one best thing abt today's epi was..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
out of all blues one good thing that happened today was that geet proved herself ,now that annie will knw what a simple indian girl can doClapClapClapClap?
for sure tomorrow even maan who had a little doubt abt geet's presentation will knw it and love it.
i am happy abt geet coming and sitting next to maan and her confidence was worth watchingClapClap.
Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 years ago
nobody happy abt geet?CryCryCryCry
yes i luv it tooooooo
yes msk, now you can stay home, since geet has done so much for KC, hai she is so so nice, and one funny thing, in KC we still have workers wearing Indian paint uniformROFL
i don't like the actress playing Anwesha...she's horrible.. they need to change her...
yeh i agree she proved it today that you can be a simple indian girl..and still be powerful and be able to undertake presentations infront lots of people and be successful at the same time. hurray to geet !!!
now msk sit at home and play bhai-bahan with that good for nothing and geet will take care of everything
Originally posted by sanjh1234

out of all blues one good thing that happened today was that geet proved herself ,now that annie will knw what a simple indian girl can doClap?
for sure tomorrow even maan who had a little doubt abt geet's presentation will knw it and love it.
i am happy abt geet coming and sitting next to maan and her confidence was worth watchingClapClap.

Agree ClapOne more Good thing.....now Geet would know she should never ever call her "Woh" to be "Maan Sir".
She should drop Maan sir and behave like his would be wife ......then only girl like Avnesha would understand her power on Maan....Avnesha has to see yet what kind of Joru ka Gulam his brother is...
Geet has not shown her power yet Smile