Posted: 13 years ago
Hellloooooooooooooooo ๐Ÿค—arey kya baat aaj forum par koi shoor sharabaa nahi wo bhi aisey dhamake daar epi key baad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†arey main to sevent heaven par hoo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....chaloo challoo listen to my brain talk now ...gather around girls !๐Ÿ˜‰...enjoy !
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†Aap ki Madhia๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hota Hai Kya ( haule haule pyar๐Ÿ˜†)

arey oye hoy kya epi thaa let me enjoy the moment ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†laaa laaa laaaa hoooo laaa laaaa iiiii looooo llaaa looooo liiii oooh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒaap log aygaye ??๐Ÿ˜ฒsorry ji ...me shut up ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....okkkeee so lets start....๐Ÿ˜†....

hmmm Dutta ji coming into SR room area ๐Ÿ˜†....very nicely gentle ventle ban kar eek dum coool๐Ÿ˜†...thinking " dekh jaldi takia ley aur bhaag warna betaa....pori raat key liye teri chottii ...yeh ladki tujhey tapka daleygi ...bari chaloo cheez hain๐Ÿ˜†"๐Ÿ˜‰....

then nakku trying to take the goli and dutta staring was mindblowing๐Ÿ‘...and how dutta moved the tray trying to look as cool as possible like " Im not helping you just ...making some place for my watch its very big na ...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†"...And then hay hay main marjawa ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณoooh Allah ji mujhey bhi aisa handsome ladka bhej doo naa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....How he bends over nakku ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was like ...Ladki gayi aaj ....dutta full moood ...๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ.....pii kar aya hain...aur sidha bed par chalaaang maar diii ...??๐Ÿ˜ฒhay hay ! Dutta ji let her breath...abhi abhi hospital sey ayi hain bechari ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†.....

And how i was holding tight on to his kurta to not fall out๐Ÿ˜†mera khayal kara karo yaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†....And what does he do .....Picks the pillow slowly slowly as if he wanted nakku to grab his hand and say " Mat jaoo sahiib...๐Ÿ˜ณ" And he could have gone other way na ...๐Ÿ˜‰....hmmm humein sab pata hain Dutta ji ....aap key tauba tauba khayal itna jump kar rahey the you couldnt stop your self ...he was probably thinking " Eey nakku eek baar hath pakar ley and i will stay here and make myself comfortable for the rest of the night๐Ÿ˜ฒmatlab ??๐ŸคฌHay tauba besharam !โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And then Nakku sherni ๐Ÿ‘go girl ! she says Stop re ๐Ÿ˜†....And he goes bla bla ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....but still stays there waiting for her to come ๐Ÿ˜‰....And so does she do....And must say WOW kaam banadiya apna bhi aur humara bhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†mmmm nam nam ๐Ÿ˜†....Aaj dutta ko bar bar JHATKEY lag rahey they....๐Ÿคฃ...aur akhri baar ka zoro ka jhatka ..aisa tha key raha na gaya Ashiq-e-betaab sey aur uthaliya dill key tokrey ko , apni khubsuraat bahoo mein ...๐Ÿ˜ฒooh yeh to shayri hogayi ...LTL ka asar๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And then the best part ever what i have been waiting for forever....Dutta bends over and i thought i would die and i think i went behosh for a while ...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ.....so close so near,...they were fealing eachother and how dutta was lost in nakku ๐Ÿ˜ณawwww soooo sweeettttt.....I thought he would say to himself " Arey ghussey ko maar goli dutta ...Kiss her ...Thokk daal eek kiss abhi key abhi "๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃDutta aaj itna jhuka itna jhuka ...garden pora ka pora clear view dediya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....He was maybe trying to remind nakku " Look what you have been missing these days..."๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And then the locket gets stuck and dutta getting all sharmila cant get it off ...yaa he was enjoying the moment ๐Ÿ˜‰.....thinking " hay meri nakusha ....kiss me kiss me hold me hold me "๐Ÿคฃ...tauba tauba tauba tauba๐Ÿคฃ.....btw i loved the scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณim gonna dream about it tonight severeal times๐Ÿ˜....

today i have no prediction cause im still in la la la la la land ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....waisey bhi we all know nakku darling is going to get a THAPPAD from Pati ji ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....uskey baad shayad dutta gets possessive and nails nakku on the bed ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....๐Ÿคฌ๐ŸคฃKaha tha mainey MAdhia koi prediction nahi dena aaj ...to hosh mein nahi hain !!!!apni sharam ko to bahar balcony mein freeze honey key liye daal diya hain ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...
oke ji ...sorry for making long post ๐Ÿ˜ณ...take care love all !๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Picture of the Day: Nakku and Duttas DILL ATKOING ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aisey hi chipko chipko raha kari...jiteeyyy rahoooo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

https://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mulan-2.jpg

๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by newbe - 13 years ago
Awesome HHK Madz...

love the pic of the day...๐Ÿ˜†...and they r in the jungle as well..๐Ÿ˜†
Amazing HHK ๐Ÿ˜†
madz ye to shuruwat hai....be ready for the coming up romance ๐Ÿ˜†

Madhia aaj toh tujhe bahut garmi lagi hogi kurte ke andhar.
Hey Mads thanx alot for the amazin HHK๐Ÿค—loved it like always...iam in tasha dreamland ๐Ÿ˜.....pic is perfect like always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ......thanx yaar ...u take care and see ya around ...Love and Hugs suhana๐Ÿค—
Hey madhia awesome superb mindblowing hhk like always. hey mads take care yourself in dutta's kurta. agar tu faint hogaye to hhk ka kya hoga.and dont warry god defenetly send a handsome gadha not only for you but all forum girls.loves the pic
Oh madz... mazaa aa gaya HHK ke pad ke... while watching Tasha scene... i was jus remembering HHK.... aaj toh bahut masala milega... Madz ko...
Very nice picture dear ......   Luved the episode
madz ur thoughts were wonderful ...just loved reading them hope dutta was even 10% romantic as ur then our lives would have been set. tasha take some romantic lessons from our guru maiya madz. and the pic was just perfect
Originally posted by -Huma-

Awesome HHK Madz...

love the pic of the day...๐Ÿ˜†...and they r in the jungle as well..๐Ÿ˜†

yes aaj kal jungle mein mangal key khwab dikhaye ja rahey hain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thank u dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Sia79

Amazing HHK ๐Ÿ˜†
madz ye to shuruwat hai....be ready for the coming up romance ๐Ÿ˜†

hay allah yeh shuroaat hain ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† phir mujhey glucose key  3...4 dabbey dedo ...i have to stay awake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for replying sweety๐Ÿ˜ณ