Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I would be surprised if Ragini wouldnt burn the stage!!! she was at her best today, looked absolutely beautiful, she is so honest with her work that I am sure she would go far and far, just love and respect her so much that I want to cry,I  didnt watched anybody else,  loved her intro  , very funky and very real no fake stuff. Ragini you are a
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think she will do awesome.. She is a very hard worker and I am sure she will give full justice to her performance !!

I want her to win !!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@PIA - I agree wit wat Sadaffy said.... n another reason why she mentiond BB is coz BB was on Sony ....so 😉 Even in Baat hamari pakki hai wedding special epi.. she was introed as Bharti of BB n not Suhana.. since it was a DJs show on Sony..... BB happened to b her first lead role... !!!

N me luvd her as gini in RKB...so bubbly n cute.. she was

@CZ... thanks a ton for the vids dear 🤗

But for me three of the girls of Radha were leads... I mean it was not only story of Meethi-Rohini .. It was also the story of Gini and Ruchi and Radha ... Even in the title song they showed 4of them not Only Meethi ....May be because it is a sad truth that very less people had seen the show "Radha ki betiyaan" .. But whoever had seen it should definitely fallen for it .....
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ADD me....love Ragi pie....cant wait till tonight when I see the episode😳

I started wtaching her in SGP...totally fell in love with her character and her too....then Sony decided to show BB recaps...so catching up in those and boy is she freaking amazing in that one😳
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I love her performance in the premiere!! She was looking damn gorgeousss and her dancing was good!!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Her dance today was good!! She was looking gorgeousss, Mashallah <3 She only got 19 marks :( Hope she gets more marks next week!!
Tani91 thumbnail
^the contestants always get low marks in the beginning

yeh toh shuruwat hai....Ragini is a good dancer...she will definately improve
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yeah that's true!! Very well said!! I'm sure Ragini will improve and Inshallah she will win!! It was nice to see Madhuri compliment on Ragini's facial expressions!! 😃

Here's her performance from todays episode for anyone who hasn't watched it or wants to watch it again!! :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YINQkx5_eM4[/YOUTUBE]
Tani91 thumbnail
^thanks.....lol is it me or does she really love that song.....she's danced on Uff Teri Adaa so many times before

but that was a good performance....but again like I said...I have a feeling that Ragini will be the dark horse of the competition
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that she'll be the dark horse of this season :D 

People don't know what to expect out of her except for her hardcore fans!