The misunderstandings shouldn't have cleared

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From an audience POV i think it would have been more nice if the misunderstandings between RaGa were not cleared so soon.Now I will miss those love-hate scenes.Rudr has realised that Gauri is not responsible for Pihu's marriage.Gauri is head over hills in love./so now there lacks some masala.I wanted RaGa to have a love-hate relationship.It would have been fun to see how they act as husband-wife infront of the inspector.But now it will not be that fun since both have accepted the marriage.
My separate bed dream is shattered in to pieces.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't want the mean Rudr.But Shiv was fun to watch.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehe, most probably...there will still be seperate beds Jo! LOL But yeh, i know what you mean...

R have softened abit and i am looking forward to see how things will go once RG starts living together!
Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I want separate beds and lots of arguments.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing has cleared he just acknowledge that perhaps putting sindoor n insulting her was wrong...what, how i am sure its going to come out n the fact gauri has not told him about abhay spiking his drink..so picture abhi baki hai mere dost....
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arguments! Ermmm, I'm sure things wont stay as smooth, RR's there! And seperate beds will probably be there...i hope!! :P
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I only liked the post because you mentioned shiv. 🤣

even I don't want misunderstandings to be cleared this soon. hopefully it is just a phase and someone provokes R (most likely RR) to turn against G again. like LZ and zainab have mentioned, he only realized and accepted that he did wrong for humiliating her. I hope he doesn't acknowledge her as his wife...at least not yet.
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I want them to have arguments at every step but when Sheetal arrives they will have lovey dovey moments.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I only liked the post because you mentioned shiv. 🤣

even I don't want misunderstandings to be cleared this soon. hopefully it is just a phase and someone provokes R (most likely RR) to turn against G again. like LZ and zainab have mentioned, he only realized and accepted that he did wrong for humiliating her. I hope he doesn't acknowledge her as his wife...at least not yet.

Come to the AT darling.😉

I want a SG track here.Love-Hate-Passion☺️
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ ok I will come to the AT but not to talk about shiv - to talk about angad. I promised rach y'day will talk about him. 🤣
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jo - dont worry dear - you will get the separate beds🤣.

We have RR rt? She wont let R to be soft to G for that long. Wait for the shadi to be done and once the marriage certificate is legal, RR will make sure R is back to hating G.

I miss angry R already. I want angry R and the R we saw today too - in a dilemma here 🤣