Priyadarshani slaps Raja Chaudhary

Posted: 13 years ago
Priyadarshani slaps Raja Chaudhary
Buzz up!

Raja Chaudhary who has been accused of abusing the ladies (estranged wife Shweta Tiwari and girlfriend Shraddha Sharma) of his life physically and beating them up, got the taste of his own medicine when an agitated Priyadarshani, one of the contestants from Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega ended up bashing him up badly.

Discuss here

The two were on their way to Argentina for Endemol's show Wipe Out. The fight broke out at the international air-port after the contestants had checked in. Apparently, Raja was in an inebriated state and was passing nasty comments at the female contestants. But when he charged his guns at Priyadarshani, the girl didn't take it lying down. She got involved into a heated argument with Chaudhary and ended up slapping him too.

Informs our source present at the Mumbai air-port when the contestants were ready to board their flight, "The incident took place at around 3:45 am last morning when Raja apparently entered in an inebriated state. Sticking true to his image of creating trouble for others, he started talking ugly with other contestants. Little did he know that Priyadarshani is known to give her piece of mind to those who try to rub her the wrong way. So did it happen with Raja who is known to be a woman-beater. Other contestants were subjected to a heated verbal duel, choicest of expletives along with a couple of slaps. Priyadarshani wanted to file a police complaint against Raja but the production house somehow convinced her not to do so."

Vimal Chaudhary, Raja's brother rubbished off all the accusations and said, "It's not true. I am not aware of the fight that broke out between Raja and Priyadarshani but he certainly wasn't sloshed."
good to see that some body gave him back..he deserve it
omg Raja has totally lost it...usey chamaat pe chamaat mil rahe hai...Priyadarshani se kuch bhashan bhi zaroor mila hoga...

I think Shweta needs to say the Sai baba mantra on Raja, he seems possessed...
Wow................. I am at loss of words..................... lol

Very entertaining................. both Raja and Priyadarshini certainly knows how to keep themselves in news............. 
I feel sorry for STand for any woman who have husband like raja😡.................how did she lived with this woman beater for almost 6-7 years
Originally posted by 111192

I feel sorry for STand for any woman who have husband like raja😡.................how did she lived with this woman beater for almost 6-7 years
Exactly i emphathize her totally in this matter... Renu....

I feel why did ST or any other woman would ever marry this guy............. Marriage is not a joke, how can anyone even fall in love with this man and decide to marry at all................. what is sooo nice abt him to even fall in love in the first place forget abt marriage...............
Mrs. KRK on limelight.... Thanks to Raja Chaudhary for giving her this SPOTLIGHT..... btw.... is she on WIPEOUT????? she has allready wiped out Raja..... ab aur kiskisko wipe out karegi show mein?????🤣
I think..............raja ka kahana hazam nahi hota jab tak use daru ke saath saath do char chamat nahi milte😆😆😆

I think..............raja ka kahana hazam nahi hota jab tak use daru ke saath saath do char chamat nahi milte😆😆😆

Daroo andar utharthe hi....Raja ka nautanki shuru...... bhol jamoorey aaj kisse band bajwayega....???
Raja bola......HURRR....HUTTTT..... Dolly Bindra aur Priyadarshini ke baad i want only HOT dames..... no FAT dames.....Zorr ka JHATKA hai ZORRO se laga!