why rajshree and kaki have fight

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i haven't watched yrkkh for a long time due to its borng:| sequnce but i have started due to ramlila
now i want to know why rajshree and kaki are making faces to each other and what was mithai problem with nandini and how sneha problem get solved
but after 2 to 3 months nothing change in yrkkh wohi chai nashta kachori samosaas khana khazana hey frenz why rajshree named congress if i'm sure due to her hand action which she always do like giving aashirwaad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshree and sunaina are having sum misunderstandings due to rajshri's mother.. she keeps on telling her ki since ur the jethani.. u hav to boss around.. she keeps on taunting sunaina and sunaina has taken this way too srsly.. that is y tensions between them are rising..

akshara was asked by bhabhima to send sum mithai's and other gifts as the diwali shagun to nandini's sasural.. however.. the shopkeeper from whom akshara brought the sweets packed stale sweets instead of fresh ones as he was out of stock.. akshara did not examine it properly and sent it to nandini's sasural.. mohit's mother found it insulting and came to the singhania mansion to ask for justification.. it was then that akshara realised her folly/.. naitik supported her in the mean tym n they both went to the shopkeeper to make him realise wat he had done.. the shopkeeper realised his mistake n asked for forgiveness from mohit's mother as well as daddaji..

sneha's issue was resolved with the passage of tym.. akshara while participating in the ramleela realised that naitik was not at fault and apologized to him for being indifferent all this while.. although she went on convincing first sharda and gayitri that all that happened was nothing more than a misunderstanding.. sneha too visited the singhanias and the maheshwari;s during the ramleela function and she also burried the hatchet.. this is how the MU was resolved.. 3 months after it started..
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the 1st thing they r showing rajshri and kaki fight coz thy dont have anything to show 🤢
and sneha problem solved by ramleela ..wher akshra she understand tht she love naitik and naitik ws not wrong 🤡