Amisha's grand gift for Ashmit - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Amisha's grand gift for Ashmit

" Whenever I get time I make sure I watch him in Bigg Boss. I believe he is one of the genuine and natural contenders in Bigg Boss. So I want him to win," says Amisha Patel.

Amisha feels that many people like Ashmit and that's why he is inside the house, " If only I was voting for him I don't think he would have stayed there. It's a huge section of the audience that likes Ashmit and is voting for him. Wherever I go unknown people tell me that Ashmit is one real contender in the house and they all like him and are voting for him."

When asked about Manoj Tiwari, she said, " I don't know Manoj personally but I believe if he would have been a bigger star he would have stayed back. But Ashmit's fans have voted for him so I don't know and I don't even bother what he feels for Ashmit because Ashmit is a Bollywood star." How delusional is she!

We all have seen the hot and steamy romance going on inside the house between Ashmit and Veena Malik. So does the sister believe that the romance will last after the show? " I don't know whatever is happening as it's inside the house. I will know about it once they come out and if they decide that they will work on their relationship then I am happy to accept them," she replied.

So who does she like besides Ashmit? "I think Khali and Seema ji are one of the strongest contenders too. Both are very genuine."
What's more, Amisha has a gift for her brother if he wins. "I am looking for some new properties these days and recently I have been to Navi Mumbai where the new airport is coming up. So I was planning to buy a flat for me and if Ashmit wins Bigg Boss I will gift him a flat right next to mine," said the excited sister who is very sure that brother Ashmit Patel will win the show for sure.

But the question here is from where will Amisha get the cash to finance a flat for herself and for her brother? She is not a top Bollywood actress!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i thot amisha is out of work these days...so completely out of money
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ashmit's a bollywood star? yeh right!!!
ashmit stayed in the house nt cos of voting bt cos his romance with veena brings trp to the shw thts y they kept him in to maintain the trps etc

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm star... khud star nahi hai to apne bhai ko star keh rahi hai.. dreams!!!!!
off-beat thumbnail
lol who says she doesnt have money...are films the only source they have ?😉
this is the right time to buy as its a festive mood around u know..😛
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is banking on the prize money that BB will give Ashmit . 😛 Edited by TSakshi - 13 years ago
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wait - did Amisha Patel claim that her borther is Bollywood Star?!?! Was it my imagination or didn't the Patel Boy say that he's "struggling these days and hence took up Bigg Boss" on the very first day they all entered the Bigg Boss house!!

Yeah I'm quite sure of that... He was never a star (probably in his own mind) and nor can he act
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad that his sister supports all his traits.... how will he improve unless someone shows him the mirror. "if he wins she'll gift him a flat"...😆...what sense does that make... he'll need it more if he doesn't win.😉 

Also since when did ASHMIT BECOME A BOLLYWOOD STAR.... !!😲 ðŸ˜†

Viewbie's Note: This post was edited to remove the word 'ass' as a nickname for Ashmit.
Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay Ashmit is Star.. He will win for sure.. He has fans and I am Queen Victoria 😆
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😉
Originally posted by: decent_girll

Okay Ashmit is Star.. He will win for sure.. He has fans and I am Queen Victoria 😆

I think your being Queen Victoria is a stronger possiblity then Ashmit Patel being a Star/BB4 Winner!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆