ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
from today episode its clear tht our bholi bhali sabki pyari, rajdulari bitiya is the Nani of Nani. Nani jahan pe sochna band karti hai hamari bitiya wahan se sochna shuru karti hai. Nani just wanted to kick away Ichha from Thakur haweli, but our Bitiya planed to murder her. Nani wanted to spoil Ichha marriage life, but our Bitiya made her widow, and now Nani just planed to make sure her interance in Bundela house thru fake pregnancy, but our Bitiya dur ki sochti hai jahan bechai Nani bhi nahin soch sakti. Now tell me who is spoiling whom. bechari poor Nani🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U R right 🤣
Bechari Nani.... 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
wohi toh...dayan tapasya ke saamne nani choti si baat hai
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

from today episode its clear tht our bholi bhali sabki pyari, rajdulari bitiya is the Nani of Nani. Nani jahan pe sochna band karti hai hamari bitiya wahan se sochna shuru karti hai. Nani just wanted to kick away Ichha from Thakur haweli, but our Bitiya planed to murder her. Nani wanted to spoil Ichha marriage life, but our Bitiya made her widow, and now Nani just planed to make sure her interance in Bundela house thru fake pregnancy, but our Bitiya dur ki sochti hai jahan bechai Nani bhi nahin soch sakti. Now tell me who is spoiling whom. bechari poor Nani🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would not term Nani as 'Bechari' by any stretch of my imagination. I am only addressing the present situation as I do not want to go into a lengthy discussion - which I enjoy with you Ankit but you might get bored😉

But yes, Tapasya is far smarter in executing any plan hatched because she is now playing a double game. She needs to keep her father happy and his faith in her intact as well as teach the Bundela's to come crawling back to her.

I don't think Veer is going to fall for her tricks but Tapasya's character is not one that gives up easily.

I think what we need to worry about is how Ichcha is going to react, specially with Chanda and Mai on her back😡😡
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha i swear/....i ws feelin bad for jogi...look at the way she is cheating her parents...what a b****
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rashi85

hahaha i swear/....i ws feelin bad for jogi...look at the way she is cheating her parents...what a b****

i know,
jogi will be heartbroken once again.
there is one thing i will not like after taps exposure,
it will be jogi crying, he does not deserve this.
kitni koshish kar raha hai woh tapasya ko change karne ki par yeh tapasya😡😡😡.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I would not term Nani as 'Bechari' by any stretch of my imagination. I am only addressing the present situation as I do not want to go into a lengthy discussion - which I enjoy with you Ankit but you might get bored😉

But yes, Tapasya is far smarter in executing any plan hatched because she is now playing a double game. She needs to keep her father happy and his faith in her intact as well as teach the Bundela's to come crawling back to her.

I don't think Veer is going to fall for her tricks but Tapasya's character is not one that gives up easily.

I think what we need to worry about is how Ichcha is going to react, specially with Chanda and Mai on her back😡😡

Hello Aditiji, long time no see...haa it wll b interesting 2 watch Ichchas reaction and I wish I was the script writer..😛😆😆😆😆😆 kidding...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know,
jogi will be heartbroken once again.
there is one thing i will not like after taps exposure,
it will be jogi crying, he does not deserve this.
kitni koshish kar raha hai woh tapasya ko change karne ki par yeh tapasya😡😡😡.

I am so fed up with this repetetive Nani/Tapasya drama and now with Mai also in the ring----all I could think of  was------------ how handsome Jogi Thakur was looking. I completely switched off from the serial.😳😳😉😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i hope iccha kidnaps mai ,chanda nani and tapasya ,😆😆😆
aur phir veer ke saath😉😉😉

shivani9 thumbnail

I am so fed up with this repetetive Nani/Tapasya drama and now with Mai also in the ring----all I could think of  was------------ how handsome Jogi Thakur was looking. I completely switched off from the serial.😳

awwwwwwwwwww 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆