Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

6/12 - Epi.26: Anaylsis & Disscussion

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
IMP NOTE:

To avoid confusions, let's just keep a schedule of every week
It will change every week so all of us get a chance to open it
This weeks it is all cleared out so here is the schedule for that, all I need now are back ups.
PLEASE TRY TO OPEN THE THREAD AS SOON AS THE EPISODE ENDS, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO OPEN IT LET THE BACK UPS KNOW.

6/12 - Roshni
7/12 - Anjali
8/12 - Aanchi
9/12 - Pooja
10/12 - Anjali
Weekend Thread - Pooja

Back up
7/12 - Kavya
8/12 - Pooja
9/12 - Kavya
10/12 -
Weekend Thread -
I will need volunteers for opening next week and in the weekend threads or the Fridays thread I will let you know who is opening which day.
Till then you have time to decide, so just PM me on that anytime from now till Friday

~Pooja~

Today's epi was off the hook for me atleast... 

Arjun breaking the metal bar window.... is that even possibleπŸ˜• but who cares loved the way he enter just like superman.... i wish he was in his superman boxers then he would look like a superman for sure....

The hug was sooo magical.... for a second i got the feeling that it wasnt Arjuhi but Karan and Kritika....  im loving this start of there love story....

Shefali is my favorite this days.... man she is doing soooo good with filling Arohi's brain..... i wouldnt be surprised if she'll be the one in the future to help the love birds out....

Chikku was giving a huge lecture to Arjun how he's ready to give his life for Arohi but ran like a chicken when he heard the bullet noice and cried like a baby on seeing Kali's body πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

cant wait to sees Dr. Arohi at work tomorrow..... is it just me or are they using the promos they showed us somehow... and if they are i wonder when will we be seeing them hanging down a building πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

im giving today a 9.5/10 all because of the wonderful arjuhi scenes.... i took .5 off cuz there is still logic missing in something stuff....😊

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Finally  we got the track we were waiting for,  arjuhi alone no kabab mein haddi's😳.  all three packed off togetherπŸ˜›.  I love it  πŸ‘.  but felt like episode ended so quickly itna chota tha. πŸ˜†

loved the scene where he is telling her what to do to remove the bullet from him.  karan acted really well here πŸ‘πŸΌ and also in the scene where he gives her his hand to hold πŸ‘πŸΌ.  arohi was good but not spot on expression wise, dialouge wise she was perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ.  

then the hug scene the concern he has for her was very evident ,  the first hug was cute😳 since they hardly have expressed anything and his right shoulder was hurt aise hug is perfect, but aage aage aise hugs nahi chalenge we want better ones,  πŸ˜›

luved the way he came in front of kaliya asking him to shoot.  yeh kaliya bhi na he is aiming at arjuns right shoulder and when challenged to kill isko gussa aa gaya and instead of aiming at his chest he just shoots off at the shoulder and is  on cloud nine on his victory so much  that arjun cld easily pull him off and punch him πŸ‘,  and he is well know criminal since rajveer recognises him πŸ€ͺ accha hua chala gaya . and cheeku's  mumma mumma screams hillarious.  police finally at the cottage , congrats πŸ‘ but instead of running in search of arohi they are analysing arjun's personality and rudra's fall. 😑 

nice episoe , loved arjuhi scenes 😳  especially the hand in hand one and the one in the jungle. πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
todays episode was just awesome!!! i loved every bit of it

the way Arjun ran in to save Arohi was so sweet...Karan is really good in action sequences...never knew he would be so good at those πŸ˜ƒ

the highlight of today's episodes was the hug, and i would say this kind of hug was fine today since he was hurt on his shoulder, but we don't want these daughter father hugs πŸ˜† we saw those in season 1 and i would be happier without those hugs πŸ˜†

Kali!!!!! teri jai ho πŸ˜† this "professional shooter" can't do anything!!! he was there to kill Arjun not to injure him πŸ€” of course he is so bad at shooting, Mikhael has sent him...πŸ˜† he was so close to Arjun, his gun was almost touching his body, yet he was hit on the shoulder? πŸ˜• Kali teri jai ho...i never knew professional shooters shoot like this...now i know i shouldn't be scared πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun standing right in front of him and telling him that why take so much time? he's here to kill him...he's standing in front of him, why doesn't he just shoot? man wat confidence Arjun has....that is what i love about this guy!!! Arjun Singhania has some amazing confidence...

YAY finally the police arrived πŸ‘ but i am so confused, Chiku ran right away and it had been about 30mins lets say? or even less than that since he had left the cottage, yet it took the police forever to arrive...it was afternoon and they reached at night πŸ˜• CVz thoda sa common sense, please? 😳
and why were the police analyzing Arjun's life? they should have been making a plan on where all to find Arohi...and why can't that huge force of policemen spread out? they all know how to get in touch again πŸ˜•

🀣 Chiku!!!!!! mummy mummy mummy hahahahha
🀣🀣 this guy is awesome!!!! that certainly would have been my first reaction too actually 🀣 but the way he said it and started jumping was hilarious....hahahahhaa i love this guy!!! full on entertainment...

Rajvir was actually not that great today...he's done better before...he has alot more potential than what he showed today...not satisfied with him, and dadu certainly was a great character and now just seems that the character is not at all as charming as before

I love u Shefali!!! 😳 you are becoming my fav these days...the fact that she knew about Arjun's truth and yet told him that don't worry i wont tell Arohi anything, cuz she knows Arohi is in safe hands with Arjun 😳 that was really sweet. hmm finally kabab main haddis are gone, and the 3 are going to be in one direction and our Arjun-Arohi in one direction πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The hand in hand scene was just really really good!!! the highlight of the episode - the other highlight...
that scene was done so well and Arjun's expressions spot on!!! though i wish Kritika had better expressions in this...she was not as good as she could have been...but still a great watch scene 😳 Arjun had this satisfaction that Arohi trusts him...and she is ready to walk with him, that embarked a new beginning in their life...they are ready to walk in the same path...always before we saw that the two went in different paths while walking...but then yes one would go back and walk in the same path....here this time we saw both holding hands and walking together 😍

When Arohi was told how to handle his wound, i just really love that scene...expressions were really good, both Karan-Kritika did a great job...the concern frm Arohi's side was definitely there...tomorrow will be interesting when she nurses him
😍
i was feeling so sad when Arjun was letting Arohi know how to get the bullet out...it hurt hearing it...

did anybody notice the pat on Arohi's back at the end?? somebody comes there..i wonder who it is...it better not be those kabab main haddi's or the police or even Chiku...or the old man πŸ˜• i can't wait to watch tomorrows episode

ahhhh and how could i forget?!?!?!! the awesome awesome awesome bg music used today!!!!!!!
😍😍😍 i love that music so much!!!! it was used at the right time 😳

the one u all hate it is actually growing on me, if you hear it carefully its got this really nice tune to it, and definitely suits the scenes they use it in...I am actually liking it πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reserved abt yesterday epi d scene of holding hand was d best.d expression of contentment n happiness were clear .it was quite obvious d gal (whom he is liking which is much more dan liking,d gal who has made a very spl place in his empty heart.d gal for whom now he can giv his life,d gal who allegated on him of doing something wrong wid her,d gal whose cuteness is out of world for him,d gal whom destiny sent her as his soulmate)is giving him her hand showing full trust on him.this thing gave him d first true happiness of life.i m more dan happy to see arjun happiness.later on in jungle track he was smiling a bit even having a lot of pain.dis is power of luv.dis is called luv.he said arohi did u see anyone doing operation?hats off to d creative to go in deep in arjun character.arjun know arohi is cute.he is behaving wid her in a sweet manner.he is not less sweeter n cutter dan arohi but circumstances made him opposite.he is living his reality wid arohi.it is d most strong quality of luv.before luv we dont show our unreal face.we show what we r.after it he said arohi to operate him.now it shows he has trust in arohi.he know arohi fear will fade away before his life.he know arohi is strong.she will save his life.dis is called trust.my salutes to arjiun character.i m loving it.i hav a lot to say but no words.i swear last night i hardly slept 3 hours.kept on thinking abt dis all.Edited by tanu111a - 13 years ago
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d epi........loved Arjun Arohi....😳

Kavya luved ur take......πŸ€—

So d epi started wid Kaali's face...wich is like dis --------->😈....🀣..even dis emo is cuter...πŸ˜†
Arohi screams Arjun ..😳...n our Monster like a super action hero comes to rescue Arohi...πŸ˜›..Karan is too gud wid stunts ya...really..πŸ‘πŸΌ..He looks so fit n fine in d  action scenes...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What next...?Arjun faces Kaali n tells him dat if He would  let Arohi go after killing him den what is he waiting for..kill him......n wen d bullet hits Arjun I was like..πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...but Arjun wid his dhamakedaar stuntsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.faces dat kaali. ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›Billu finally comes n shoots KaaliπŸ‘
Arjun asking Arohi "tum thik toh ho na...agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jaata, toh main aaone aap ko kabhi maaf nahin kar pata"....😍...n d concern n love both of dem had for each other...Arohi realises dat Arjun n not Chiku risked his life for her..😳luvd d scene...😳..Both Karan Kritz' expressions were too gud...n the hug was ...😍
😍😍..They wer so lost in each other..😍..dis was very unexpected...😳.

I was thinkin why Shefali isn't telling Arohi nythn about Arjun...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...she n Billu Makrand were so happy seeing Arjun Arohi hugging...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..But den in d next scene she tells Arjun dat she now knows He is a kidnapper but on d other hand She also knos how much He cares for her friend n will never hurt her n  was d  one who risked his life for ArohiπŸ‘πŸΌ so she doesnt wana tell Arohi about Arjun's identityπŸ˜ƒ....Well done Shefali...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..she was too gud...πŸ‘..n Arjun sends Shefali wid her 2 pagal deewane Billu Makrand...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
🀣...Billu Makrand must be really happy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...poor Shefali.🀣..Arjun looks too cute when He gives her his hand to hold n says "Chalo" to Arohi...😍..n Arohi agrees to go wid him..πŸ˜›

finally  Dadaji n Sena are about to reach d cottage...🀣 after dere Dandi March....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..n Perfect Chiku tells dem dat Arohi's life is in danger...These ppl finally reach dere destinationπŸ‘πŸ‘ only when Arjun Arohi hav already left....🀣
🀣..Chiku on seeing Kaali lying on d ground was like "Mummy Mummy Mummy"...πŸ€ͺ🀣...Kali is still not dead...πŸ˜†....He tells Rajveer dat He was sent by Mikhael  to shoot Arjun 😲...n  Dadaji n Rajveer n evrybody ..πŸ₯±πŸ˜†..discussing about Arjun - RPS relation n their family...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....Kavya I agree..πŸ˜†dese ppl are wehle bande..πŸ˜†..dey hav come to party n rest in d jungle...🀣...evrytym dey r jus about to reach dere destination but Arjun unke plan pe paani pher deta hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£....Dadaji n Rajveer think about ur family at d moment n Arohi instead of Arjun's kahaani..πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†...n dey seem to kno d whole biodata of  Arjun...

Finally , d last scene where Arjun is givin Arohi d instructions to take out d bullet from his chest..n Arohi helpless n scared...Karan looked too cute here as well n when he was lying on d ground..πŸ˜πŸ˜†.He smiled two or three times today...loved his smile..it was very very different from d one in KMH...😍..Arohi very scared n concerned for Arjun not knoin what to do....tomoro's epi is guna be interesting...wid sum sweet Arjuhi moments..n our doctor Arohi looking after her patient Arjun...πŸ˜›...

PS They r still playing dat mournful BG...😑🀬...when wil dey get rid of it..spoils d whole scene...dey hav so mny other wondeful BG's...n dey r playing it for Arjuhi...?πŸ˜•...

Very gud epi..πŸ‘πŸ‘.loved it....I very much loved Arjun today...😳....

Take care guyz.πŸ€—.....gudnite or gudmorning.......πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
havnt watched it yet, reserved
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
IMP NOTE:

To avoid confusions, let's just keep a schedule of every week
It will change every week so all of us get a chance to open it
This weeks it is all cleared out so here is the schedule for that, all I need now are back ups.
PLEASE TRY TO OPEN THE THREAD AS SOON AS THE EPISODE ENDS, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO OPEN IT LET THE BACK UPS KNOW.

6/12 - Roshni
7/12 - Anjali
8/12 - Aanchi
9/12 - Pooja
10/12 - Anjali
Weekend Thread - Pooja

Back up
7/12 - Kavya
8/12 - Pooja
9/12 - Kavya
10/12 -
Weekend Thread -
I will need volunteers for opening next week and in the weekend threads or the Fridays thread I will let you know who is opening which day.
Till then you have time to decide, so just PM me on that anytime from now till Friday

~Pooja~

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res..:)..well include pranii too her exams r over she is an excellent writter!!..
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
@Olly: hey sweety i would love to
but Anjali had PMed me asking to do tuesdays and fridays and Aanchi had asked to open tomorrow or wednesday already...and this was before i had come up with the idea of having a schedule

If Pranii wants, she can ask Anjali to switch either tomorrows or Fridays with her if she would like to do it this week and then one of them can just PM me on their decission...πŸ˜ƒ

all of us are welcome to open a thread :) just let me know if you all want to next week and i will sign you up for that...even back ups are needed for this week...so do let me know

Edited:
I dont mind switching with her on Thursday if she is available to open that day πŸ˜ƒ
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also want to mention that today arjun was just ..😍...the way he potrayed his pain his love his concern!! was just awesome!!..and yes did u see the smile on his face when he saw that arohi was afraid and humming apne dar se jitna sikho ..awe so touchy na!!