Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sunaha once again superb FF.... wow!!!! xtremely wnderful...👏👏👏
but yaar i wanna know wat will happen to avi at end..
but really it was mind grabbing scene..muaahhhh..luv u 4 dis yaar..
yoga23priya thumbnail
hiya sunaha......
awww loved it part very much.....but its sad to see avi getting shot by bullet again ugh i hate it😡😭
wow arpi got her first kiss in FF not in show congo arpi....arre wah toh accha progress avi ki👏
wow sunaha you are coming hyd.....all the very best for your future......WELCOME HOME🤗

i know it will be sad not to see in forum regularly but you can come whenever you get time
love you alots take care.............

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anusha🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
u made my day!! Wht romance ya!!!!
Very well written

I loved it...!! i cant tell u how much...!!

nd yeah.

I hope u get ur job early....nd come back as soon as possible...

Keep In touch love.. nd njoy ur stay at hyd!!

Byee
Take care love!!!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sunaha,

thanks for the PM. Loved this part....please, please tell me he will be ok?....that is not the end surely?😲

Sorry to hear about you going away, hope it isn't permanent. Do join us when you can.🤗
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey sunaha thanks for pm wud read this aaram se
Suhana6 thumbnail
Part 13(continued till the end.........)

The bells at the temple rang high and everyone was enjoying the mela in their own way…Arpitha walked all alone on the hot sand…Without him every sight seemed incomplete…She walked around the mela disheartened when a string of thread came flying and touched her face…It was a balloon…before it could fly away she caught it and searched for its owner…

A little girl came running towards her… (It was the very same girl that we saw in the starting of the story)

Girl—"Aunty…This is my balloon…"

Arpitha smiled at her formally and handed her back the balloon…The girl smiled and left Arpitha with her loneliness back again…Arpitha's face didn't carry that sweet smile that she usually wore on her pink lips…She looked around and remembered their first meeting at the mela…his first touch…her first feeling for him…Arpitha remembered back all her memories and a tear rolled own her cheek…Arpitha wiped it out and controlled herself looking down onto the ground…

The girl came back again with something that she hid behind her…She pulled arpitha's dupatta and Arpitha looked down to her…The girl put her hand forward with a cute little red rose…Arpitha bent down and kissed the girl…She took the flower from her hands and hugged her…

Arpitha—"thank you sweetie…"

Girl—"But aunty…that uncle gave you this flower…"

Saying these words the girl pointed towards a tall handsome looking guy in red kurtha…He smiled at her while she watched him with a million dollar smile on her face…

Arpitha (silently smiling)—"Awdesh ji"

The girl left Arpitha and ran towards awdesh…She put forward her hand asking for her reward…Awdesh smiled at her and handed her a dozen of balloons…The girl gestured him to bend…and kissed his cheek for the reward…She ran with a big smile to show the colorful balloons to all her friends…Awdesh moved towards Arpitha…Arpitha stood back on her feet with the rose in her hands…

Awdesh—"sorry I am late…"

Arpitha didn't mind him being late…She just wanted him to be with her and its all that she wanted…Arpitha looked into his eyes deeper trying to convey her message…After RV shot him in the forest she thought she almost lost him…but her love for him and his will to live for her had him fight the wounds and live back…

Awdesh (trying to confess)—"I have a reason for being late…I was at the pundits house and he said that there is an  auspicious moment next week for us to get married…are you still angry with me…"

Arpitha smiled at him and lowered her head in shy…Awdesh lifted her chin up…

Awdesh (silently)—"won't you thank me…I convinced your parents for the marriage…put everything under control…just for you…oh ya…I forgot…you would thank me only in your imagination right…"

Arpitha stood confused…Awdesh read her face and smiled at her…

Awdesh—"That day when you thanked me at your house after our first meeting… I was in real…not your imagination…"

Arpitha stood surprised…how stupid she was…

Arpitha—"Then…then why didn't you tell me…"

Awdesh (smiling)—"How would I…spoil the moment with my own hands…?"

Arpitha looked away smiling…Awdesh came closer and caught her hand…and pulls it close to his heart…Ignoring the crowd they were lost in their own world of LOVE. Chulbul and RV come towards them and catch them lost in each other…

RV winks at Chulbul…

Chulbul—                                  "do dil mil gaye hai…magar chup khey chupkhey…(RV joins)

Sabkho ho rahi hai

khabhar khul khey khul khey…"

Regaining his senses awdesh leaves arpitha's hand and RV smiles at both of them…Chulbul bursts out in laughter…Arpitha runs away smiling…

************************************************************************************

Awdesh—"Arpitha…Arpitha…Where is my shirt?"

Arpitha comes in hurriedly…

Arpitha—"Ofooo…awdesh ji…I pulled it out and placed on the bed for you…"

Awdesh—"I don't want to wear it…"

Arpitha—"o.k. ….tell me what you want to wear"

Awdesh comes closer to her and hugs her tight…

Awdesh—"you…"

Arpitha smiles and hugs him back…

Awdesh—"All my life…❤️"

❤️❤️❤️❤️ $UN@H@❤️❤️❤️
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Anusha...
Best one!!!! Loved all the parts...

I dont know how to thnk you for such a wonderful FFs...

Really loved each and every part....gonna miss them so much now...😭😭😭😭
No worries...u take care...

Thnks for the wonderful ending...Loooooved it...
U are a wonderful writer..Keep it up👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Njoy ur stay at hyd!! nd come back soon....😊😊😊
All the Best👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Wld miss u a lot...
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxxxx sunaha
for this wonderful ff
maza aata tha is ff ko padh ke
and best of luck for ur job
Suhana6 thumbnail
swathi, prahu and priya....thnk you so much for all your love and support all through the FF.....

@ dreamy.....Hero hai na...kucho na hoga....Heheheheh...i put the final part do tell me how it was....

@ cb di...take your time di...........😊
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

thanxxxxx sunaha

for this wonderful ff
maza aata tha is ff ko padh ke
and best of luck for ur job

thank you so much sheryyyyy....i am gonna miss your shayari so much.........😭😭😭😭