Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actresses & their choice of husband

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am starting this topic after reading & hearing about Karishma going through divorce. She is one of my favorite actress & one of the best dancers in Bollywood loved her & Govinda's movies.

Is it love or money? Aren't there any bachelors available for these actresses?

Hema Malini chose to married Dharmendra even though he was married with kids. He never left his first wife instead he turned Muslim on papers so he could marry her. Hema her self has said that she is sad that he doesn't live with her & advices her daughters not o fall for married man.

Smita Patil chose to marry Raj Babbar who was also married with kids at time. Their marriage ended when she died after child birth.

Here's the list of actresses man who were divorced

Raveena Tandon
Mahima Chodhry
Shilpa Shetty
Karishma Kapoor 

Juhi Chawla husband was widower when she married him.

Here's list of actresses who I think made a right choice.

Madhuri Dixit married Dr. Sriram Nene 

Kajol married Ajay Devgn & right age giving priority to her marriage & kids.

Aishwarya married Abhishek who is 2 years younger than her. I think women should marry younger man because women outlive man in most cases.

I have made this topic, if you don't like it you're more than welcome to delete it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I was going to create a similar thread about Divorces in Bollywood.

I think actresses/actors look at $$$. Hence if the guy/girl is rich who cares if he/she is a divorcee.

Madhuri & Kajol have def made a perfect choice. :)

Although sometimes I think its best to marry someone who is far from the industry. A lot of problems occur when you marry someone within the industry.

I just hope for the best for Karisma.
You made a good point, women should marry men younger to them since they outlive them by a number of years but unfortunately, it is not the norm in our society. I myself am attracted to older men mostly but don't mind going in cougar mode occasionally 😉. At the end of the day though, people should marry people they love and feel the happiest with, whether its someone younger, older, a widower, a divorcee and of course, your partner has to love you equally as well.

As for these bollywood women, I dont know why they go after married men. We can sit here and speculate but can never really know what the reality if the situation is.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am also attracted to older men..younger ones are wayy to immature to handle
karishma's "choice" can be credited to babita
the rest I dont know, but somehow I feel that although these actresses are blessed with beauty kaash kuch dimaag bhi diya hota... going for a married man will not only label you as a homewrecker but also no gaurentee he won't leave you for someone else..

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u. actresses should marry the person they like or love n can settle with them. married man r okay for me but it depends like  in my opnion breaking someone's home is just not right n specially when they kids and all but if the person is divorced already for ex saif n kareena then its fine cuz ppl move on all. some actresses date or marry a actor for publicity but they end up either being divorce n all. madhuri and kajol made the right choice. sometimes an actress overpowers their husband which is not  gud n then the husban kinda doesn;t have his own identity. they should marry the person with the same status or someone they r compatible n ready to adjust professionally n personaly as well. 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lara Dutta
Sridevi
Sangeeta Bijlani
Sarika
Shabana Azmi
Jaya Prada

Trying to find an actress who has married a previously-unmarried beau is liking trying to find a needle in a haystack.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess experience is what counts.... 😉😳  Men with experience works better for them rather than newbies... 😆

Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True, can't blame either parties involved,though..they're in such a business where mingling at social-do's is a must & then u meet once and keep on bumping into e/o. Forget social do's, you have all those close-shlose scenes together in multiple movies. Didn't Madhuri Dixit have something going on with Sanju Baba in her heyday's? 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Okazaki

True, can't blame either parties involved,though..they're in such a business where mingling at social-do's is a must & then u meet once and keep on bumping into e/o. Forget social do's, you have all those close-shlose scenes together in multiple movies. Didn't Madhuri Dixit have something going on with Sanju Baba in her heyday's

Yes they did... And she said tata bye bye 😆 to him once he got involved in the TADA case...  
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Okazaki

Didn't Madhuri Dixit have something going on with Sanju Baba in her heyday's? 

I remember the editor of Stardust (I think it was Omar Qureshi) wrote a public letter on Stardust requesting Madhuri to back off for Sanju's kid and his cancer-patient wife. I think Madhuri backed off after he got into jail! And I think Sanju was already separated from his then wife....was waiting for divorce....I can't rem why the editor asked Mads to back off though since he was already separeted from his wife! i wish someone had that lettter! so curious now!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago