Shweta and Veena- Both are very egoistic

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Yesterday when they both were on 'Taraazu'..how disgusting their faces were...I think BB had intentionally gave Dolly the secret task to make S and V sat on it for whole night..so that they would get a chance to talk eachother and clarifies their misunderstanding!! but being a matured, these ladies looked like they dint even want to look at eachother facesShockedShockedShocked

u can ask me why u r feeling bad for them!! definetely im feeling bad yaar..arey hadd hogayi..itna garv hain apne aap par!! if i would be there in their place i definetely started a conversation regarding our misunderstandings and tried to compramise and could start to make frndship!!

Other housemates were sitting there only, they were not even alone

first watch the episode
Originally posted by Jesse22

Other housemates were sitting there only, they were not even alone

first watch the episode
i dint get u!! i had seen full episode and my thread is on S and V when they had sitten on taraazu
@TM ,i agree,milk aur eggs ke liye dushmani chid sakti hai..both grow up
Originally posted by roshnii

TM kon hain roshni?Wink tum galti se tho mere thread mein comment post nahi ki ho na?Tongue
Originally posted by Shayari

Originally posted by roshnii

</div>
<div>
TM kon hain roshni?Winktum galti se tho mere thread mein comment post nahi ki ho na?Tongue

i meant thread/topic maker or watever da person who starts a thread is called..correct me if i'm wrong.
Pure hosh me maine yahan post kiya he
but pitty these two womens sat on tarazuu for an hours.how they manage to sit for a long time
Originally posted by zanish_k

but pitty these two womens sat on tarazuu for an hours.how they manage to sit for a long time
that two wid not talking wid eachother!!!!Shocked itna superior complex!!