UPDATE DEC 6, 2010 MERA NAAM KAREGI ROSHAN

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the count down this week of our show ending. After this update we have three more left. Not sure which way this story is heading.

We continue from Thursday when Thakhur was poisioned by Jasoda's milk.😭😭...Sad to say he dies in today's show. Yup he is all gone...say bye bye to Thakhur.  Reet and her mother cry and so does the doctor.

The will is read and everything is left for Reet by her dad. Kuwar is so angry about that.
Reet does not know at this point because she is not in the room. Kuwar does not want her to know so he threatening the Doc...Jerk😡😡😡😡. He is so jealous of this sister. The doc does not want to listen but Jasoda begs him and he agrees not to say anything also Kuwar threatens hims as well.

Nexxt we see Reet, mother,and Asha speaking. Reet sounds like sad and sounds like she does not want to live. She is miserable and her mother tells her not to think that way, so does Asha.
The girl wants Daddy.

Reet leaves and she hears Jasoda talking to a guy who is going to grab Reet and also kill her.
Reet hears this and runs on the phone to call Samwad..her new man.
She is talking on the phone with her back to the men and they sneak up to her and
make her faint with choroform. 😡😡😡😡😡 Jasoda is really something.

After that we see the funeral for the Takhur taking place.
Kuwar is leading the people and then he starts to go around the body with the water vase. He is going to start the fire when Reet tells him to stop. (this last part is the precap)

So what will happen to Reet, Jasoda and the rest. Three more shows to find out.... I hopw Jasoda is killed...👏👏👏

Please press Like if you enjoyed the update....

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The writers seriously need to get their act together!!!!  I understand that they are going w/what was shown in the promos but like I said, I feel that Yagya & Bhisham need to come back & help clean up the mess.  It would have been nice if Kuwar saw the light but instead he went back to his old ways w/being on Jasoda's side😡.  Speaking of Jasoda,  Jasoda got her way when it came to everythin' except makin' Bhisham hate Reet (I just felt like sayin' this, me & my Reeshamness- 😆).  If only Reet had kept a better eye out then there would have been less of a chance Thakur would have consumed the poisoned milk.  I didn't like how Thakur died being upset w/Rajveer😭.  Rajveer genuinely did feel bad about what he did & he loves his daddy.  I've imagined that after her family leaves Reet alone at Thakur's funeral pyre, she feels a hand on her shoulder & looks up & sees that it's Bhisham in fisherman's attire😆  Then Reet cries on his shoulder while he holds her in his arms.  My mom thinks that Bhisham might come back.             Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

The writers seriously need to get their act together!!!!  I understand that they are going w/what was shown in the promos but like I said, I feel that Yagya & Bhisham need to come back & help clean up the mess.  It would have been nice if Kuwar saw the light but instead he went back to his old ways w/being on Jasoda's side😡.  Speaking of Jasoda,  Jasoda got her way when it came to everythin' except makin' Bhisham hate Reet (I just felt like sayin' this, me & my Reeshamness- 😆).  If only Reet had kept a better eye out then there would have been less of a chance Thakur would have consumed the poisoned milk.  I didn't like how Thakur died being upset w/Rajveer😭.  Rajveer genuinely did feel bad about what he did & he loves his daddy.  I've imagined that after her family leaves Reet alone at Thakur's funeral pyre, she feels a hand on her shoulder & looks up & sees that it's Bhisham in fisherman's attire😆  Then Reet cries on his shoulder while he holds her in his arms.  My mom thinks that Bhisham might come back.             

As I said before, this show is a done deal and not much will change ove the next three days...CryCryCryCryCry