Any Lip readers out there !!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends !!!!

I am tired of Viren's suspense dialogue. And i dont think they will be disclosing that on Monday too since again the BG music was playing when Chanchal disclosed it to Jawahar recollecting that days memories. 

Anyway i tried to do a bit of lip reading myself and i dont think Viren is negative but i think he knows something about CC and JW plots.. This is what i think the conversation went like :

As Shown  on 26th November:

They showed in bits and parts and only Viren talking :

"maa mein yeh janta hoon ki
bataya ki apne jo
maa mein nivedita se pyar karta hoon aur aap"

And today's Precap conversation between Viren and CC :

Viren says " Haan maa agar aap Nivedita ko apni bahoo nahin manti "

Then they showed CC saying " kya bakwas kar raha hai tu "

Am not very sure and clear about Viren's reply but i thought it to be " wohi jo such hai maa"

What do you guys think. Please share and let me out of this misery πŸ˜‘
Edited by NivRenFan - 13 years ago
he said he would leave the house with Nivi if CC misbehaves with Nivi,,,creatives are still working on the plot...
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

he said he would leave the house with Nivi if CC misbehaves with Nivi,,,creatives are still working on the plot...

When did he say this. In today precap or 26th nov? I think he also mentioned ki Nivi ki zid par he came back to the house. I could sense him saying "uski zid par".

Still working on the plot? I think the CT's are creating plots as per their moods on a particular day πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NivRenFan

When did he say this. In today precap or 26th nov? I think he also mentioned ki Nivi ki zid par he came back to the house. I could sense him saying "uski zid par".

Still working on the plot? I think the CT's are creating plots as per their moods on a particular day πŸ˜†
can be two options

1. He told CC that if she misbehaves with Nivi, she will lose her son...Viren positive
2. He said That by overreacting to Nivi in a harsh manner, she is spoiling their plan...Viren negative

creatives are still working which way to go...πŸ˜†
Yes Bani but in option 1: she continues to misbehave with nivi when viren is not around. so, she is confident nivi won't say a word to viren????? also, today after her convo with yd, she wants yd to make nivi's life miserable and kick her out. but the whole confrontation will happen in front of viren. so, keeping option 1, why will viren not walk out with nivi. so, how has this helped cc.

option 2: if viren is negative, today was an excellent opportunity to throw nivi out, take away the support, why did viren rush to help nivi? and if he has told cc not to spoil their plans by behaving harshly with nivi, why is cc behving harshly with nivi while viren is in the house. cc is smart, she knows everyone's whereabouts, she must have known viren was still at home.

not sure if i'm making sense here but i think viren really does love nivi. and if he turns grey, it is not with any motive against nivi. just my pov
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yes Bani but in option 1: she continues to misbehave with nivi when viren is not around. so, she is confident nivi won't say a word to viren????? also, today after her convo with yd, she wants yd to make nivi's life miserable and kick her out. but the whole confrontation will happen in front of viren. so, keeping option 1, why will viren not walk out with nivi. so, how has this helped cc.

option 2: if viren is negative, today was an excellent opportunity to throw nivi out, take away the support, why did viren rush to help nivi? and if he has told cc not to spoil their plans by behaving harshly with nivi, why is cc behving harshly with nivi while viren is in the house. cc is smart, she knows everyone's whereabouts, she must have known viren was still at home.

not sure if i'm making sense here but i think viren really does love nivi. and if he turns grey, it is not with any motive against nivi. just my pov
I feel the whole game is not played against Nivi, but against Sid...through Nivi and Divya
Girls i am very sure Viren said that he loves Nivi in the silent track. I think the first option applies...

And moreover did u see CC almost in tears in the precap. If Viren had told its for revenge and CC was working with him in the plan, y would she be crying. They would have shown the normal villainous look on her face. What say?
rermeber when the flower sellin kid wanted him to buy flowers for MADAM (nivi) he said ab madam ka naaam liya hai toh khareeedna hi parhega ... and smiled ,... if it wwwas for show, he wud have done it only in front of Nivi ... but tyhere was nobody when he was buyin flowers .. but yet he smiled  thinkin of her .. so yeah ! i dont thin virens neg
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Girls i am very sure Viren said that he loves Nivi in the silent track. I think the first option applies...

And moreover did u see CC almost in tears in the precap. If Viren had told its for revenge and CC was working with him in the plan, y would she be crying. They would have shown the normal villainous look on her face. What say?

That's just what I was thinking. When jw confronts cc, she is in tears...why????? she would be happy telling him that apna beta apne jaisa nikla  and stuffπŸ˜†
Good point:))
Moreover y would he help Sharma family with the money, he would have let Dadi's condition deteriorate and this would have brought more trauma on Nivi and her father..... Everything he does or has done till date has always been to help Nivi without thinking about the consequences.....