Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys sorry to say but there is lac of perfection between maan and anny means bandariya πŸ˜†Maan is behaving like he is forcing to have sister and he have to pamper her 😑 he only look perfect with Geet πŸ˜†Today after watching maan and bandariya scene i laugh a lot so please change this bandariya at least  according to for maa's status Please ..
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
tomorrow if maan does not support geet in front of this namuna, we r all going to take up arms against u MSK...dont think geet has nobody to support her...we r all there, we r her maike people...we will not take any insult to geet hands down...better take care of ur hosiarpur express properly and stick on to ur promises of always will take care of u, will stand in front of any difficulties for her etc etc....if u insult our geet, we will come at u with ak47s....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

One word for the Episode "BAKWAS"

Today am here to pay my last respects to the Man i Loved so much, Maan Singh Khurana..
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The person shown today as MSK is his pathetic caricature as the real MSK has been BRUTALLY MURDERED...
😭😭😭😭
The new set of CV's have so very mercilessly killed him that i am stunned....
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

How the B***** HELL can MSK or anyone for a fact love that IDIOT????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I totally HATED the man who was Prancing around as MSK.. I soo wanted to hit him in his head..😑
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

IF MSK seeks this DIMWITTED BRATS approval for Geet, then geet better DUMP MSK n move on in her life.. She does not deserve such a loser of a man called MSK..
Let her give Anvesha a tight slap and walk away forever from THE BEWAKOOF N BUDDHU MSK......

MSK will never justify his decision to marry Geet to anyone, except to Geet herself, not even his beloved Dadi.. Then how on earth is he giving justifications to his sister. He should have shut her up instead of giving justifications... πŸ˜‘
😑

A man like MSK who has always hated women except for dadi and recently Geet, how the hell does he suddenly love n pamper that Idiot of a character called Anvesha????

MSK he has given her truck loads of gifts n nothing to geet.
πŸ˜•

I have issued a shoot at sight warrant against the new GHSP team, n i request all MSK fans to pls co-operate....

Personally i found Deveera track bearable that the Utterly RUBBISH n Utterly BAKWAS Maan-Anvesha nonsense...

Todays rating - 0.5/10.. Am being extremely generous.
0.4 because u showed geet handling the presentation well.. 0.1 to Deveera as they were so much bearable...

NIKUNG WAS WORSE, I HAVE STARTED TO LIKE AS AFTER WATCHING NIKUNG....

An advice to the person/s responsible for this Anvesha track,

"GO DOBOFY YOURSELVES IN CHULLU BHAR PANI."

or
Pack Anvesha off within a day or 2...

In-case u r plan to continue in GHSP,
Pls
do ur homework well on the Character Sketch of MSK...
Wat u r showing is not all justified... If u continue this nonsense, i can very see GHSP going off air within 2 months...

PS: i just read the new article saying
"As the story goes on, there might be a love track between Anwesha and Arjun"... 🀒🀒
Now am perfectly sure that GHSP is going to end within 2 months...
Thanks a lot,
"LOSERS"....

For the first time in the history of GHSP am sure that Most fans not looking forward to seeing tomorrow's episode. 

We can tolerate Deveera anytime untill DD comes back from her leave...

I really hope for ur own sake that u get this Nauseatingly irritating character out of the show before u lose ur precious TRP's..

This is a letter from my friend Sharmi... I completely agree with her..

Dear CVs,

I know searching for logic, consistency in story & character is not a symptom of loyal viwer. Loyal viwers always hav to agree with u & ur thouths & problems. Loyal viwers always hav to say give the new character a chance. dont judge him/her too soon. lets see whats the track in there for us. these r all loyal viwers duties. but just few question what we get as repay. Ya some time overly sweet epi & sometimes these??????😑 May I ask why & how many times?🀒

U had to show a bubly sister spoilt by bro's & granny's love. FINE. but this one is not even bubly not spoilt. I donno why I felt during her phone convo with Geet that she was acting his mistress😑 For the first time I am using a the word RUBBISH for a character.

Another thing, is Maan's love is only to b prove in private? I know he is MAHAN by accepting Geet with her past & baby. but today he cud easily buy another gift for Geet when he went to buy one for his sis. May b later we will see he bought one but he shud show the box to his sis to establish that how imp Geet is now in his life. Private gift is very romantic but love sometimes need open admiration. Only eye lock & loving flower openly is not what it is. Also why u hav to damage Maan's character such way? he never leave any meeting, not even for dadi but today he left. Later why dint he call Adi to know the result? He is not concern. For Geet he dismissd croes project, we loved it. But is it his character that he dont care for project & company if any young girl drops in.😑 I know I m sounding rude tonight. I m rude coz u ppl r rude to us as well. We audience r not taken for granted. Show as many ccharacters u want but do it in a better way😑

Finally, I have to say one thing. I am ur loyal viwer & I will b tortured by u many more times & tell myself they have their reasons & give them some time.

A LOYAL VIWER OF GHSP
love_salman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh and where was she when maan was getting engaged to geet earlier.....wasnt daddi scared then to not to want to invite her?????????????????????????