Gr8 work Sunaha....👏 👍🏼 jus luvd it....
Hope u give us more Avite FF's like dis😊

N Congrats!!!

glad u liked my work...:))
tnx...
Suhana6 thumbnail
Hai dears😊....thanks for all your sweet comments and likes🤗.......It boosted me up to write.....This part is a little small but, very close to my heart.....I loved wrting it....Do tell me, how it felt.....

Happy readinggggggggggg
😊😊

Part 3

Manjari—"Where were you arpi? I have been searching for you all around…"

Arpi (smiling)—"oh...I was actually….."

Before she could complete…

Manjari—"Leave it…come lets go and buy some bangles…"

Arpitha nods her head in agreement and follows here to the bangle shop…..

They reach the shop which was merely a table with wide variety of  bangles placed in an order…a man in red kurtha and black jeans was standing at one corner of the table talking to some one…..and the other man leaves for something hurriedly…..

Seeing Arpitha approach the table with another girl beside her awdesh is shocked…so he was not dreaming…she really exists….

Arpitha unaware that awdesh was staring at her, tries to examine some bangles by touching them…meanwhile Chulbul comes there….

Chulbul—"Bhaiyaji… you were here and I was searching you at the food stalls. Come let's go..."

He looks up at his face and discovers that he is continuously gazing at the girl and his words are not heard …..

Chulbul—"ahem…ahem…" he coughs sarcastically….

This brings awdesh back to his senses and finding Chulbul beside him…he tries to hide his feelings by clearing his throat….and looks at him….

Manjari—"arpi try these ones…these green ones suit you very well"

Chulbul—"yes madam….what do you want…?"

Manjari—"1 kg potatoes, 2kg onion and 5 kg flour"

Chulbul—"What…?"

Manjari—""idiot what else would we want at a bangle store…here arpi go on…try these".

Chulbul—"Why are you being so rude mam…? I just wanted to know the variety you preferred…"

Manjari—"o.k.…o.k.…we can help our self…here arpi…"

Awdesh (shyly)—"These red ones suit you most…" and points out to a bunch of red bangles.

Arpitha raises her eyelids to see him…his eyes caught her attention…the brown colored eyes with dense eyebrows and an innocent glance…his silky hair falling on his forehead…

Manjari (with a tone of appreciation)—"yes arpi… they are beautiful. Try them..."

He pulls the bangles out and moves his hand forward to give them…Arpitha is still looking at him…there is some spark in his eyes that is pulling her towards him…unknowingly, she is also staring at him…

Manjari—"arpi, go on… try….wait…wait…no…hey you… put these bangles into her wrist…" she points out to awdesh…

He looks at her surprised and even Arpitha is taken aback by her friend's words…

Chulbul—"What?"

Manjari—"What? I know all your tricks…first you want us to try it our self…one or two bangles would obviously break and you will charge us extra for it…I have seen many like you... you will help out in trying the bangles and any damage… you yourself will be responsible… "

Awdesh smiles at her stupidity and in a blink suppresses it back…he looks back to Arpitha, who is carrying a confused expression on her face…he lowers his sight, looking to the ground, understanding her discomfort…

Manjari—"Come on arpi…we still have to go check out many other places… make it fast". She holds arpitha's hand and forwards it and tries examining some other bangles.

Awdesh raises his head to see that arpitha's hand is raised in the air…he slowly forwards his left hand and holds her wrist hesitatingly… …

His touch, caused shiver in her body…wind blows hard causing their hair to swing…he places the bangles on her fingers and gently pushes one after another on to her wrist…they both are equally lost in each others eyes now…he completes the work without breaking any bangle…but still lost in her…

Arpitha is equally lost in him and thinking to her….who is he? Why is she becoming so weak like this? What is this feeling that is worrying her, yet instantly causing her happiness…his hold was very gentle…as if he cared a lot for her…his eyes spoke to her…they tried to tell her something that her heart understood very well, but her brain didn't… ……is she falling for him?….no…...

Arpitha still fighting with her own thoughts, trying to analyze her feelings, continues to stare into his eyes…awdesh does the same, not even wanting to blink…

Watching them stare Chulbul blushes and starts smiling silently…while Manjari is still busy in deciding which color to buy…

Chulbul (coughs loudly)—"ahem…ahem…Bangles are over Bhaiyaji…shall I pass on some more…"

Arpitha pulls her hand back and blushes secretly with her head lowered, when awdesh too takes his hand back and turns over his shoulder to look at Chulbul…

Manjari—"Wow arpi…They are really good…ok…"

Manjari hands over some money to Chulbul and moves away with Arpitha…

Watching her move away he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, and a smile creeps on to his lips…Arpitha turns round her shoulder and catches his expressions…This brings a wide smile on her face too…

Awdesh opens his eyes and watches her move away till she is lost in the crowd…

Chulbul—"so…."

Awdesh—"so…"

Chulbul—"you know. I meaaaaaaan…"

Awdesh—"what? What do you mean?"

Chulbul—"come on Bhaiyaji…stop acting now…I saw you completely losing your senses in her presence...i mean bhabhi's presence"

Awdesh blushes at the point of being caught and  suppresses it down and tries looking away from Chulbul.

In the meanwhile, the man who exited earlier comes in.

Man—"Bhaiyaji…He is here…"

Awdesh's eyes open up wide in wrath…

Awdesh—"I knew he would come…come on Chulbul…Time for some action…"

Precap:

His words hurt Arpitha, and sighs away in disgust…He holds her wrist and she tries to free herself…The struggle causes the red glass bangles in her hand to break and one of them pierces into her flesh, causing blood to flow out of her skin...she moans in pain...

He hurts her tender wrist wantedly by pressing it hard…

Pasand ayi gayi ho tho tanikh likewa button dhabai diooo....😉😆

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sunaha....you really took me to a dream world 😍
I didn't want to get out of it....

This part is also awesome..keep it up dear 👏

Just like to suggest 1 thing, can you please make an Index on your first page, so that it will be easier for us to read?

Pleeeeeeeeease update sooon
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry yaar...missed the Index on the first page...
Thanks for it
👍🏼
-sia- thumbnail
wow...sunaha...u really write good yaar...chaala baa undi!!!
the third part was even more fascinating...i mean it took me into a trance world...it was like i was watching it all over!!! how i wish this cute virtual scene could turn into a real one!!!
well done!!! do keep writing n i'm awaiting the next one :))

Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail

Sunaha..

mesmerizing yaar.👏👏👏👏👏..
wooooooowwww...i read it 5 times😃😃😃😃😃

want to read it more...😳😳😳

this part is wonderful.....😳😳😳
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
heyaaaaaaa prash...
@sunaha : nuvvu ek dum keka raa.. asal emaina rastunnavu..!!!👏👏👏
👏👏really chala bagundi... we'r so glad to imagine all dese in avita's life... mind blowing raa!!!
asal anukole eelaanti surprise istaav ani.. thanks dear...😊😊😊
PrashT thumbnail
Heya swati..

sry yaar..yest cldnt reply..
my net was disconnected..
it got repaired today
yoga23priya thumbnail
sunaha chala bagundi ra......swathi chepinatu keka enka mind blowing ga undi......naku chala nachidi ra............continue chaye ra
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
cupidstrike23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

Heya swati..

sry yaar..yest cldnt reply..
my net was disconnected..
it got repaired today

itz k dear... even i left early ystrday..
was very tired..
btw cngrts madamji.. aapke avdeshji bilkul theek hai..😉😉😉