HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. ifear if anukalp and mona get together he will not go america again and his mom...we will never hear the end of her taunts. poor mona.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
no anukalp cant go to America, or should i say come to America LOL...he has to be there  
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
sar786 thumbnail
hopefully mona will express her true feelings for anukalp and he'll change his mind about going to america and they'll get hitched..lol😆 or he could jus marry her and leave with her to america so long ambaaji heheeh😈 but knowing these serials they dont really go they way u want..so we'll just have to wait and watch....hope im not too disappointed..i dont want anukalp to leave either😭 btw tnx 4 d update
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sar786

hopefully mona will express her true feelings for anukalp and he'll change his mind about going to america and they'll get hitched..lol😆 or he could jus marry her and leave with her to america so long ambaaji heheeh😈 but knowing these serials they dont really go they way u want..so we'll just have to wait and watch....hope im not too disappointed..i dont want anukalp to leave either😭 btw tnx 4 d update

Hey welcome to the forum, it would be worth a watch on Ambaji face if Mona and Anukalp leave for America together😈🥳
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written update thanks so much for posting. 😊
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š Edited by -salma- - 13 years ago