Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Tell that to ur precious GF member who created that crorepati topic against Debi. U apparently have no problem against those kinds of topics that talk about Debi diii more than this one.

That topic is closed ...go check it
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: summikhan

WHY would ANY girl call guru BHAIYYA??? u can call him ur bro... but for me... he is def not a BHAIYYA... 😳

After seeing him as Ramji, he is Bhaiyya to me only.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Cannot consider someone with such divine acting who seemed like Lord Ram in a romantic way.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Also, I'm no Shurpanakha. Guru Bhaiyya is already taken by Debi diii and I don't covet men who are already taken unlike some people.πŸ˜†
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
You'll don't hv to look for me ..I m here onlyπŸ˜†

there r two types of topics which exist in this forum..one which is opened with the intention of hurting other's sentiments by making fun of the actress deliberately for our own sadistic pleasure and another is opened just without any such intention but just to share something about the actor's life ...this topic comes in the later category and I know the topic starter has no intention of hurting any GurTi fans here...

but sinse Debina talks hv always created rifts/fights in the forum and also the actress is not related to this show..so it will b better if no more topics r opened about their personal life....

closing this one as its leading to fight between two fan grps..

**Topic closed