Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ekumeed

Whether they have separate beds or no, I definitely believe the consummation hold-off is on. And yes, I believe that it will be interesting to see what follows from what happened at the lake.

I believe that Rudra has not accepted the marriage, only that he by virtue of his own irresponsible action made Gauri his wife the moment he dared to fill her parted hair with vermilion in front of society's eyes. Rudra loves loving Pihu and not only is that a habit but that is how he construes major part of his identity, that he is Pihu's love and she his. If this was simply a question of breaking a mentality or habit, knowing that she is the wife of someone else should in theory be enough to destroy the love. But this is not enough for him. Because he actually grew up playing, fighting, seeking attention from Pihu which makes this harder because his formative years were shaped by the love he knew he had in Pihu, which means that he cannot separate his identity from that.

Time, patience, and yes, internal transformation and self-realization for Rudra to become willing to step back and redefine his identity and his past in light of his present and future.

Yes, Gauri has accepted the marriage in her heart, from her heart.

Rudra, however, has accepted only from his heart that the actions of Gauri were innocent of what he accused her of and that she loves him as she said (once in the drama of the original wedding-that-never-happened) and she did without expectation which is, believe or not, a source of relief to him. He doesn't want her to have expectation (for he sees himself as Pihu's).

Rudra is not ready and does not want all the responsibilities of marriage.

Accepting that she is his wife does not mean he is ready to accept his role as a husband.

You know, as audience, we can see that though Rudra feels strongly a love for Pihu, we can see that this loves comes from believing that Pihu is his perfect love. But what he doesn't understand...and is not ready to accept is that..."one's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love" (as originally stated by Elizabeth Ashton). You know what the perfection and undiluted pain of first love is? The perfection and undiluted pain of first love is that it is innocent, lovely, and unfettered by the shackles of reality.

He cannot even think about second love right now... He doesn't have the imagination. The pain of losing Pihu is still too real, too raw, too ravaging...

If Gauri is smart, which I like to think she is, she will give him the tools to reshape his identity first and not impose her love on him.

Gauri shouldn't try to find love in him but give him the opportunity to find love in her.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

I can't explain how much I love your post😛👏...Really awesome explaination.But, you see, everything is happening in a very fast pace, atleast for me, that it feels like CV's are in a hurry....What will be instore for us once he falls for her? The present scenario looks like as if he will fall for him at any moment( after watching SBB/SBS/E24/HouseArrest, it's clear that he has started falling for her😕)
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rudra has accepted Gauri as he has wronged her, He himself hassaid that he cannot give her the love of a husband. I like this track Why should it be like Kaa or any other . Still I would have love to watch some more steamy scenes between Gauri and Rudra,  Any way Sangini rocks. Let us see what Mrs Sheetal Tiwari is going to do. Curious to know
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol Sweet_Waters.

Just saw that. Hmm, I was blushing like mad. Okay. (Clears throat.)

Now, I am confused. Yes, it does look like he has started to fall for her... My question is what are the creatives thinking? I cannot imagine. From him saying that he loves Pihu, Pihu, Pihu, we have him suddenly going to Gauri...? (Confused.) I hope the creatives develop the story organically from the characters instead of having the characters act out whatever storyline is in their minds at the moment.

Admittedly, I have always felt that Rudra is physically attracted to Gauri...evidence of which we most strongly see when he sexually threatens after the poster and calling-for-sex fiasco. And I also see that he is attracted to Gauri's personality and capacity for "without conditions" emotion whether that takes the form of friendship or as per his most recent understanding love.

But I did/do not think that that should be enough to have him falling for her so soon. Hmm, creatives better have a very, very, very good and believable reason for him falling for her without realizing that he is doing so and that on a meteoric pace.

Are we to then believe he never loved Pihu and that he was only infatuated? Because that is the only scenario that would justify him falling for Gauri under the circumstances.

Because a childhood love that turned into adolescent love and then turned into adult love and was about to turn into marriage wouldn't be that easy to forget, at least I wouldn't think so. Unless it was never true to begin with.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Gauri will surely loose her sence after seeing rudr in towel.hawt.....
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ekumeed

Lol Sweet_Waters.

Just saw that. Hmm, I was blushing like mad. Okay. (Clears throat.)

Now, I am confused. Yes, it does look like he has started to fall for her... My question is what are the creatives thinking? I cannot imagine. From him saying that he loves Pihu, Pihu, Pihu, we have him suddenly going to Gauri...? (Confused.) I hope the creatives develop the story organically from the characters instead of having the characters act out whatever storyline is in their minds at the moment.

Admittedly, I have always felt that Rudra is physically attracted to Gauri...evidence of which we most strongly see when he sexually threatens after the poster and calling-for-sex fiasco. And I also see that he is attracted to Gauri's personality and capacity for "without conditions" emotion whether that takes the form of friendship or as per his most recent understanding love.

But I did/do not think that that should be enough to have him falling for her so soon. Hmm, creatives better have a very, very, very good and believable reason for him falling for her without realizing that he is doing so and that on a meteoric pace.

Are we to then believe he never loved Pihu and that he was only infatuated? Because that is the only scenario that would justify him falling for Gauri under the circumstances.

Because a childhood love that turned into adolescent love and then turned into adult love and was about to turn into marriage wouldn't be that easy to forget, at least I wouldn't think so. Unless it was never true to begin with.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

Absiolutely😳.As per the interview,it seems like Gauri intentionally created a drama so that the inspector whom she felt is viewing them thinks that they are perfect husband and wife.But for one moment, they were completely lost in each other when Nani interrupts.I think, as before, Rudr gets attracted to her, but he hasn't fallen completely for her.Hope that doesn't take place soon without any logical reason😊
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im pretty sure there will be separate beds.... it will be nice to watch MIK falling for Gauri... yeah we will miss the masti of luv-hatred relationship... but lets see how it goes...

btw guys u ppl are soooo sweet :)
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ek aur bath hein.... when watching sbs house arest... rudra just mentioned that he is nt sure if he luves gauri or nt... i hope that nt sure part stays for some time so that we can see some i luv her/i dnt luv her moments... like the towel scene :)
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

I can't explain how much I love your post😛👏...Really awesome explaination.But, you see, everything is happening in a very fast pace, atleast for me, that it feels like CV's are in a hurry....What will be instore for us once he falls for her? The present scenario looks like as if he will fall for him at any moment( after watching SBB/SBS/E24/HouseArrest, it's clear that he has started falling for her😕)

Pihu ki waapsi in Rudr's life..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -JONAKI-

From an audience POV i think it would have been more nice if the misunderstandings between RaGa were not cleared so soon.Now I will miss those love-hate scenes.Rudr has realised that Gauri is not responsible for Pihu's marriage.Gauri is head over hills in love./so now there lacks some masala.I wanted RaGa to have a love-hate relationship.It would have been fun to see how they act as husband-wife infront of the inspector.But now it will not be that fun since both have accepted the marriage.

My separate bed dream is shattered in to pieces.😭

I don't want the mean Rudr.But Shiv was fun to watch.😳

i agree the love-hate scenes would have been much more entertaining to watch this acceptance track should have come later on