Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bro-sis relationship very unrealistic

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sick of this track. It is very artificial. Doesnt suit Maan's character at all. That girl is seriously irritating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree, just read the updates and its so so never racking and that too in a bad way
heermeher thumbnail
pata nahi CV aur kitne bhai behen aur maan ke bache leke aayege as we all know he is yet hiding Sameera secret from her that wiill be to shock also
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree she is annoying and childish
who does she think she is finding faults in our
sherni? maan is not a brotherly brother
he's MSK it doesnt suit him or his personality
Punjaban10 thumbnail
I agree...hate her when she hugs Maan 😡
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yea.. and where was she all the time.. when everything else happened in their family..:| from that media revelation of Maan supporting Geet to her engagement..
and i thought that Maan didn't know how to interact with women from starting and all of sudden he needs her permission for HIS marriage:S:S:S 
wat is this yaarrrr
cvs sometimes forget the past story they wrote and start from scratch...forgetting the past reference points... 
and i dont know why this Anwesha girl seems kinda *fat* to fit into Maan's family.. 
dev is pretty dashing and fit and so is Maan ..pata nai kahaan kahaan se lekar aate hai ye logg..😆
sumona_mona thumbnail
I agreed to you . Pata nahi  kitna din anne ka drama dekhna parega . I am very disappointed  in   todays  episode .
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree..dislike Anvesha more than any other character so far on Geet,I even find NT way better..and its not about the character.,,its all to do with the girl who is playing it!😡..CVs plz replace it..and I agree even the bro-sis relationship seems very unrealistic,,they have brought Maan's sister out of nowhere..I mean they NEVER talked about her at all till now..and now suddenly she is Maan's pampered sister whom he or anyone at house for that matter of fact was not shown talking to in all these months..on top of that Maan was always shown to only care about 1 lady in his life till Geet entered and that was Dadi..he even said that quite a times..WHY..oh god..how am I gonna survive this week..no Drashti so hardly any Maaneet scenes(starting from today)and on top of that this Anvesha😡..I am so sad😔..CVs at least have some mercy on me..plz dont show Maan hugging or pampering her..its so HARD to take all this at one go! Edited by Bul3 - 13 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣main agar apne bhai ko aise nakhre dikhaun to wo to ek laafa maarega..........

misty85 thumbnail
Even Dev not as spoiled as she is.... don't know what to say about this character ....she's namuna.