Manoj Tiwari attacks Salman and Arbaaz Khan! - New

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari is now ruing over a tweet of actor Arbaaz Khan which said, "I would try save Ashmit by sending a SMS," insinuating that the Khan brothers Salman (the host of the reality show) and Arbaaz, have 'scripted' his eviction from Bigg Boss. Manoj is also learnt to have told a television channel that his eviction could be a 'conspiracy' against Bhojpuri actors.

"Mr Tiwari is singling out Arbaaz just because he is unable to digest his defeat opposite Ashmit Patel and probably feels the need to blame someone for it. If Arbaaz tweeted, what's wrong about it? Doesn't Arbaaz have his own identity, independent of Salman Khan? Just because he is Salman's brother, can Manoj Tiwari hold him guilty for tweeting? By doing so, he's being a petty superstar," reacted Ashmit's publicist Dale Bhagwagar.

In his moment of embarrassment, Manoj seems to have conveniently missed out the fact that Karan Johar, Amisha Patel, Manyata and Sanjay Dutt, Farah Khan, Ali Merchant, Hrishant Goswami, Ishq Bector and a host of Bollywood people, along with Ashmit's growing fan-following, put in their bit to help him win the round opposite the Bhojpuri superstar. We are aware how most of them SMS'd, emailed, posted messages on their Blackberry Messengers, Twitter and Facebook and even spread the word-of-mouth.

Moreover, the biggest chunk of votes must have come from Gujarat, where a mass SMS campaign called 'Save Aapno Gujjubhai' (Save Our Gujjubhai) was conducted in the state by Ashmit's managing team.

Inspite of this, fans of Manoj Tiwari have burnt effigies of Salman Khan in Patna. Manoj Tiwari Fan Club president Manish Kumar, along with some 20-25 supporters, protested against eviction of their superstar and claimed that Bigg Boss had 'insulted' the 26-crore Bhojpuri community.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashmit's growing fan-following,πŸ€’πŸ˜†
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya Ashmit new fan is ARBAAZ.........🀣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh sab ashmit ke PR ko bolna jaroori tha?? πŸ˜†..arbaaz khud kuch bol raha  kya??par ashmit ko PR badi khujli hai Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

yeh sab ashmit ke PR ko bolna jaroori tha?? πŸ˜†..arbaaz khud kuch bol raha par ashmit ko PR badi khujli hai

wohi main bhi soch rahi thi,ye ashmit ke PR har article me tapak jata hain πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinky no1

wohi main bhi soch rahi thi,ye ashmit ke PR har article me tapak jata hain πŸ˜†

aaj kal puri duty kar raha hai..baaki muaka hi kaha milta hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

aaj kal puri duty kar raha hai..baaki muaka hi kaha milta hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha sahi baat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Something was must wrong with Manoj Tiwari eviction. i will never believe that Ashmit get more vote than him. And Salman was using rough language during his eviction. May be Salman and Arbaz had any past issue with him.
reading the title of ur thread i fr once thot manoj physically attacked the khan brothers🀣
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

reading the title of ur thread i fr once thot manoj physically attacked the khan brothers🀣

hahahaha . It is not my title. I meant, It is title from an article.. So I just copied and pasted here.. :) πŸ˜†

but attacking a celebrity is like attacking him/her physically. πŸ˜‰