Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited
Wah! What an episode! Though there were BDs as we all know, it was delivered so beautifully.
Kudos to the CVs๐Ÿ‘

The hand holding scene...it was more like saying that Maan would never leave Geet's hand...I don't know from where I got this thought that the whole episode was about being with each other, even if the whole world gives a damn!

Some of us have guessed that the hand holding scene would happen, but I didn't think of it...Instead of that I thought that there would be a scene where they could feed each other..under moonlight....I know I sound illogical, but moon is shown very often in this in serial so I expected it
Never mind, they had the moment, so its done!

I want Geet to be little stubborn like in today's epi, so that Maan could pamper her...what if it happens in front of Annie๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† It would be double treat for me...

Let's rip the charactors, CVs

Maan ... I love this guy too much that I cannot bear to see him share the screen with anyone else other than Geet....I'm loving his masti and pampering mood too!

Geet ....Mishti...Go and relax for a while...She deserves a break...hope that she would be back with a bang!

Anwesha...Annie...Sorry to say that I find Annie more like a grannie...no offence...but she looks a bit elder to be the choti behen of MSK...and I find it so boring, that she cannot act at all...no expressions...sorry guys, can't help myself. I find Daadima more modern than this girl.

Daadima....what more to say about this lady...So sweet and her mental status is understandable ...coz she is the head of the K family, so far (cannot say about the future...Hope another badi daadi won't jump in๐Ÿ˜†)

CVs ... I know that as these serials run for so long and its difficult to get people hooked to work for them... may be that's the reason why sometimes we see some illogical scenes...events... but still, I would like to get answers for my Qs about Annie....may be she would be seen with the relevation of Samira...

I have no problem about Maan having a sister...but I still need another actor...someone who could act...who is modern with the looks...and thoughts...and also elegant....

P.S. I hope I'm not giving one heck of time to all๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posting my take for the day

Wow now thats called DAMAGE CONTROL-CV's Hats off....How do you Guys do it.....????

Ek din mein Ani aur Geet ki equation completely badal di...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wow......๐Ÿ˜‰.Amazing Job Guys
๐Ÿ‘

Editor Saab-Hats off to you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....FLAWLESS EDITING......
out of the 20-22 mins the episode aired...GC and DD were hardly there for almost say 5-7 mins in the same frame or maybe even lesser....but not once did it look bad.....the whole thing was smartly done
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I may be reading too much but the episode to me clearly looked like a Request from the Creative team of GHSP to give Nikunj aka Anwesha another chance.....How else would you explain the drastic change in her character and that too within a span of 24 hrs.....

This Anwesha is not the one I saw yesterday....."tum" has all of sudden changed into "Aap"....She was smiling at Geet's comments....In the Precap she even address her honewaali bhabi as babes......Bhabhi ban gayi babes....the equation has changed Over night....God Job Guys....

For me the character was not a Problem.......I dont mind seeing a rich spoilt sweet cute little brat as Maan's Younger sister....the only fact bothering me was the actor chosen to do the Task.....For me the actor failed to emote and express......But the CV's have been so so sweet and taken such huge measures to make us Audience Happy...i def would give another chance to Nikunj who dons the character of Anwesha.....

Maaneet were as usual Fab.....Loads of masti and Pyaar a tadka of fear and assurance...and we have our Maaneet Magic all glowing onscreen๐Ÿ˜‰

DD needs the Break and she must go ASAP....her eyes are giving away....DD has beautiful eyes which now are looking tad tired and worn out......Have a wonderful Vacation DD

And CV's Great Job Guys....Love you for such a Great Show

Viji๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Thanks to Kal's post...my mind is ticking now.....here's my thought!

Anvesha probably did not like Sameera but Maan still went ahead with her. That time, Maan must have been an adorable older brother. I don't know what Sameera did, but whatever she did, Maan became a recluse and stopped loving his sister. Instead, he just sent her gifts to show he still cared. Anvesha is already disliking the girl he is to marry even before meeting her. She probably thinks her brother is going to suffer again and become the same old recluse if this new chick happens to hurt him again. And so, she does not approve his relation with Geet even before she knows who it is.
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You and I will be together till the end of time
I promise i will never let you go now that i know you love me

Chalu main tere peeche peeche baki saare bandan tod doon
Jo tere tak na jaaye uss raste ko chod doon
Har khwab mera umeed meri main tujh se jod doon
Sab rishte naate hasske tod doon
Bas tujh se dil ka rishta jod doon jod doon
Bas tujh se dil ka rishta jod doon

Jud gayi jud gayi tujh se ye meri zindagi
Maine to paayi tujhme meri har khushi
Keh gayi keh gayi mujhse khud ye baatein teri
Aksar khayalon mein hoon tere main kahin
Dekhu tujhe main lamha lamha har pal apne seenay mein rakhu
Har subah tujhse milne ki chahat mein main jagun
Ik tu hi to hai honthon ki hassi chehre ka noor tu

Bas gayi bas gayi mujhme mein ab hai ye bas gayi
Saanson se aaye har dum khushboo jo teri
Cha gayi cha gayi mujh par ye jo hai cha gayi
Badli hai shayad ye to tere ishq ki
Yehi hai mere dil ki hasrat pehron tujh se baatein main karoon
Ho saari baatein tujhpe khatam ho aur tujhse ho shuru
Phit waqt bhi ye ruk jaaye wahi ho jab bhi saath doon

Some how the dinner scene was funny more than romantic... I expected her to give back good to Maan... By elevating their hands and Maan and Dadi asking abt why she eating with her right hand instead of left... He too was eating with one hand... So why did he ask abt her eating with one hand ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Ani- I feel is going behave well with Geet cos Maan  commands.. But itni jaldi baas nahi aane waali.. It will take Geet's goodness and helpful nature for Ani to overcome her irritation and anger...

Saw the FB pics.. Now I wonder who is on vacation GC ya DD ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Arjun... U got a gun to shoot ur own sis ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
I pity poor Arjun.. he has to romance Ani... LV.. aka Vinu.. Arrey yaaar.. duplicate ki jagah original Ani ko lena ..... Nikuj ki ho chor... Shivi ko la..

And all we idiotz will sing Lalala after that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... Lil Sis ... I am sure ur ready for the role.. arent u ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
IF mere office main finally khul gaya which is such a fantastic thing guys ..

the episode was really nice, it flowed smoothly ...

i always wanted Geet to cook for Maan and i loved the fact that she did that ... though i would have loved it had to cooked for her ..

the little mousse scene where he wanted to spend some time with her was super thoughtful ....

i am not going to insult the beauty of the episode by talking of body doubles ... cos it was done so tastefully !! we must give them credit where it is due ...

looks like they are closely taking the audience feedback and i liked the little session of bonding between anwesha and geet .. see, giving time always helps !!

there has to be valid reason why anwesha as to hate Geet and difference in POV cannot be the only reason, and i am glad the cvs have paid attention to that ...

Good Going Geet team !!

Love,
Niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
                          maneet ki payar
                          onki sararat
                             kuch na kar paye
                            anne kambaqt..๐Ÿ˜†
 hey guys today i m in good mood๐Ÿ˜†. coz yesterday maneet feed me chocolate๐Ÿ˜ณ.. and now its rainning out side.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..so i m in romantic mood.. we r just mindblowing really, yesterday we all based about anne, ofcourse we should do it. i think cvs read our analysis thats why they give us nice episode like this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.(dar gayi humshe๐Ÿ˜†)..
any ways back to analysis. yesterday episode was nice except bd scene. but this ok. dd & gc expresion was nice. dinner table scene i think dds expresion was better than gc. their little cute fight ok.. and about anne no comments coz yesterday she did not act. but i think cvs shud change this girl for this role..dd on vacation so cvs should focus office scene with adi pinky romeo not anne maan poor scene.. adi is best for his character so cvs should give him more chance to expose his role. we want to see maneet marriage nothing else now. GOD KNOWS when it 'll happen๐Ÿ˜•.
well yesterday gc was trapped between dd & bd๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
                                                            humari maan
                                                             fass gayi    
                                                         asli dd  aur nakly bd beach
                                                         ab bahar kaise
                                                         aye bechara..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
love u
 reea

Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reverse????(pardon my jargon, caffeine products leave me temporarily hyper๐Ÿ˜†) Not sure if I will be editing this post๐Ÿค”, My heart has gone numb due to the introduction of mk's "so-called" sister๐Ÿ˜ก, the repurcussion of this numbness has made me callous๐Ÿ˜ฒ: ok enough of the melodramatic diologues๐Ÿ˜ต....๐Ÿ˜†....Geet has surely lost it's charisma/spark from my stance๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ(every member is free to refute my statement)....it's not the illustrious geet that I was fond of......it's heading towards the nortorious direction (just like any other indian serial).....and the negativity being depicted in regrads to the parallel lead being introduced has churned my mind to the core?????...........So instead I will be browsing around the thread and read every members wonderful analysis...........hugs and kisses๐Ÿค—
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai Behen ke bichadne ka ye hua anjaam..

Dont say Wah Wah..just feel the pain...

Munna bana MBBS aur Munni hui BADNAAM

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RESERVE....

Will be back later to do my bak bak.............

UPDATED MY BAK BAK. Hope you like it:

Maan & Geet Scene 1:

Geet to Maan:  How come you never tell me anything? why didn't you tell me about your sister before?

Maan (within himself): I came to know about it only yesterday too ............ Don't know what my creator(s) had in mind by always putting me in such difficult unprecedented situations. Idea aayega wusko and danda khaana padega mujhe...............๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note, I really liked the conversation here. He was totally baffled why Geet got angry. Geet was assertive in her questioning and Maan realized that he should have said something to her instead of abruptly leaving, the way he did. Isme Iska koi galti nahi hai. He is used to doing things in his way always and didn't have to tell anyone before. Waqt to lagega na train hone mei. Munde ko poori taraf line me aane keliye intezaar to karna hi padega.

Dinner Scene:

I totally enjoyed this scene. It was very entertaining the way he was holding her hand, and it was unique in that she pinched his hand in order to get her's free.

I loved the fact that he refused to eat Pasta because he remembered Geet telling him that she hates Italian cooking. I also liked how Geet recollected the same scene, but about how he declared it was his favorite food.
Jaise dil hai dhadkan hai ek duje ke vaaste
Jaise aankh hai darpan hai ek duje ke vaaste
Jaise barkha saawan hai ek duje ke vaaste
Ek sajni ek saajan hai ek duje ke vaaste

This time it was Geet's turn to get baffled, and ultimately hurt and angry because Maan made an excuse not to have the "sweet" dish that she took so many pains to make for him.

Outside Mayika Scene:

MSK is very smart, don't you think? He figured out that if he can't go inside, he can pull her outside and still have his way while keeping his word.Maan gaye aapko Maanji! ๐Ÿ‘

"I don't want to talk with you."

"Who asked you to talk now?"

"I don't want to listen to your silence too..."

"All my hard work went to waste, aur ab yahan aagaye style maarne."

"Give me one chance if you trust me."

Do I even have to say who said what? Isn't it obvious?

When Geet does not give any response immediately, he turns to go. Bilkul murjha hua phool ki tarah.

Then comes the best dialog of the day in my opinion: Taqdeer Se Zyaada Aap Par Yakeen Hai

Aur ab murjha hua chehre pe phir hasi khilgaye.๐Ÿ˜Š

Jhoola Scene:

Haaye! I wish someone made a chocolate mousse for me too! The moment they shared is also as sweet as the chocolate they shared.

She was afraid that she will lose him because he may come to hold her responsible for being estranged from his family. Her heart cries silently thus:
chaahe kismat hamko thukraaye
chaahe duniyaa dushman ban jaaye
chaahe sab roothen tu roothe naa
laagi tumse lagan saathi chhoote na

He puts all her fears to rest by asserting that everything he does is by his own choice, and how can he ever feel isolated when he has his mishti with him. He reassures her thus:
dil me teri yaad sanam
lab pe tera naam
tere siwa mujhko
kisi aur se kyaa kaam

teri hi zulfon ke tale beetegi har shaam
loonga nahin duniya me kisi aur ka naam
maine to bas tujhko diyaa pyaar ka paighaam
darse na jaaungaa kuchh bhi ho anjaam

Geet & Anwesha:

I didn't like what you said and you didn't like what I said. So, what happens now? Bhabhi banjaayegi babes ya Viewers ke khanon mein lag jaayega phool???? Jaanne keliye appko kal tak intezaar karna padega ...............๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Er....are we going to talk today? ๐Ÿค”I guess we fill up pages only when we are super pissed....

I have a question. Annie hasn't met Dev yet, so she couldn't have had his jootha...then how come she too changed "over-second"? I mean she couldn't bear Geet and now she's having food Geet prepared and is even calling her i.e. purani vichaaron wali...a babe! I find something fishy....Or does it run in the family...to change overnight...I mean over-second?