Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rohitbasu

I agree, both are  mature women and saw lot of bad time in her personal life, i think they will became friends very soon, manoj and sarah creates misunderstanding between them...

ya me too think so they can become good frnds as they both have a same ageπŸ˜› but luking like coz of their superior complex they cant do like this
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shayari..πŸ˜›... infact initially they were quite uncomfortable with each other ...... as was seen from their expressions....but dear... later on i liked the mature behaviour  in them as to not interact about their issues.....brushing the past aside and just sitting back to back leaning on each other..😳.. They appeared like school mates who have taken a khatti with each other and now dolly teacher tells them to sit on one bench.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am sure many wud have gone thru this in our school days.... so felt good to see a similar thing here..... may be this task will change the animosity between them and they will be fair with each other......😳

anyways.....it was a good task given to dolly to make them seated.... but yes agree..... it will be horrible to be seated for long in that tarazu.... πŸ˜•
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shayari

ya me too think so they can become good frnds as they both have a same ageπŸ˜› but luking like coz of their superior complex they cant do like this

somewhere i do agree ego eats up our minds.... but let us see.... BB ghar mein kuch bhi ho saktha hai......πŸ˜†
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
fight karne se tu behtar haina 1 doosre ko ignore karna??? waise mujhe lagta he woh isliye aise bethe the kamar se kamar mila k coz ST thak gai thi...i think soo:/coz as we all knw ST buhat der se us taraazo pe bethi hui thi...:)
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i dont think sirf yehi 1 reason he...:) as we all knw ST buhat der us Taraazu pe bethi thi and thak bhi gai thi tht's y they were leaning towards each other:) i actually found it sweet:)
dnt knw hum log har baat ko itna negatively q dekhte he aur sochte he??
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Both are very egoistic.. And nothing can solve their MU's.. πŸ˜†
haha....but till now i have not found Shweta or even veena initiating a fight....although they have those inflated egos but still i havent seen them behave like primary school kids..although i feels both of them thinks tht she is more b'ful thn the other and when one of them gets extra bhav the other feels jealousEdited by CutiePiee4 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Huh? How can not wanting to talk to someone be egoistic????πŸ˜•
salambombay thumbnail
I don't understand the point of this thread. Veena and Shweta were sitting on the scale for hours on end. What we saw was an edited 10 minutes of that whole time span. Who knows what happened in that time span.

Originally posted by: Shayari

Yesterday when they both were on 'Taraazu'..how disgusting their faces were...I think BB had intentionally gave Dolly the secret task to make S and V sat on it for whole night..so that they would get a chance to talk eachother and clarifies their misunderstanding!! but being a matured, these ladies looked like they dint even want to look at eachother faces😲😲😲

u can ask me why u r feeling bad for them!! definetely im feeling bad yaar..arey hadd hogayi..itna garv hain apne aap par!! if i would be there in their place i definetely started a conversation regarding our misunderstandings and tried to compramise and could start to make frndship!!

Good post Shayari :)

yeah both S and V are egoistic and do not like each other's company. Probably all this started right from the first week in the show. They should talk to each other and sort out differences.