New man in PRIYANKA's life : Sahil Shroff Video

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Maddy, I pressed like because the reporters reported in a friggin' hilarious way. Lol. Diaper, Hyper, Wiper?

Sab ke sab naak par chad gaye, issi liye unko itni baar naak ki surgery karana pada. Oh my. 😆
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eeeeeee. Fan girly moment. Vivann <3 (sorry, i got distracted by the host... what was the video about? oh right, some Sahil...) 

Well they did say that he was her junior and that she was "mothering" him... is that the new way of flirting and finding a boyfriend? 

Well, I will maintain that SK-PC have been together/are together until KWK episode... 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Maddy, I pressed like because the reporters reported in a friggin' hilarious way. Lol. Diaper, Hyper, Wiper?

Sab ke sab naak par chad gaye, issi liye unko itni baar naak ki surgery karana pada. Oh my. 😆

🤣 yes the reporter was hilarious... Diaper cracked me up... 😆 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnon_ki_pari

Eeeeeee. Fan girly moment. Vivann <3 (sorry, i got distracted by the host... what was the video about? oh right, some Sahil...) 

Well they did say that he was her junior and that she was "mothering" him... is that the new way of flirting and finding a boyfriend? 

Well, I will maintain that SK-PC have been together/are together until KWK episode... 

Vivaan looks quite DISHY... 😳 He was in Chak de Right??
smilecheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Vivaan looks quite DISHY... 😳 He was in Chak de Right??

Yeah! Yeah he was!! And Karthik Calling Karthik I think. 

I used to be huge fan when he did this show called Choona Hai Aasman (that sadly only like 10 people watched ðŸ˜›) 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Count me in... 11 people watched it... 😊  It was a pretty decent show... Pity it did not run.. all the men were pretty dishy.... 😉
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Vivaan! <3
The way he said is hilarious 🤣 

smilecheese thumbnail
I love how the thing is about Priyanka and we are sitting here drooling over Vivaan. That man needs to come back to a decent television show, I want a full on romantic hindi TV show to watch again... its been too long :) Except for Tere Liye which manages to excite me every now and then but now with the evil actress in it, its going to go down the drain like most Ekta shows. 

Wait, sorry, I am done. Bollywood Bollywood, no Tellywood. 
priya185 thumbnail
Vivan<3333333333333333333333333333333
loved him in maayka and pyar ka bandhan
epic the way he said stuff