Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh ok pooja..let my exams finish after 22nd i will be super active..and thanks for ur pm..😊
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Pooja...pranii can opem it tomorro..i dnt mind..ile open it on friday...😳

Reserved
😍😳
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

i also want to mention that today arjun was just ..😍...the way he potrayed his pain his love his concern!! was just awesome!!..and yes did u see the smile on his face when he saw that arohi was afraid and humming apne dar se jitna sikho ..awe so touchy na!!

i kno olly....hayeeeee...😍...i was blushin thru out and was gettin goosepumps too...😳..☺️
KK did a amazing job once again....πŸ‘πŸ‘....their first huggggggg...........😳❀️...was soo sweet..and diif from kmh1..i really loved it..he showed his worries for her...uff...😍...he truely loves her alot...he risked his life just for her...😳...aweeee..and the ending was just great...so unique..never seen on indian TV be4...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³....KMH2, arjuhi and Karanika....I love u...😳..even arohi was worried for arjun too.....loved the way she shouted arjunnnnnnn...and arjun's expressions during the fighting sequence...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anjali, Pranii won't be able to open, so you are back to opening tomorrows thread
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

i also want to mention that today arjun was just ..😍...the way he potrayed his pain his love his concern!! was just awesome!!..and yes did u see the smile on his face when he saw that arohi was afraid and humming apne dar se jitna sikho ..awe so touchy na!!

he was too good in that scene.  even she was cute when she replied nai for his question 'kabhi operation karte huye dekha hai',  and also luved his voice while giving her instructions abt what to do. 

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my post on page 1...😊

Guyz.....???....come on..time for you all to fill ur reserved seats.....wake up....πŸ₯±πŸ€£
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hola guys
I wont be long - i will b reading ur takes later but I will have a small note on today's episode!
lol ii had a good laugh today - filmy thi magar kamal ki thi;)
well love my shefu;) like expected she reacted the same way - giving the lovers space;)
then thepolice realised dandi march shud b subsituted to racing competition,lol as they herd the gun's shot - i wonder if no gun shot - they would have continued their dandi shot
aur hamari kalia - wat a shooter man;) -  always missed;) sine mein shotkardiya arjun ko magar arjun remained stronger;)
lol
loved the bit makhand shot kalia i was wondering wat happen to the buddies lol -funny is they let chiku and love the bit that our shefu went with billu aur makhu;) let the lovers their space.

again bloodshed and destiny theme prevail like Aro this time defo has runaway;) btw enjoying seeing their dates in jungle - how original - ino they r not realising but they are dating;) n love the theme of cosmos shelter  -nature is with them which is why they are still on the safe side and is guiding the lovers to realise the love!

wat else - there must be the mikh'ail vs ajju thakrar bcoz it happen tht the alu families r still looking wat is the weakness of ajju and it is none thn aro so it  is to be seen r they going to use their own apple eyes to catch RPS

n i wonder whether the theme will be shown:
uno at times in love,the person change to the extent tht it strts living the other self's life,like in so in love,it is sort of swapping in nature, i wonder if ajju for his love is going to just let im go deeply in aro's life n stilllooking life as she is

will update much later

cheers
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchi

Edited my post on page 1...😊

Guyz.....???....come on..time for you all to fill ur reserved seats.....wake up....πŸ₯±πŸ€£

i wanted to edit today..bt this media hwk..😈...hate my teacher...😑😭...will edit tomorrow...that makes 4 res spots to edit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...btw aanchi...i am awake...ROFL....bt in arjun's dreamland...😍☺️....uff i have 2 wait for 2 weeks and 10 epi's to watch today's epi on my TV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

btw aanchii....loved ur analysis....πŸ€—...funny and sweet...i love readin ur posts...😳
Anchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

i wanted to edit today..bt this media hwk..😈...hate my teacher...😑😭...will edit tomorrow...that makes 4 res spots to edit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...btw aanchi...i am awake...🀣....bt in arjun's dreamland...😍☺️....uff i have 2 wait for 2 weeks and 10 epi's to watch today's epi on my TV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

btw aanchii....loved ur analysis....πŸ€—...funny and sweet...i love readin ur posts...😳

AnjaliiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†....
who loves homeworks...?🀣..come out of Arjun's dreamland n.write sumthn abt d epi atleast...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....lets spam here...post nythn..πŸ˜†..dis thread is so haunted....😈
Me too in Arjun's dreamland.......😍
😍😍
thanx choti babes....😳..so do I😳.wish Shibz was here to do my leg pulling.....πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’πŸ€£
Anchi. thumbnail
Eshu11 nice post.....πŸ‘πŸ‘....I too would luv to see Arjun Mikhael takraar...πŸ˜›..