Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: abhishah

😉

I think your being Queen Victoria is a stronger possiblity then Ashmit Patel being a Star/BB4 Winner!!! 😆

🤣 Amisha is talking like MT. Everyone is a star these days😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashmit is a bollywood star illusion hmm🤔
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amisha is very delusional .. or she doesn't want to accept it ! The guy has brought shame to her family .. and she gifts him a flat ?? And who is she to rave on about celebrity status and fans .. has done only one or two dhang ke films in the past or i'd classify her as just another B grade actress with no work !

Ashmit has fans ??? 😲 .. 🤣🤣 Joke of the century

Viewbie's Note: This post was edited to replace 'Ass' with 'Ashmit'.

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: decent_girll

🤣 Amisha is talking like MT. Everyone is a star these days😆

I think MT was just egotistic but Amisha is just plain o delusional 😆
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Miya-

Amisha is very delusional .. or she doesn't want to accept it ! The guy has brought shame to her family .. and she gifts him a flat ?? And who is she to rave on about celebrity status and fans .. has done only one or two dhang ke films in the past or i'd classify her as just another B grade actress with no work !

Ashmit has fans ??? 😲 .. 🤣🤣 Joke of the century

So true... She too has brought shame to her family by going publicy with whatever problems she had with her parents... Had a live in relationship with a married man (Vikram Bhatt) and broke off an engagement because she wanted to concentrate on her career...  (which BTW had stop exsisting since 2002) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its family like theirs that give the media  a field day with stories/controveries... Shame on the parents and shame on the Amisha & Ashmit - who are grown adults 😡😡😡
a flop actor telling us what success is . amazing Edited by MayankDrashtiRM - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ameesha,get ready to welcome veena bhabhi.Oh no,hope she doesn't buy a flat in new mumbai. I just bought one there..if I come to know ashmit is my neighbour,I willl sell my flat.🤣

Viewbie's Note: This post was edited to replace 'assu' with 'Ashmit'.

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhishah

So true... She too has brought shame to her family by going publicy with whatever problems she had with her parents... Had a live in relationship with a married man (Vikram Bhatt) and broke off an engagement because she wanted to concentrate on her career...  (which BTW had stop exsisting since 2002) 🤣

Its family like theirs that give the media  a field day with stories/controveries... Shame on the parents and shame on the Amisha & Ashmit - who are grown adults 😡😡😡

Ohmgee yeh sab bhi kiya ? 😲 .. family relations ko media mein ucchalna and publicly fighting with her parents in court .. live-in relations would be her choice which I completely do not approve of but breaking her engagement for the sake of career is a very selfish act ! I only really liked her in Kaho Na Pyar Hai and only because she starred oppisite Hrithik .. from 2002 her choice of movies reflects her personality (B grade films 😡) Shame on the parents for the ignorance on teaching their children proper morals and values and letting their children do all this in their life (although it's not in their hands but they could've stopped it had they wished) and shame on the grown up adults who brought shame to their family name
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think this has been said before - please stop using the word 'ass' (or any form of it) for Ashmit. I've edited the word out of the few posts in this thread that had it.

Avoid using profane terminology when you discuss the contestants.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
With due respect to the mod...assu is just a short name for Ashmit.Even dolly calls him assu.😃