dn't rejoiceee😆😆

I know yaar i used to be crazy about him during KTH days n then LRL too was fun to watch but then he did like Aamir after a long time n then just whoosh disappeared but im glad he is settling down...wish him best of luck for his future 😳 
shruti thumbnail
The episode begins with the host Sumeet Raghavan and Mona Singh coming on stage and announce Jhalak is back. The clippings of the contestants are shown the one from the promo with their identity revelation. Mona says celebrities are going to come to introduce the contestants after which they tell about the Judges. With name of each Judge their clipping from the promo is shown.
shruti thumbnail
First contestant to be introduced Krushna and he will be introduced by Govinda. Govinda dances on popular tracks from his movies. Krushna comes dressed as a female named Dolly. They do a comedy act. Govinda starts dancing on popular tracks from his movie.
shruti thumbnail
12th December 2010 Live Update

The episode begins with the host Sumeet Raghavan and Mona Singh coming on stage and announce Jhalak is back. The clippings of the contestants are shown the one from the promo with their identity revelation while Jhalak Dikhla Jaa title track plays.

Mona says celebrities are going to come to introduce the contestants after which they tell about the Judges. With name of each Judge their clipping from the promo is shown. Mona says today is the introduction episode the competition will begin from Monday's episode.

First contestant to be introduced Krushna who is introduced by Govinda. Krushna comes dressed as a female named Dolly later as a bhaiya. They do a comedy act.
Govinda dances on popular tracks from his movies in between the acts. In the end performance Krushna joins Govinda and they dance on Do You Want A Partner. Sumeet asks Govind what tips he gave Krushna to which he says to enjoy the dance. AV of Krushna is shown where he talks about comedy and dance. Sumeet asks what Govinda wants to say about Madhuri to which he says people who have worked with her are lucky.

The second contestant is Mahi Vij aka Nakusha of Laagi Tujhse Lagan fame. Mahi dances on the song Meri Payaliya Geet Tere Gaaye. As her performance comes to and end Hema Malini walks on stage. Mona reveals Hema Malini is Mahi's idol. The host Sumeet Raghavan and dream girl Hema Mailini dance on the song Hawa Ke Saath Saath from Seeta Aur Geeta.

Sumeet says they are going to play a song and Hema Malini has to do four expressions on it happy, sad, angry and romance. The song Desi Girl starts and Hema Malini AV of Mahi Vij is shown while they play Tumse Hi Instrumental and then Aaja Mahi.

The third contestant is Ragini Khanna who is going to give tribute to her favorite actor Helan. Ragini dances on the popular number Ye Mera Dil from Don and is joined by Helan. Ragini says there is no need of her to say why Helan is her idol. Not only her but there are many of whom she is ideal off and she is not even 0.1 percent of her. AV of Ragini is shown while music of Aye Bachhu and Bhangra plays.

The fourth contestant is Yana Gupta who is introduced by Mika Singh. Mika enters singing Singh Is King and then moves a leg on other popular track Mauja Hi Mauja. Yana performs on on Ek Aag a Dariya Hai Remix and then Dhanno where he is joined by Mika.
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

12th December 2010 Live Update

The episode begins with the host Sumeet Raghavan and Mona Singh coming on stage and announce Jhalak is back. The clippings of the contestants are shown the one from the promo with their identity revelation while Jhalak Dikhla Jaa title track plays.

Mona says celebrities are going to come to introduce the contestants after which they tell about the Judges. With name of each Judge their clipping from the promo is shown. Mona says today is the introduction episode the competition will begin from Monday's episode.

First contestant to be introduced Krushna who is introduced by Govinda. Krushna comes dressed as a female named Dolly later as a bhaiya. They do a comedy act.
Govinda dances on popular tracks from his movies in between the acts. In the end performance Krushna joins Govinda and they dance on Do You Want A Partner. Sumeet asks Govind what tips he gave Krushna to which he says to enjoy the dance. AV of Krushna is shown where he talks about comedy and dance. Sumeet asks what Govinda wants to say about Madhuri to which he says people who have worked with her are lucky.

The second contestant is Mahi Vij aka Nakusha of Laagi Tujhse Lagan fame. Mahi dances on the song Meri Payaliya Geet Tere Gaaye. As her performance comes to and end Hema Malini walks on stage. Mona reveals Hema Malini is Mahi's idol. The host Sumeet Raghavan and dream girl Hema Mailini dance on the song Hawa Ke Saath Saath from Seeta Aur Geeta.

Sumeet says they are going to play a song and Hema Malini has to do four expressions on it happy, sad, angry and romance. The song Desi Girl starts and Hema Malini AV of Mahi Vij is shown while they play Tumse Hi Instrumental and then Aaja Mahi.

The third contestant is Ragini Khanna who is going to give tribute to her favorite actor Helan. Ragini dances on the popular number Ye Mera Dil from Don and is joined by Helan. Ragini says there is no need of her to say why Helan is her idol. Not only her but there are many of whom she is ideal off and she is not even 0.1 percent of her. AV of Ragini is shown while music of Aye Bachhu and Bhangra plays.

The fourth contestant is Yana Gupta who is introduced by Mika Singh. Mika enters singing Singh Is King and then moves a leg on other popular track Mauja Hi Mauja. Yana performs on on Ek Aag a Dariya Hai Remix and then Dhanno where he is joined by Mika.

Thkss a lot Shruu Di!!😃
it's been showing gr8!!Waiting fr Madhurii😳