SRK host Wipe-out?

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will SRK host Wipe-out on Imagine?

Well that's what the sources closely associated with Imagine TV's reality show Wipeout have to say.

If sources are to be believed than none other than Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan will be seen hosting the desi version of AXN hit show Wipe-Out. The show that is the Indian version of the internationally popular show Wipeout that airs on AXN is being produced by Endemol India. It will apparently have 24 celebrity contestants including Vindoo Dara Singh, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Dimpy Mahajan, Priyadarshani Singh, Raja Chaudhary, Akashdeep Saigal, Payal Rohatgi, Kushal Punjabi, Hanif Hilal, winner of Biggest Loser Jeetega Sandeep Sachdev, Rajev Paul, Karishma Tanna and Gaurav Chopra.

Informs a contestant requesting anonymity, "We are hearing that Shah Rukh Khan will be hosting the show along with an Argentinian model. The shoot will take place in Argentina. Half of the contestants have already left for Argentina and the remaining contestants will leave tonight. Apparently, Endemol wanted to have SRK on-board for Bigg Boss season four too for which according to sources he had verbally agreed to do but then backed out once the shoot of Don 2 got delayed."

We sent a text message to Deepak Dhar, Endemol India country head, but he didn't revert.

If the buzz turns out to be true, then this show will mark SRK's comeback after two years on the idiot box. Khan was last seen hosting Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain on STAR Plus that launched in the year 2008.

Edited by ASMI2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Asmi di

I dnt think SRK will host coz his movie Ra1 is der 😕
But I wud luv if he does 😃
Except 4 Shabbir d rest of d celebs here r not dat famous n.... u knw 😉😳.

Well Ihv watched few epis of Wipe out on YT Guess it will b fun to watch dem

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Pri......
I don't think SRK will have time to host.....
Moreover Shabir is also not there....... 😭 😭 😭 😭

❤️ Prachi
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Asmi..:)

I also don't think SRK will host this show..
Sha already confirmed that he is not doing this show....