shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i'm confused. when shastri ji told the story about shrap, it was about meneka. in the promo they show that tashi is being welcomed by the family like a bahu. if we say that they have told her about the family. even then whose picture is that the one looks like tashi?

what's the truth behind that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dunno...i think they have changed the track, coz there is nothin bout her related to the past shown nor any frames....it might b a mistake or sumthin, i think...they hv just shown taashi as the key to the curse, dats it...lets c wat happens now, wen taashi finds out dat arjun is related to every1....
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya..i also think that they chngd the track...
but i wanted them to have sum past connection😔
superclub9 thumbnail
I also think that there shud b past connection of Taashi.... lets see...... 😊Edited by superclub9 - 13 years ago
ANIROCKS thumbnail
I don't think they have completely changed the track.in these kind of serials everything is corelated only we come to know about all these after some time
superclub9 thumbnail
I agree with you ANIROCKS  that after some time they will relate this connection.
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think shastriji's story is all made up. i think the truth is something else and related to TASHI
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona17

ya..i also think that they chngd the track...

but i wanted them to have sum past connection😔

i dont think they changed the track, i believe that shashtri ji told the wrong story to the family which doesnt make any sense