Possesive Husband...Concern BIL...Abhay

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys....you guys won't agree with me...but tdy abhay completely bowled me over....he was the possessive husband to piya.....care and concern brother-in-law to misha.....

in one post i told you guys...abhay have invaded piya's mind...and its indeed come true tdy.....since piya's life is in danger....he needs to protect her...he needs to know her whereabouts....and what is happening...and it really happened...abhay was on eye with piya.....he knows that piya is danger because of danish......

i love the way...he pulls danish neck up...and throws him away.....wow....thats our ABHAY RAICHANDHOOD PANDEY......"AGLI BAAR PIYA KO HAAT MAAT LAGANA"....such words only will say by a husband whether marry or not marry.....who entirely treats a girl not only as a lover but as his wife from his heart...body and soul....such rights only shown by a possessive husband...who can't stand any man touch or hurt his wife......wow....thats love....thats true love...may the man is in "hate me piya...i am the bad guy...hate me"......and all those maithilli factor....but deep down he loves her way too much...he is so passionate abt her...compassionate abt her....concern abt her...every day and night she is the only one haunting his memories...who gives him a urge to live life again...who makes him desire....who is his soulmate.....

soulmate is whom you address as your husband and wife...who is completely yours....entirely belongs to you from your body...heart and soul....and our superhero have proved it completely that he is the only one who have the rights on her....who can hurt her as well as love her...who can make her cry as well make her smile.....who can give her pain as well take her pain.....and noone else have this rights on piya...not even danish...i am sorry not even kabir....abhay is quiet because he wants piya to be far from him....thats why he wants KaPi....and also the way he pulls piya holding her hands.....such gesture can only be done by a lover-husband

and the way he told piya with rights...."you will not meet danish...let me handle his matter"...wow this is just possessive husband tone......ok guys they are not in love and i am sensing husband-wife relationship...thats odd....i guess some couples gives us impression of next level of relationship in love which is of husband-wife.....

even piya...like a wife...controls his mind....whatever piya says he does it without even questioning her......abhay is 1000 times stronger physically.....but it says right a wife can control a man's heart and mind.....piya have done it perfectly....like a wife...she controls abhay's mind...and calms him down......and at times melts him too....but he shows it hard to her

AbhiYa are perfect husband-wife in future...in last episode panchi told piya that arnab-madhu are perfect husband-wife...and she-danish intend to be like her parents...but i will say AbhiYa is perfect husband-wife...just like madhu-arnab....sugandh-arnab(though he left her...but he really really loved her😳😳)

they are not even lovers yet...just attracted towards each other and they are portray as perfect husband-wife.....

some traits of husband-wife qualities of AbhiYa

1)they fight like husband-wife....than patch up through their passionate eyes
2)abhay protects piya like a shield...like all husband does....which is not common in lovers
3)though they hate each other....they have immense respect for each other.....
4)they show rights on each other like husband-wife
5)they calm dowm each other....they control each other....

all this qualities are not of lovers but husband-wife....

and i am proud of abhay that he proved a husband to piya today......

i don't know in future after college....piya will marry abhay or not since he is an vampire....piya might not be lucky like bella in this matter in future marrying the person whom she loves.....but then at this very moment after the kissing scenes.....AbhiYa is husband-wife for me....

and another qualities....whether piya dreaming or real....she only let abhay touch her and kiss her.....you will only let a man touch you and kiss you when from your body...soul...heart...you have accepted him as a husband...your soulmate...and piya have already accepted him in her soul as her soulmate/husband...and her body only belongs to him......thats one factor of why i tag them as husband-wife

more than lovers...i see them as husband-wife...the way the treat each other is neither lovers....friends...they went one step ahead....all mixture into one...that one relationship call husband-wife....

abhay tdy more than hero...he was a possessive husband towards piya...who is very concern....and caring for her......

even piya was confused whether to hate him or love him....what is there to think piya...the man is showing his rights on you as a husband...its high time you embrace him...shower him with love...he have been more thirsty for love than blood...and that love is only can be given by you...he loves you way too much...he is just doesn't want to show it out for your own good sake.....

in future if AbhiYa gets married...they are perfect husband-wife....

AbSha(Abhay-Misha) Scenes

what is misha related to piya..she is piya's younger sister...maybe 1 year younger or the same age.....danish address misha as "saali"...sister-in-law....but then the duties was done by Mr Abhay Raichand who is noone for misha....😆😆😆...i love the way how abhay from nowhere rescue misha.....and warns danish not to touch misha......wow thats protective....he was possessive husband...now he is concern brother-in-law...the way he was so protective towards misha...it was more of a brother-in-law concern.....who treats misha like a kiddo sister....and i love the chemistry between AbSha......i would love to see more AbSha in coming days they will rock...and i am very sure misha will bring smile onto abhay's face.....

and also the way...he carried misha and place her on her bed....but with of course his darling wife's command........the way carefully he place misha on her bed....put her leg up and covers her with blanket.....the care and concern in his face was evident though he escape it from back door with the same stiff vampire look.....he did it all for his sister-in-law....he was too cute....

was he the same man who told misha ages ago in the woods while saving piya "not to touch him"....today he went one step ahead....like a good brother place her on the bed and gives her the warmth needed in his gesture....a complete brother-in-law concern....

and also like a perfect son-in-law...when he told danish in his arrogant tone that "till he is here he can never be part of this home".......he is saving his sasuraal too.....

in just one episode he showed all the traits of a perfect man and relationships....

A Husband To Piya
A Brother-In-Law To Panchi-Misha
A Son-In-Law To Arnab-Madhu Dobriyal

no matter how much he makes a fool of his mom that he doesn't want to keep any relationship with Dobriyals.....but in the end he is bonded very closely to Dobriyals in form of piya...

like in twilight...edward even before marrying bella...accepted her as his wife...and she is the only one matters to him and her safety....even her relationships belongs to him.....

thats what happening here....abhay by heart..soul and body accepted piya as his wife...and only she matters to him and her safety.....even her relationships belongs to him....

and todays episode proved it completely....

accepting your love as a wife/husband through rituals doesn't matter much because its a showing to the world that you are married to each other.....mangalsutra..rings..saat-phere..ghaathbandhan...its for the world....what is most important accepting your love as your husband/wife through your heart...body and soul.....thats what Abhiya taught me....

even in real life...we get married....but then to succeed that bond..we need to accept the person through our heart...body and soul.....

in just one episode he fulfilled all human relationships responsiblities....as a husband...brother-in-law...son-in-law and a friend(maya)....

i have no words to define this man name Abhay Raichand....

a coconut which is very hard to crack....so cold...rough...arrogant...rude from outside...but deep down so innocent...sweet...deep...passionate...compassionate...caring...loving person/vampire who values relationships...respect relationships....treasure relationships....

one more thing i am glad that abhay is a vampire...a supernatural hero....or if he is a human like other BT leads of ekta...oh god i am going to see this man suffer..as he too will be fall prey into danish plans and turn against piya....thank god our hero is a supernatural Abhay RaichandHood Pandey.....he listens to his souls and power and plot a plan....

i am sure misha would have forgotten what she have heard...i hope not...if abhay can weaken piya's memory of the kiss and makes it all a dream😳😉😍....i hope he strengthens misha memory of what she have heard abt danish...

and guys prepare for another passionate scenes i guess...after AbhiYa meeting maya...
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Magnes i always look forward to read your posts.
Nice contraction about husband and wife situation.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

Magnes i always look forward to read your posts.
Nice contraction about husband and wife situation.

thanx yaar...AbhiYa proved me tdy.....by the protective over family...rights upon each other..possessiveness...this qualities are not in lovers...but a husband-wife who truly accepts each other from their soul...heart and body...
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar who won't agree with you :)
you've described it perfectly....its very true
piya - the daughter of arnav - and her abhay protecting his to-be sasural 😆
and protecting mishoo - that was sooooo sweet.
these both were so unexpected...piya was to be expected.
the piya abhay part was the best. he was literally going to kill danish for touching piya. and the way he said "you wont talk to him again" was so cute...piya was really confused. and yes, after meeting maya, we are in for some rocking abhya scenes :) can't wait!

love always,
aarti
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That is quite an explanation and I never viewed things in that light before. I absolutely loved the way Abhay showed his care about Misha and asks Danish to keep his hands off her.
kchaims thumbnail
exactly.magee noodles(new name) ,🤣
abhay played the role of protective husband yestrday and the sweetest part was tht she wasnt evn arguing with him .she was obeying him. ☺️
he said "you will not meet danish i'l handle him" and pia was obeying him even without asking y does he bother or nything..

and the way he held mishoo was so much filled with brotherly love.he was soo protective. he was like he wud kill danish if he evn touches mishuu..
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@tanu...............atleast leave her😆😆, with ur calling names😆

@Mages.........................U have told everything dear👏, nothing is left for me to tell now, brilliant post again, i appreciate it👍🏼

Yaa, Abhay had portrayed all the characters in today's epi😍, he was just perfect, when frm no whr he came & saved Mishoo, frm Danish😈

as, Mishoo already has got hint abt Pia-Abhay relation😉😃, she dared to ask him, directly in party😆, whats going on btw them?😆

he just replied, her, in her lingo only, to have another drink🤣, both can e a good friends in future for sure, i can even see, that Mishoo can play a major role to unite these lovers, Abhay-Pia, & keep T away frm him😈

i highly doubt, that Mishoo will remember anything after getting tally🤪, if, not tom, then some other time, she may remember it, or she may remember it, but will not be able to prove anything against Danish😡, as she was drunk, & no one will believe her, except Pia-Abhay, as both already knows it👍🏼

Now com'g to Pia-Abhay☺️, both were finally having a nice normal convo, & were calm with each other, 👏, & holding hands & giving assurance to eah other😍

rest all, u have already told, so nothing more frm my side😎
kchaims thumbnail
as if i wud leav here*stick out tongue*

p.s: mango is online go PM her😛
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love this habit of urs🤗, Tanu😳

P.s......did pm for her😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I finally got a post from you!! And I don't know what to say! Bolti band kar di meri!👏