I want Yagya & a changed Bhisham back so bad!!!

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't care if there are only 2 episodes left of this show-  I wanna see Yagya & Bhisham back on the show sooo bad😡.  I like Samavd but seriously, did the writers really think that Samvad could replace BOTH of them.  Like I've said before both these guys brought something to the show.  Yagya brought romance & heroism & Bhisham brought comedy & wackiness.  Yagya & Bhisham had great potential in terms of character development & storyline.  Unfortunately, I've been talkin' about this show quite a bit since the episode where Reet lit the room on fire.  My sister has told me to seriously shut up w/talkin' about this show.  I think it's weird that I'm talkin' so much about a show I hate.  I havent liked this show since the writers got rid of Bhisham😡.  The show has become soooo serious & Reet has become a little bit too weak.  Reet was the most strong when she was in Bhisham's house challenging Jhallan & using Bhisham to get to her.  At times, I wonder of Reet just felt like a stronger person when she was around Bhisham since he was obviously the weaker one between him & Reet.  On top of this, he was more immature so she unconsciencly played off of that as well.  Anyways, u can tell me how much u agree or disagree w/what I'm wonderin'.  I don't even feel like watchin' a whole episode of this show anymore.  If only Reet had completely changed Bhisham as a person & she eventually fell in love w/him & if only Yagya & Mun had a love story😭