8/12 Ria Ka Adda:Hum Hai Rahee Pyaar Ke

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Analysis

Today Can I say its back to square one again😳..I mean Arohi is still with Arjun..so in a way she is still kidnapped na🤔😳😆..Why do I feel CVs r going in circles now and they hv no idea what to do next if Arohi reaches home😆..so they want to keep Arjun and Arohi tied down together until and unless both do the confession of their feelings for each other🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also certain things r difficult for me to digest now ..like the whole police staff hving no clue about Arjun and thinking he is a police officer and then listening to his bhashan and asking him questions as if he is some VVIP Police Commisioner who just saved the prime minister of India😳..I m not looking for logic in a daily soap but at least a show should make some sense somewhere na🤔..

Having Said that I did liked few things like Arjun-Arohi chit-chat while walking😳 and the way Arohi is keen to know the reason behind Arjun's khadoos behaviour😆😛..their chemistry rocks in that scene👍🏼;Also Arjun's dilemma between his father and this unknown girl who is suddenly becoming a part of his life was well captured today when he was driving the Jeep and was hving a word with his friends and then decides to come back again👏

Coming to Rajveer and Kartar Singh..well all I can say is that they r real dumbos out there🤣;Here Arjun is khullam-khulla giving his interview in the police station and trying to impress those foolish officers🤣🤣 and there Rajveer and Kartar Singh r busy questioning that dumb Arohi's friend🤣🤣🤣;Dialgoues were witty in that scene where Arjun gives tips to those police officers and takes them for a ride😆 but the whole scene looked OTT to me😳..

Mikhael and Singhania's Jail encounter was ok...It remains to b seen which Son wins the race in the end..it seems Arjun Miyan is already drowned in Arohi's love😆..so Mikhael might turn out to b the dark horse in the end infront of his father's eyes😈

All said and done Story still lacks good direction and proper flow...😊..ArJuhi chemistry is the only saving grace of this show👍🏼...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: *nudge* Adda kholnay k liye shukria 🤗 Zabardust take! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Even though you had a bad day you still managed to open RKA just for us 😊 Thank you! *phoolo ki baarish*

Overall: Senseless episode which made a mockery of police officers and a few funny moments here n there.

Good:

1) Rudra pratap wondering why Arjun didnt release Arohi 👍🏼
2) wah! Aro found the perfect car 😆
3) Motu Police officer was howlarious 🤣
4) Arjun: *rolling eyes* "Thaanay mein baarat rukwaye gi aur sasural jail mein manaye gi" [=))]
5) Arjun: "oos ka nateeja ye hey k police ab mujh per bohat dehaan deyti hey" 😆
6) KK male is improving...his eyes talk. But still needs to work on gangster expressions. KK female was good. 

Weird:

1) So Arjun, you dont care abt your dad anymore? *nudge* Dont want to welcome him? 🤔
2) Larkiyo! Aro say kuch seekha 😆 Ghar walo ki fikar choro aur rough n tough ❤️ munday k saath hillstation per jao 😍
3) BG music: LaLala is back 😳 *hits head on the desk*

CVs and team: please make it believable. Come on, you can do better than this.

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jyoti...agree with all ur points🤗

1.Why is Shefali keeping quiet???😕 kya milega?

2. Finally Arjun says he has always been living for his family...shouldnt he live for himself..😳This delima will be good for the future when he will have to choose between Arohi and his dad..

3. The CVs are making a mockery of the police force..🤣whats with fatso police walas who keep their walkie talkies off in such dangerous times🤣

So bas itna hi..actually forgot half the episode😆 the problem is my brain is searching for tiny bit of logic in the show...😆😆😆 and as none is available I forget the epi never happened during KMH1😳
Edited by -SanZ- - 13 years ago
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ jyoti06

"Also certain things r difficult for me to digest now ..like the whole police staff hving no clue about Arjun and thinking he is a police officer and then listening to his bhashan and asking him questions as if he is some VVIP Police Commisioner who just saved the prime minister of India😳..I m not looking for logic in a daily soap but at least a show should make some sense somewhere na🤔.."

Hi dear...... may be i can clarify ur doubt....... those police officers were new recruits, so had no ideaa of whats happening around & whom they r listening to.& the other guy.........was u see complete nikamma......keeps his wireless off..........u shouldnt be surprised at such a cop portrayal in an Indian context....... most of the cops r like that only.... very few r dutiful , well informed & updated.............its completely logical.probably u missed a couple of lines. also, moreover now they are faxing arjuns character sketch.lets see how he befools them 2morow. he is smart chap, & will surely do this😉

my POV.......no hard feelings plz

love

ada

Quirky thumbnail
Hey Ada..🤗Welcome to the adda😊

U can post ur views even if it differs ours...we respect everyones view!!
Quirky thumbnail
Hey guys read the article...many love stories in the pipeline...how much will it affect KMH2?🤔

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jo...nice take (As always) 👏🤗

@mehr...i have been sneaking in and reading your posts since the past some days.....and they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn cute 🤗...i LOVE them and not to mention, they are very funny 😆

@sanaa....heyyyy....long time again 🤗

no comments on the episode since not watching it

@ada...hey buddy don't apologize for difference in opinion....we don't...we dont sing in chorus in Adda, we prefer harmonizing 😳....its good to have different opinions on the same episode...makes the discussion more interesting and worth a while...makes you ponder over things which might have gone unnoticed otherwise...hoping to see more of you and hope you have a good time with us..we need someone polar opporsite amongst us cynical bunch 😆
Edited by sanjukta.. - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo...awesome my poetic queen...😆

Mehr/Sana/Sanju Hola chicas...🤗. Will be back later to read your perspectives and add my two cents to the mix! Good night!

Mehr...sounds like my hope of experiencing a frisson of excitement from today may be asking for too much....😒
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jaya..hello ji 🤗.....will wait for your take

@sanaa..read the article....good-bad pata nahi...but am relieved they are chucking the "social issues"  from their agenda....indian television is not matured or capable enough to handle such issues.....its better t churn out stereotypical candy-floss love stories than making fun of some serious issue...i'll leave that to some seasoned movie director instead
Edited by sanjukta.. - 13 years ago
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! 😃

So Manisha, you so called Arjun taking Arohi to the sunset point yesterday! 😆

I laughed so much in this one particular scene ... i even watched it twice! so funny 🤣 ...when Arohi goes to Arjun, most babies cry like wah wah wah ... you must've cried waaah. it was done so well i couldn't stop laughing! Hi5 for that! 👍🏼

I actually enjoyed today's epi just for comedy! 😆  logic is out the window.