Possesive Husband...Concern BIL...Abhay - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Completly agree with you Mages
Originally posted by helloaamir

yaar who won't agree with you :)
you've described it perfectly....its very true
piya - the daughter of arnav - and her abhay protecting his to-be sasural ๐Ÿ˜†
and protecting mishoo - that was sooooo sweet.
these both were so unexpected...piya was to be expected.
the piya abhay part was the best. he was literally going to kill danish for touching piya. and the way he said "you wont talk to him again" was so cute...piya was really confused. and yes, after meeting maya, we are in for some rocking abhya scenes :) can't wait!

love always,
aarti

abhay the all rounder....perfect in relationships.....just love him...yup we are in for some rocking AbhiYa scenes......thanx to danish-maya for bringing our AbhiYa closer
Originally posted by Anamika1570

That is quite an explanation and I never viewed things in that light before. I absolutely loved the way Abhay showed his care about Misha and asks Danish to keep his hands off her.

sometimes we need to think beyond yaar.....more deeper when it comes to matters of the hearts and soul milan.....more than vampire powers...he showed in just one episode that he is a possessive husband....caring and loving brother-in-law....a sweet friend...
Originally posted by tanubie.

exactly.magee noodles(new name) ,๐Ÿคฃ
abhay played the role of protective husband yestrday and the sweetest part was tht she wasnt evn

i just love his possessive husband attitute towards piya....he is one honest...caring..protective..and passionate hubby above all...one women's man....who doesn't believe in fliriting...the women he loves...the women is his wife...in this case its piya....

so its officially Mrs Piya Abhay Raichand.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
arguing with him .she was obeying him. โ˜บ๏ธ
he said "you will not meet danish i'l handle him" and pia was obeying him even without asking y does he bother or nything..

it was a kodak moment....they both were not biting each other neck....completely cool and calm for each other...since its matter of their friend maya and also panchi whom is misha's sister...they need to work together as a team

and the way he held mishoo was so much filled with brotherly love.he was soo protective. he was like he wud kill danish if he evn touches mishuu..

i love that scenes...he treats misha like his kiddo sister....was this the same man whom told misha not to touch him.....now he carried her...lay her on the bed...cover her with blanket....a complete brother-in-law....how sweet this man/vampire can get
Originally posted by remosalsa

@tanu...............atleast leave her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, with ur calling names๐Ÿ˜†

i love the name...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Mages.........................U have told everything dear๐Ÿ‘, nothing is left for me to tell now, brilliant post again, i appreciate it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanx alot yaar.....๐Ÿ˜‰
Y
aa, Abhay had portrayed all the characters in today's epi๐Ÿ˜, he was just perfect, when frm no whr he came & saved Mishoo, frm Danish๐Ÿ˜ˆ

that was unexpected at all...since he never mingle with dobriyals...but then he showed the brother-in-law concern...it was just beautiful...we need more of AbSha scenes

as, Mishoo already has got hint abt Pia-Abhay relation๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ, she dared to ask him, directly in party๐Ÿ˜†, whats going on btw them?๐Ÿ˜†

i know...i could sense misha will bring her vampire jeeju-piya together...she already have suspected...she just needs to make piya accepts her feelings which piya doesn't now....

he just replied, her, in her lingo only, to have another drink๐Ÿคฃ, both can e a good friends in future for sure, i can even see, that Mishoo can play a major role to unite these lovers, Abhay-Pia, & keep T away frm him๐Ÿ˜ˆ

what a lovely scenes it will be...beautiful...simply outstanding...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

i highly doubt, that Mishoo will remember anything after getting tally๐Ÿคช, if, not tom, then some other time, she may remember it, or she may remember it, but will not be able to prove anything against Danish๐Ÿ˜ก, as she was drunk, & no one will believe her, except Pia-Abhay, as both already knows it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

she has already forgotten it...i hope she gets some clue...or hints...and join the team with abhay-piya

Now com'g to Pia-Abhayโ˜บ๏ธ, both were finally having a nice normal convo, & were calm with each other, ๐Ÿ‘, & holding hands & giving assurance to eah other๐Ÿ˜

it was kodak moment...i hope we see more AbhiYa scenes together

rest all, u have already told, so nothing more frm my side๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I finally got a post from you!! And I don't know what to say! Bolti band kar di meri!๐Ÿ‘

thanx yaar...it was an incredible scenes...