Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
saveeta....u r just too good
just love ur each & every thread.....
apu ko yeh sab dekhna chahiye....
I just remember how we all used to wait to see angry apu/anmol πŸ˜†
sach main seeing anmol all gusaa is a treat ..but we got very few of them.
thanks to shivani ..toda sa bhar pai hua...end main
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@poo.. anmol  has mesmerised us with each shade of his character but this angry one was a total blast esp with shivani entry..

the bad thing it did not last long..

as you said "thoda sa barpayee hua"and yes this we must thanks shivani.

but now we want a "barpayee" from the CT/RS bring him back with ragini and other casts inseason 2 so as we get a continuation of their story..

wat say?..we deserve that right..😊
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@savee:yes 101% we deserve season2 with angini :)
hope RS fulfill our wish ..
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RS needs to bring anmol back with  bang and also show his angry side,anmol had such depth in his character that one needed a very good actor to portray that and apu was excellent choice
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami..if season 2 is back with apoorva as anmol just want rajan sir to have a little change in his character..

ok call me romantic want this sweet soft ...loving.doting side of anmol to be same for ragini/tammy.hopeless case in this matter....πŸ˜†

yes the change should be more on him being the business tycoon ..how he will accept challenges esp if there will be business rivalry..i mean a bit more of anmol sareen side..daring...yes more stylish for our sake to drool..😳

jaldi ah jao anmol..want to watch your charisma on screen esp this angry mood..a treat..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Saveeta , doll house scene was a must watch scene for his portrayal of an angry dejected man and all Anmol-Shivani scenes were a notch above, it showed the real Anmol, which Ragini has never seen expect maybe in the superhuman scene. Best would be to mention another superb angry man DPS well characterised and totally unpredictable. πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too loved his angry side😳 but it should only be in his business side o0r girl like Shivani but not with RaginiπŸ˜‰.I want him to be as sweet as always with herπŸ˜‰.Anmol cannot be angry with his family right?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He was so balanced with his anger and his controll when he is with the family
Thats was a total treat !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

There was calmness in his style and at the same time he  was in full anger when it came to  lashing out his temper !!