Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah Sanjh, i totally agree with u as that was the only thing that seemed to salvage today's episode.
AGulf thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

adi ko bolne me problem hoti naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

besides geet prepared that file so she had the knowledge of it too

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† only infront of maan sir otherwise he is normal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Geet's word........that a girl just has to put in effort and hard work to be successful and shouldn't forget her values in the process.  I've always lived by this and it certainly earns a girl respect from others but more importantly your own self respect, which is the most improtant.  Well said Geet and Ani madam first needs to learn to grow up....she 18 going on 8 with her tantrums!
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet too is of 18 but far good natured,mannered than her and above all a girl with pure heart❀️❀️❀️❀️
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
but i do think that maan knew how geet will do with presentation. he is the one who told her to continue with the presentation. he could have easily asked adi to do it since he has more experience with this. but maan clearly said that geet will do the presentation. so why are we all giving credit to geet alone. will geet have been able to make the presentation if he had asked adi to do it.
saanjh11 thumbnail
he was in hurry rem in car his self thoughts abt geet"geet ghar pahuch gaye to pres.,client,kahi mere wajha se....."
saanjh11 thumbnail
today i wanna see those clients praising  geet in front of man and annie😑.lets see her face than πŸ˜›
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

out of all blues one good thing that happened today was that geet proved herself ,now that annie will knw what a simple indian girl can doπŸ‘?

for sure tomorrow even maan who had a little doubt abt geet's presentation will knw it and love it.
i am happy abt geet coming and sitting next to maan and her confidence was worth watchingπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I agree, Geet's confidence is growing thanks to Maan, hope she gives that ugly twit tit for tat and put her in her place & if Maan sides with his sis then she can make sure he regrets it, she just has to stop talking to him or keep him away from her, he definitely won't be able to bear that
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GEET WAS OUTSTANDING IN YESTERDAY'S EPI..πŸ‘I M SO MUCH IMPRESSED WID HER..THAT SHE MANAGED TO GIVE D PRESENTATION WITHOUT MAAN..SHE HAS PROVED THAT SHE IS A PERFECT BRIDE..BEAUTY WITH BRAIN..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

GO GAL..GO..U REALLY ROCKSS..
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think maan somewhere down knew dat geet cud pull dis presentation...but was just concerned 4 her...so nothin needs to be proved to him....but to annie ya...wud luv to c geet gettin praised in front of annie!!