Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaanu ,
i dont knw why wud any one blame u for stelena thread not moving . I really think u maintain all the fan threads equally wonderful.

This is entirely wrong . Even if she is biased y wud anyone not post just bcos the thread owner is a fan of other charcter in the show? all we need is a thread -a thread for stelena. whoever makes it we can discuss about the charactrs. And she cant spamm the stelena thread just bcos all others are inactive ?
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all you lovely bones! ( awesome book by the way)

I'd just like to say sorry for not participating, to be really honest I am not active anywhere I would like to be because if I wanna get into the college I want  I have to work my butt off for it therefore I have like 5 minutes of I-F per day! That is terrible considering this use to be my number 2 hotspot of the internet. Secondly I would like to say to Jaan, dude you are awesome for handling both ATs as amazing as you could and I soo love you for that :D you are absolutely wicked for never ever letting anyone down with the effort of contests and all that. Very great that you could be honest enough with it all and you are amazing!

(^^ wow did that sound like a 15  year old?)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

once again sorry for being inactive everywhere.

Aashifa

.edit.add.

Ruvie this is why I love you man! :D
Edited by curledup - 13 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this post!

Firstly..i'd like to apologise for my inactiveness! uni keeps me busy and exams suck! lol! But i don't get why anyone would blame Jaan for this? thats just dumb! =S lol!

But Jaan..please don't step down! I think you're doing an amazingg job with both AT's! =D
sourpuss thumbnail
^^ Hun, check your scraps please!

Okay, dears, lemme just clarify, we are not chastising you for being inactive! 😆 We totally understand. Heck, school's keeping me off from IF more than I'd like! (Although I'm in the middle of exams and posting here...Shhhhh!) We're just trying to, well, maintain the peace! And it's totally heartening to see all of you behind Jaan 🤗