one best thing abt today's epi was..

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
out of all blues one good thing that happened today was that geet proved herself ,now that annie will knw what a simple indian girl can doπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘?
for sure tomorrow even maan who had a little doubt abt geet's presentation will knw it and love it.
i am happy abt geet coming and sitting next to maan and her confidence was worth watchingπŸ‘πŸ‘.
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
nobody happy abt geet?😭😭😭😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes msk, now you can stay home, since geet has done so much for KC, hai she is so so nice, and one funny thing, in KC we still have workers wearing Indian paint uniform🀣
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i don't like the actress playing Anwesha...she's horrible.. they need to change her...
yubabs thumbnail
yeh i agree she proved it today that you can be a simple indian girl..and still be powerful and be able to undertake presentations infront lots of people and be successful at the same time. hurray to geet !!!
saanjh11 thumbnail
now msk sit at home and play bhai-bahan with that good for nothing and geet will take care of everything
desikudi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

out of all blues one good thing that happened today was that geet proved herself ,now that annie will knw what a simple indian girl can doπŸ‘?

for sure tomorrow even maan who had a little doubt abt geet's presentation will knw it and love it.
i am happy abt geet coming and sitting next to maan and her confidence was worth watchingπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Agree πŸ‘One more Good thing.....now Geet would know she should never ever call her "Woh" to be "Maan Sir".
She should drop Maan sir and behave like his would be wife ......then only girl like Avnesha would understand her power on Maan....Avnesha has to see yet what kind of Joru ka Gulam his brother is...
Geet has not shown her power yet 😊
AGulf thumbnail
agree on geet setting behind maan with all confidence but

how she did this presentation while she doent know that much about constrction and buildings instead Adi is best suiting to do this kind of presentation

saanjh11 thumbnail
adi ko bolne me problem hoti naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
besides geet prepared that file so she had the knowledge of it too
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes that was indeed the only good part about the episode today πŸ˜ƒ

Kudos to the Handa Girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved her confidence and her mannerisms... she rocked it!