Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Chuhiya made mous(s)e.....

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's take:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36867318

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

On request by ME-Jhakaas Wishful Scene by Vrush..........

hey guys..writing after a long hiatus..hope you all like it...

Khoobsurat Khataa..........

Maan had been bowled over with the surprise she had given him. He had been touched by her thoughtfulness. He had melted but had kept a stoic front and to top it teased her mercilessly. He had done some reparation with the Mousse for his little mouse hearted dream but he wanted to go beyond.

He realized their relationship had moved up another notch and with their courtship taking a new turn, he had got her a gift as well when he had got his little sister a surprise.

He had gone to her Mayka early in the morning not unlike the other day. He had felt the need ever since the day he had seen yet another attempt on her life. He could not get over this feeling that if he ever took his eyes off of her, something terrible was going to happen to her.

He was going to fulfill the promises he had made to her and to himself. He was not going to let her brother or his sister in law come and destroy the very happiness that he had been waiting for all his life. She was too precious for him.

With gift laden hands he had knocked on her door and entered to find Geet, coming out of the bathroom in a purple colored salwaar kameez . She looked beautiful in her simplicity. Wet hair, which she was brushing dry with a towel and he stood at the threshold, spell bound and enthralled at the vision she created.

He went upto her and said, "Geet, Mein kuch laya hoon tumhare liye' Please aaj ye pehno'"

Geet looked down at her perfectly adequate salwaar kameez and wondered what Maan was upto. He had taken to troubling her ever since she had agreed to marry him, ever since she had asked him to stay with her that night. She did not know if it was to keep her mind off the terrible things that were meant to kill her or it was just a new facet of Maan that she was seeing. The one that not so shareef, but one she loved none the less. She felt cacooned and protected under his care and she knew his love for her made it all worthwhile, all the heartache and the pain she had endured in her life.

"aap kyon itne achche hain?" she could not help asking with her eyes misting over.

She opened the package to find a blue and pink with heavily embroidered saree and looked up at him in puzzlement.

Maan smiled and said, "Aaj ek nayee company ka inauguration karna hai aur woh bhi tumhare haathon, so I want you to wear this. Chalo ab jaldi se ready ho jao."

Geet pointed to the door and said, "aap jaiye toh mein tayyar hongi na."

Maan gave a lopsided smile and said, "Shaadi ke baad bhi aise hi bhagaogi room se mujhe? Nahin na, Toh abhi kyon bhaga rahi ho, Mein turn ho jaata hoon, tum change kar lo."

Geet blushed as the mischievious grin he sported and pushed at his chest and told him, "Aap jao, mujhe tanng mat karo."

But Maan refused to budge, "Nahin, Mein nahin jaaonga, aur tum yahin change karogi. Chalo jaldi karo, mahurat nikal jaayega." He stood folding his arms and waited.

Geet giving up, put her hands on his shoulders, turned him and said, "dekhiye, be-imaani nahi chalegi, aap mudna mat." Then turned and changed into the blouse and skirt and started to wear the saree when she heard an indrawn breath and looked up.

She found him peeking at her and turned away but the grip on the saree loosened and it fell off from her hands. She covered herself crossing her hands and stood there with bowed head. He had moved up to her, bent to pick up the saree and held it between them like a curtain. "Chalo mein help kar doon" he said and tucked the saree in the waist.

A frission of awareness ran through her as his fingers brushed her navel and she sucked in her breath but she could not move, it was as if she had turned to stone. She even closed her eyes lest the feelings she experienced overwhelmed her but that only heightened her emotions. She sighed as she heard him whisper in her ears, "Mishti, ghoomo," and turned her with his hand around her waist.

Geet like a robot did his bidding and let him put the saree around her. He draped the saree and then took the pallo and put it on her shoulder. He then took one end of it and placed it over her head and muttered, "Mera Khwab; teri maang mein sajadoon, tujhe tika mein laga doon, kangan pehna doon, aaj tujhe apne haathon se mein Dulhan sa tayyar karoon, mujhe haq hain na."

Geet gulped as she felt his finger trace the hairline and run down her cheeks as he said the most beautiful words that made her feel like the most beautiful woman on this earth.

She put her head on his chest and whispered, "Aap kyon itne achche hain?"

Maan lifted her chin and replied, "Kyon ki tum meri ho....sirf meri ho!"

Aise To Na Dekho, Ke Humko Nasha Ho Jaye
Khoobsurat Si Koi Humse Khata Ho Jaye
Aise To Na Dekho...

Tum Humein Roko Phir Bhi Hum Na Ruken

Tum Kaho Kaafir Phir Bhi Aise Jhuken
Kadam-E-Naaz Pe Ik Sajda Ada Ho Jaye
Aise To Na Dekho...

Yoon Na Ho Aankhen Rahen Kaajal Gholen

Badh Ke Bekhudi Haseen Gesu Kholen
Khul Ke Phir Zulfen Siyah Kali Bala Ho Jaaye
Aise To Na Dekho...

Hum To Masti Mein Jaane Kya Kya Kahen

Lab-E-Naazuk Se Aisa Na Ho Tumhein
Beqarari Ka Gila Hum Se Siva Ho Jaye
Aise To Na Dekho...

--Nargis-- thumbnail
As much as i do not like the actress Nikunj  or the bratty character of Anvesha.... What I am concentrating on is how she will impact Maaneet....how she will inevitable bring them closer....by allowing Geet to yet again exemplify to Maan that his choice in his Life Partner was and is exemplary......Geet does complete him in every way and vice versa. 

I also think the what the promo is eluding to is masti...on Maan's part.  He will use these situations between Anvesha and Geet to make her more vocal bout her feelings...make he bolder in her stance about them...and SCREAM from the top of her lungs with the utmost HAQ...that she is Maan Singh Khurana's LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING.   Maan wants her to feel safe in his love, which she does now, but what he also wants is for her to be EXALTED in his LOVE......

She is still very shy to admit to the world what she is to Maan.... and Maan wants to change that...hence he will do masti again.

This is what I am looking forward to...lets see what happens.πŸ˜›

---------------Edited to Add after watching the episode-------------

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ I loved today's episode!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

I know there were some body doubles today.............but it was very cleverly done...KUDOS to the EDITING team....we LOVE the NEW editors!!!

Given that both needed time off.................i can live with the jhalaks of BDs every now and again.....as long as we get cleverly delivered episodes...like today!!!

And now I think my theory above is correct...Maan is in full MASTI form...and I love it.

Loved Geet's reaction to Maan....manaofying his sister...and then declaring that she will not be pacified so easily....loved Geet's stubborn attitude.

Dinner table...too cute...I knew yesterday that he was going to hold her hand under that table.....loved it...and loved how she pinched him to get free!!  Too good!!

Mananofying again outside her room......I don't think there were any BDs in this scene!!   Too good.  Guru cannot emote when shooting with  a BD.....and we can clearly see the difference...the Jhula scene was done in 2 separate frames....but done relatively well...

When Guru acts with DD....his face emotes phenomenally...his eyes sparkle and speak volumes, and i do notice the difference !! 

The last Hug...well that was defo BDs..........but kare toh kya kare....they do need rest too!!

As far as content of the episode..........I loved it all...the masti, and the love and Maan's possessiveness....and last but not least her INSECURITY about their relationship.  She is so cognizant of the sacrifices Maan has made so far...and i think her fears are valid...for i too would think the same thing....but MAAN...............MUUUUAAAWWAAHHH !!!❀️  Love how you reassured her that what he is doing is Simply Supporting the TRUTH.....the PIVOTAL axis that run his life and his choices.

And Wow...the Pre-cap...looks like Anni and Geet will bond too........wonders never cease!!!😲

What say IDIOTZZZZ.....lets give the CVs a chance and see what they deliver.....i like it so far!!???

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today will write songs asusualπŸ˜†sorry you all have to bearπŸ˜†

Geet to all of us and  spl to MaanπŸ˜‰

Maine to maanga tha saheli jaisa saaiyaan
woh pale pada paheli jaisa saaiyan
peheli jaisa saaiyaan paheli jaisa saaiyan

Bhoola bhoola sa rehta hai,jhoola jhoola sa rehta hai
nayi delhi sa bareli jaisa saaiyan
bareli jaisa saaiyan , bareli jaisa saaiyan
maine to maanga tha

Sara din afwahaon sa udta phirta hai gali gali
Gali gali mora saaiyan
oh aake ghar angheete sa baaten karta hai jali jali
jala jala mora saaiyan

Bawre ne hi bawri kiya , haye maine kya paanga le liya
Chuna bhoton ki haweli jaisa saaiyan
haweli jaisa saaiyan, bareli jaisa saaiyan
hooo Maine to maanga tha saheli jaisa saaiyan
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okie about the episode it was well written and well crafted screenplay story track everything was brilliant much much better than yesterday and unexpected surprise good to see our Maneet back there small moments has made GEET what is today the best show
first scene of Maneet was wow i love the line to woh maan gayi na good kyunki main nhin mane wali'πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰thats our Geet bindaas ekdum
second scene was toooooo cute Maan geet hands under the table

Khulam khula pyar karenge hum dono
is duniya se nahin daraenge hum dono
great to watch mishti scene aur hug ko body double ne barbaad kardiya πŸ˜†but scene was very wll written
thank gos anwesha screen space was very less todayπŸ˜†bhoot ki tarah πŸ˜†

precap sounds good i mean they are making anwesha a lovable character now i pakka think creatives visit geet forum πŸ˜‰

Now last song

Maan to Geet
Ankhiyon ne raat kya jaadu kiya
kya jaadu kiya kya jaadu kiya

Geet to Maan
maine koi jaadu nahin kiya
tu hi mere peechey aya piya
ankhiyan milake tune dil ko churaya
luta luta luta mera jiya
maine koi jadu nahin kiya

Maan to geet
shokh haseena khushboo wali
chand bhi tujhpe maarta hai

Geet to Maan
itni haseen ho chand bechara
aur bhala kya karta
chand ki baatein chand pe chodo
apni baat batao

Maan to Geet
bin bole har baat samjhlo yun
na paheli bhujao

Geet to Maan
Sona sona main hoon shonaπŸ˜‰

Maan to Geet
itna keh do meri hona
ankhiyan milake tune dil ko churaya
luta luta luta mera jiya
😳😳😳😳

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tumhari nazzar kyon khafa hogaiee
Khatta baksh do gar khatta hogaiee

Ghalti karoge sazza mileygi, abb naraz kiya hai toh maana padeyga..

Pakdi kallai toh na choronga kabhi
Na choronga kabhi, Oh sohdi yeh yaad rakhna

I loved it when Geet said, style maarne aagaye hahaha

Good episode, seriously very unexpected one...ughhh hate to see BD in last convo and hug scene...

Rest detail update later....

MunizsEdited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello!

firstly thanks Varsha ,Sri , Kay & Ritu for giving me place & space to vent my anger .... now with fresh mind  i can let the fire build up again...lol

As this thread is about TODAY'S EPISODE & IF ITS IN CONTEXT WITH THE EPISODES SEEN so i'll stay true to it ....

-------------------------------------------------
some questions i've been asking myself all through since last nite ....
& answers that my mind generated for me...sharing with you all

Q1>What is my problem with the track?

ANS- its illogical thats the only problem i have with this new track ....

... its not Maan's being the pampering brother that has come to me as shock ...but its creatives having brought her in without preparing any ground for her entry ....that is bothering me big time ..
there has been no single mention of her existence  & now her coming up as the very orbit around which the pampering session of Khurana household revolves is uncalled for & tasteless....Vicky who is yet to enter has been seen & mentioned through pics & convos  b/w Dadi & Maan....but never this girl..

Q2>Is the character or the actress who is bothering me?

ANS- No masking my feelings....i hate the character as i don't have patience with people who are so full of themselves that they don't care for or understand others feelings ...i hate snobs
And this actress to me is just the right person to suit this character as i find her no need to act the role..she is being herself...
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1558194

Q3>Do i see change in Maan's character owing to this new entry?

ANS- Yes ! but the change does not make him out of character

..no matter how much of a loner he was shown but deep down he has always been the responsible family man....a grandson who  loves his grandma both as a loving child & concerned guardian, the big brother  who evokes respect & u look upto ....a lover whose love can never be summed up by words alone....and now as a father -figured doting brother for his sis(yuck! i called her His sis🀒)

given all this i still cannot help but find it forced (my pov thank you)

Q4>Do i think she is going to affect MaanEet relationship?

ANS- Sure she will... its obvious na!
Now we will again get to see Maan side with the right not with the blood ties if they are wrong .
It will only add to assure Geet more as to how secured she should feel having him in her life.

Q5>Am' I annoyed seeing Maan-Geet & Anwesha in the precap (yesterday) & new promo?

ANS- Sure i'm but all i see is Maan trying to tease Geet by making her annoyed with his comments or as in promo wanting her to speak up who she is to him by remaining silent himself....
teasing Geet is sort of in the air for Maan right now...

Q6>Do I think Anwesha's acceptance of Geet matter to Maan or MaanEet bonding?

ANS-
The question of acceptance of Geet never arised with Dadi who is the elder in the family & respected by him above everything else ...so the question of acceptance from this 'new found' sister can never arise

7>Why is Maan acting so towards Anwesha in attempt to make her to like Geet?

ANS-
Maan trying to get Anwesha to like Geet now the doting bro he is forced to be shown obviously would want his sister & wife to be on great terms & the way they showed he loves this supposed to be 'chotti pyaari behen' he wont rudely say accept Geet or get out of our life ....its not done atleast not right now .

But he sure will step in as  THE MSK when /if the need be to put her at her right place(out of the show if u ask meπŸ˜†)

All he is doing is 
to 'humor' her, only humor her  & make her see Geet as she is to him

& to make Geet comfortable in this new family

--------------------------------------------------

@Pari-  mere jaan you are so right - 'never speculate on the precap'

---------------------------------------

@Cvs- You guys sure know to bring our emotions to its extremes....lol

Great to see the  'from hell to heaven' kind of difference in today's episode ...

Is it TRP  or we  that is  heard  ....whatever be it but it sure did the magic
the change of tone from yesterday to today only goes on to prove it ... now it seems that attempts are being made to make Anwesha tolerable.....

Q> Misti ...... but who Maan or Geet?πŸ˜†

ANS- Maan for me ofcourse....☺️

-----------------------------------------------------

Q> what i liked in today's episode
....teasing, nok-jhok, naughty Maan holding Geet's hand , their hug or choco mousse ?

ANS- their conversation .... Geet sharing her fears yet again & Maan assuring her as always ...... it was peaceful & soothing to watch her unburden all that was filled in her mind & his taking responsibility to take them up for her .....

hope to return later......
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
arrey golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
arrey seedhe raaste ki yeh tedhi chal hai
seedhe raaste ki yeh tedhi chal hai....
golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai....πŸ˜•

Trps goin dwn dwn dwn.....do sumthn nw nw nw.....

ohh..Nags...me too...waitin fr da chrctr to unfold....πŸ˜‰

............................................................................EDITED..........................................................................................

My net connktn has sum pechle janam ki dushmani wid me.......its gv its jhalak fr 1-2 hrs n den phir se asli rang dhikhana shuru...gosh!!!!!😑

"Darr ko nikhal do.....choti....choti cheezon se ghabraana chor do.......sab teek ho jayega...."

dis one dialg luks mor apt fr us dan Geet...v ver so upset wid da currnt track n da reasons which led to it.....is dis a way of indirctly lettin us noe dat dey hav a reason fr wat dey did.......v vil get to noe abt it asap...so chill n belv in dem.....
I am readin a bit tooooo muchπŸ˜•...i noe...me goin crazy mayb....πŸ˜†

Okie aaj ka episod was a nice one fr me....πŸ˜›

Dey edited one whole dialog??😲 - i rembr yest precap ver Maan says...."wats wrong wid Geet..she talks well,walks well n even thinks good..." n den Anni says - wohi tho bhai...humari soch bilkul alag hai.."well i wntd to ask her...wats da prob wid der thoughts being diff....Maan is goin to marry her n if his n Geets thoughts match den its perfect........
LOVED da naughty Maan...ven dnt i love him???😳😳

Maneet scenez bck.....da table scene,da nok jhokTongue,da scene outside Geets mayka 😳n da jhula one😊(BD se kaam chala liya...bt da dialogs ver beautiful!!!!!πŸ‘Clap)
Anni - Geet bonding shwn as precapπŸ˜‰.....again proves dat dey hav a vision n also dat dey considr da viwers opinions too......πŸ˜›
BD get der share of lymlight - edtin was better....although we got to see BD ki jhalak...bt DD gone fr vactn...a very much earnd one...v can surviv wid dis provided da eidtn is gud enof.....
Mishti is bck.....😳😳
Geet makin food fr Maan - wat most of us wntd to see....lovd it....πŸ˜‰
Geet sayin =  "acha hai..woh maan gayi kyunki..main maane wali nahi"πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Style maarna - wah wah Geet!!!!!niceeee.....🀣
Geet sayin dat he wd b alone....away frm everyone...he is fightin wid all coz of her.....she has neva been able to hav a cordl reltnshp wid nyone of his parivaar -......n maan assurin dat he sided her coz she was da one who was right....stressin da fact dat Maan wil alwas side da truth in da futr too......ClapClap

More to cum....onz my net cums bck on actn......

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks Nags for making me psotive...I loved it all except mnaeet scene with BDs...but its okie...DD on vacation....ani seems to be psotive.....but actress is still led down....

Another thing...keep negative element alive for storyline but not bang too much on that...you were at highest with light romantic track.and maneet definitly.....not with loads of negativity at hosiyarput..Why dont u develop track of Adi...Pinky romeo....parallely..shows us more..office scenes wiht them,,,,,with Maan and Geet.....incase AS or Kanika is leaving change him...

Cvs..and vinuji....please promote ur show in right way. ..I am very much depressed after seeing last week TRP.....If you are going to show posiitve...episodes with romance and comedy....please promote that way...with promos and SBS SBB. or atleast thru GEET FB ..not otherway round..showing depressing promo...no spoiler through SBS and SBB or Geet FB...and showed such a nce episodes last week.
I have checked .90% of your episodes have highest TRP for that week when SBS or SBB were shown....with right promo...I dont understand why you showed bakwaas promo last week...and showed all damn good episodes...with no...spoiler...You guys are at 9.30 slot fighting...with BB and KBc...YRKKH all 3 in top 5....that zone is already most competitive zone that even KBc didnt have expected impact on overall GRP for sony. ....unless viwers have idea...that today will be worth seeing nice episode...they have many options for that  slot...Expect the unexpected is good funda but you guys are using that too much...which is not helping in TRP...what you did today.was good strategy..you showed promo just before episode from epsidoe......because that helped lots of negative minded viewers( after yesterday epsidoe) to watch the episode...aand monday spoilers from geet FB would promoted  for that day....please please promote ur show in right way..I want it to be only on TOP for starone ....

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲
i m not ready to watch a very hot anwesha who cant share maan wid any other woman.................................🀣🀣🀣

plz sum1 remind her she is maan's sis not first wife...............🀣🀣

sam k bhagane ki wajah bhi yehi hogi i guess....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ah

i saw.. "inspiration" from Aaina...hee hee.. but the dono haathon se koi khana khata hai kya?? i felt it should have been you are left handed...why are you using right hand..and it would have been comic romance...like one of the idiots had mentioned...

he is so sweet...well i am not going to call him mishti..

Again a cute epi...with BD seedhi..jhula and all...

what a fare laid out on the table
the salt and paper were brought in from the stable

a little sweet, a little sour
lot of honey did shower

talk and substance strengthen the relation
ribbing and teasing was part of the creation

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago